OPEN LETTER TO PMO (CANADA)– SEPT.01 & 15 - 2014
(FORMERLY OPEN LETTERS TO THE OTTAWA CITIZEN and U.S. NEWS)
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' www.employeescasecanada.com
(29 year unresolved legal case) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 8 different court systems and over 30 judges. It's Canada’s Watergate - Pulitzer Prize winning author being sought. The 'find me a court' plea has fallen on deaf ears due to Registry and Ministry obfuscation. I feel like Ralph Nader in 1961 trying to convince the public of dangerous cars (Unsafe at any speed). Who knows, maybe recalling judges and chief judges may become standard fare in the future - just like automobiles. To be sure, the current system is not working.
ONTARIO SUPERIOR COURT (OTTAWA)
REPLY 25A - #14-61592(2) September 15-2014 - September 23,2014 H.D.
PROPOSED ORAL PRESENTATION - SEPTEMBER 01-2014 FOR ABOVE
'THE COURT OF STAR CHAMBERS'
QUOTE: 'It is easy to be tolerant of the principles of other people if you have none of your own.' Herbert Samuel
MOVED TO... REPLY(2)#14-61592
TO: A) Hicks, Morley et al for the Employer FAX only: 613-234-0418
B) BCTF on behalf of WVTA
FAX only: 604-871-2288
Roger Callow www.employeescasecanada.com
REFERENCE: #14-61592 scheduled and now confirmed for September 23-2014 10:00 A.M. Ottawa Superior Court
1) As of the above date, no 'Notice of Hearing' has been received from either of the Respondents. Nothing is on file at the court house on Elgin Street from either Respondent.
2) Nor have I received documents requested labeled 'secret memo notes' from the 1986 trial which are the basis of my allegation of fraud against the original conspirators and against the courts under the heading of 'systematic judicial abuse'.
3) I will not support any last minute request for 'furtherance' by the court unless the above requested documents are in my possession by Friday September 19-2014.
4) In the event that there is no response to 3); I will request $22,000 damages to be assigned against the Employer based on this parallel:
a) After 9 months, the Employer filed no evidence in the hearing of DT-12-1872 held on November 4, 2013 where they were awarded $10,000 in special fees (as requested by them) for an argument presented at the hearing which had very little bearing on the judgment which is currently being appealed for costs only.
b) On April 10, 2014, the Employer launched an action (#13-59060) as the Applicant in which they requested that all claims be considered by the court. The court did not make any reference to this request and yet, once again, the court saw fit to assign $12,000 in special fees (as requested by the Applicant) against this Respondent. That case is being appealed both as to the action and the costs which I claim should be reversed. Further, Judge C. McKinnon's action has been forwarded to the Canadian Council of Judges for further review.
5) Under the above circumstances, it would be expected that the Employer would appeal #13-59060 as opposed to my own appeal to deal with 'all claims' under #14-61592. How can the courts fail to recognize that both litigants to this matter are now requesting a finalization of this long drawn-out legal affair?
6) As noted to you in my factum, I have an offer on the table for this court to settle all matters in this unresolved 19 year legal spectacle. By not filing an appearance, the courts are free to act against the Respondents in any way they wish. Is this what you want?
Roger Callow APPLICANT
7) A check today with the court showed no filings on behalf of the Respondents for tomorrow's hearing at 10:00 A.M. The case is to proceed before Justice Scott.
8) I don't know what arrangements either of the Respondents have made with the court; if any. Should the court wish to sanction your position (for example, go for furtherance); I will vehemently oppose that submission on the grounds that only the Respondent may make this request through the proper court forum which requires an appearance. As such, the Court may not act as an agent for the Respondents by referring to any other than material presented in court by me as Applicant.
9) In the event that the court does not accept my private offer to settle for a court arranged settlement with my compliance (as outlined to you in materials in your hands); the offer will be withdrawn in court and a request for the court to follow through with ordering the Respondents to produce the 'secret memo notes' of which Order I made earlier in my submission. These notes form the basis of my accusation of fraud against the Respondents as well as the court processes over a 29 year period of this unresolved legal case in which no compensation has been paid. This present case marks the first time that this matter of fraud has been alleged and includes the role of Ontario courts. It appears that an injunction must be issued in the above regard to obtain these 'secret memo notes'.
10) Without the presence of the Respondent(s) to claim that the 'vexatious' label of the McKinnon Court be applied; this court is unable to act on that accord without being accused of being an agent for the Respondent(s). If Hicks, Morley et al for the Employer had agreed to handling this case as a 'special case' before 3 judges, a more serious legal approach could have been used in this matter which now transgresses any other civil matter in Canadian jurisprudence as both fraud on the part of the original conspirators as well as the court processes is being alleged for a first time in this 29 year unresolved labour matter. That is hardly a 'frivolous and vexatious' matter on the part of this Applicant.
SENT BY FAX ONLY ON SEPTEMBER 22-2014 TO BOTH RESPONDENTS.