OPEN LETTER TO PMO (CANADA)– MAR.14-2015
(FORMERLY OPEN LETTERS TO THE OTTAWA CITIZEN and U.S. NEWS)
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' www.employeescasecanada.com (30 year unresolved legal case) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 8 different court systems and over 30 judges. It's Canada’s Watergate - Pulitzer Prize winning author being sought. The 'find me a court' plea has fallen on deaf ears due to Registry, Ministry & Court obfuscation. I feel like Ralph Nader in 1961 trying to convince the public of dangerous cars (Unsafe at any speed). Who knows, maybe recalling judges and chief judges may become standard fare in the future - just like automobiles. To be sure, the current system is not working as now the Canadian Justice System has been shattered in its entirety by this case. The current case in Federal Court (T-2360-14) alleges fraud on behalf of the Respondent Employer and Union plus the court processes over the past 30 years. It would appear that the Respondents misrepresented themselves to this petitioner as to the their authority.
'A GAME OF SILLY BUGGERS'
TO: Federal Court Chief Justice Paul Crampton with copy to PMO and P.M. Stephen Harper
A) Wynne will never fix Hydro One Ottawa Sun editorial Mar.13-15 p.16
'Trying to get answers from Hydro One ,Ontario Ombudsman Andre Marin noted, was like "wrestling with a slippery pig"...And the Wynne Liberals will do nothing about it....'. Two reasons for this inclusion here: a) This statement can apply to all politicians and bureaucratic nonsense including the Federal Tory failure and that of Parliament (GANG OF 4: Harper/ Mulcair/Trudeau/May) to stand up to the courts in the Employee's Case. b) That's why I don't vote (DON'T VOTE...BESIDES, IT ONLY ENCOURAGES THEM) as it merely reinforces a media kowtowing to their editors prohibitory warnings to avoid such as this national topic. Further, the media lacks the necessary imagination to apply their rules of critique to the courts although some cracks are showing in that regard. In brief, remove the political news from the media and they are left with reporting on automobile accidents as all other topics are covered more completely elsewhere.
B) WHY HAVE POLITICIANS? 'The recent decision by the Supreme Court of Canada to lift the ban and allow assisted suicide is just one of the times the judges have overruled our politicians who are in fact the lawmakers not the judges. So, why not do away with politicians? It would save millions and millions of dollars and let the judges run the country as they seem to do anyway....letter to editor Ottawa Sun -Editors comment: (It's certainly true that the courts rush in where politicians fear to tread)
C) 'The media is rarely fooled in complete numbers and usually does not react well when it happens. The Reversal Michael Connelly
D) 'On this ultimate and ultimately solely relevant criterion, the Maginot line is an immense and colossal failure, a testament to what happens when you combine a lack of imagination with a complacent world view. The Maginot Line is, in fact, hubris defined, poured into concrete, and set in the ground. Uncle John's Bathroom Reader
E) '...My father was right about that: The World of Law is crazy. We see it on television-people go around killing other people, and nothing happens to them: people stealing money so big that you could buy all the farms in this whole country for the money they steal, and nothing happens. That's crazy. I don't give two bits for your World of Law.' Bad Blood John Sandford
F) National Post columnist, Andrew Coyne: a) 'FIXED ELECTION DATE LAW NOTHING BUT A CON JOB...We've reached a point governments ignore own rules and no one cares' b)RECENT RULINGS FROM TOP COURT ARE ALARMING ...What causes concern is the absence of any rational basis for its rulings'
G) a) 'The bribery of judges is eternal. At common law, before there were statutes and codes, the word 'bribe' meant only this: a benefit conferred to influence a judge....' b) 'As a lawyer, I lived by a solemn watchword: Never offend a judge...I have rarely seen a judge who did not bear grudges-it is one of the perks of unquestioned power....' Personal Injuries Scott Turow
H)' A good faith effort to obey the law means a good faith effort to obey all law, not just the law one wishes to follow....' U.S. Judge Cameron Elliott as reported in the Epoch News
I) former P.M. Jean Chretien interview: a)'I was the minister of justice who was responsible for the Charter of Rights and Freedoms' (1982). b) 'Justice is very important in a society, but it is getting a bit complicated to have access to justice...because a society without justice is a society with no freedom.' c) 'Access to justice is very important and it's for the people at the bottom of the ladder.'
Federal Court Letter dated March 12-2015 signed by Emily Price, Registry Officer, to the litigants in T-2360-14: This is to advise of the following oral direction of the Honourable Madam Justice St.-Louis dated March 12, 2015: "The documents are not appropriate for filing as they do not comply with Section/Rule 364(2)(c)(e)."
1) The letter above is one of many rejections from the Federal Appeal Court (FAC) which could parallel responses from Appeal Courts Registries in B.C. and Ontario as well as an earlier issue two years ago on this topic from the FAC. While clerk Emily Price's signature is appended to all these current rejections; a different prothonotary or justice signs off; no doubt in the spirit that 90,000 Frenchmen can't be wrong ergo it is this litigant whom is coming up short.
2) The Supreme Court of Canada (SCofC) refuse to hear close to 85% of civil appeals leaving the litigants with a lower court Order. The Employee's Case is unique in that no lower court Order is extant leaving this Appellant in a permanent state of limbo without compensation (includes pension rights) from his illicit senior teacher lay-off from West Vancouver in 1985 despite appeals to over 8 courts and over 30 judges. Canada has been reduced to banana republic status as a consequence.
3) The provinces are no slouch in this department either as they ignore the issue by declaring the appellant 'frivolous and vexatious' as Vancouver Federal Court prothonotary, Roger Lafreniére did when he 'jumped the gun' by usurping a case meant to go before a judge in Ottawa using the mediation procedures between the employer and employee. The further hope - as in Ontario previously which led to unresolved legal havoc - is that the Appeal will be limited to that charge without discussing the larger issue of fraud. It's a process of judicial chicanery at its worst. (SEE Quote H above)
4) The central issue in T-2360-14 is one of fraud; both in terms of the original conspirators and the irresolute court processes of the past 30 years...hardly a 'frivolous and vexatious' charge but the court is desperate to duck their own involvement in terms of cover-up which amounts to acting as an agent for the Employer.
5) Presumably, I should be gratified that the FAC saw fit to explain the rejection here given two days after they received a 267 page detailed factum. (Normally, one is left with second- guessing the reason. I don't believe that there is a legal counsel in Canada whom would have guessed that rule 364 (2)(c)(e) would be the source of rejection in this factum. (On one occasion when I was told to 'see a lawyer' regarding an unexplained rejection; I shot back...'he wants to know too!')
6) Rule 364: (2) A moving party's motion record shall contain, on consecutively numbered pages arranged in the following order. (N.B. This rule has been obeyed RC)
(c) all affidavits and other material served by the moving party for use on the motion; (While the initial argument accords to this format; there are minor variations on page inclusions e.g. newspaper accounts, which are properly indexed RC)
(e) subject to rule 366, written representations...Rule 366: On a motion for summary judgment or summary trial, for an interlocutory injunction, for the determination of a question of law or for the certification of a proceeding as a class proceeding, or if the court so orders (RC), a motion record shall contain a memorandum of fact and law instead of written representations.
Rule 364: (1) Unless the court orders otherwise, a person bringing a motion shall serve a motion record and file three copies thereof. (Performed RC)
ACTION REQUESTED: For FAC Chief Justice Paul Crampton to so order this Appeal to be forwarded by the Registry to the hearing judge to assess all matters for arbitration in this case in writing as requested by all litigants. In the event that further obfuscation by this Registry is encountered by this Appellant, for 'heads to roll' by Prime Minister Harper on pain of stepping down himself.
7) Rationale for the above letter:
a) The central message is to the Respondent Employer and Union not to give a response as the Registry is going to repeat a process of two years ago (T-1386-11) in which the same two individuals - Vancouver Prothonotary, Roger Lafreniére and Chief Justice Paul Crampton - pulled a similar stunt to drive this case out of court which forms part of the accusation of fraud against the FAC.
b) Further, the FAC would seek to legitimize Lafreniére's specious action of acting according to a summary judgment when in fact it was clear that this Appellant was seeking to access the written mediation procedures before a judge in Ottawa under Rule 258.4 Of course that would put the court in judgment of itself. Of course only the SCofC is capable of handling this question...hence the whole point of the rejection, it is submitted here, is to forestall a (third) SCofC appeal in this unresolved legal case involving, as it does, systematic judicial abuse. From that charge there is no recovery. One salient feature, however, is paramount: it is not a 'frivolous and vexatious' charge made by this Appellant. It is the lead civil action in all Canadian civil jurisprudence....amid Parliamentary and media silence....It doesn't get any bigger than that....
'The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System' (Roger Callow)
cc Canadian Judicial Council
SCofC M. Rothstein