OPEN LETTER TO GOV.GEN. (CANADA)–NOV.01-2015
(FORMERLY OPEN LETTERS TO THE OTTAWA CITIZEN and U.S. NEWS and PMO)
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' www.employeescasecanada.com (30 year unresolved 'standing case' legal matter in 'illicit' teacher lay-off) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 9 different court systems and over 30 judges. It's Canada’s Watergate - Pulitzer Prize winning author being sought. The 'find me a court' plea has fallen on deaf ears due to Registry, Ministry & Court obfuscation. 'Standing Cases' are a rare commodity; in this one a challenge to the entire Canadian judiciary. To be sure, the current system is not working as now the Canadian Justice System has been shattered in its entirety by this case. The current case in Federal Court (T-2360-14) alleges fraud on behalf of the Respondent West Vancouver,B.C. Employer and Union plus the court processes over the past 30 years. It would appear that the Respondents misrepresented themselves to this petitioner as to the their authority. #550-17008208-157 currently extant in Gatineau, Quebec, will see if the French Canadian courts suffer from this 'English disease'. Premier P. Couillard is being kept fully informed as to court progress as well as, now, the Quebec RCMP. Sask. 2015-SKQB-308 (H.D. Sept. 24) & APPEAL CACV2783 has, as its focus, the ultra vires nature of BILL 35 as 'current demonstrated ability' is undefined in the Act or in law in general hence anything flowing from it is 'null and void'. The SK court did not order up the 'missing memo notes' (minutes of School Trustees meetings in June of 1985 where they heard from gov't. officials on all aspects of BILL 35) from Justice Southin (1986) which hold the key to this government fraud. The SK decision to duck out for jurisdictional reasons is being appealed. The procrastinating Que. Court with its focus solely on those 'missing link' notes is in limbo. 3 legal precedent setting conditions now exist: 1) Any judge may 'go off the farm' with little fear of repercussions. 2) The 'sweetheart deal' between Employer and Union leaders has been legally sanctioned (places end to Unions). 3) Courts no longer have to make a ruling (No legal answer is a legal answer). = anarchy. FEDERAL ELECTION OCT. 19-2015: As of this date, the outlawing of this personage is a reality for Canada is no longer my country as the 'individual' no longer exists. A second reality is the extension of internet credibility which now eclipses that of the anti-employee media (now, 'irresponsible' media PLACARD: POSTMEDIA / 'PIECES OF SHIT'). Protesters may wish to recognize July 1 (Canada's Birthday) as 'Anti-Judge Day' as Canadians no longer deserve a birthday for failing 'to stand on guard for thee'. A Monument next to the infamous Person's Case (women declared as 'non-persons' in 1929) on Parliament Hill ('individual' employees now non-persons) should have a blank slate for citizens to post 'failed petitions'.
HONESTY & INTEGRITY (letter to editor Ottawa Sun Oct. 23-2015) '...I do not believe that printing half-truths, or not printing them at all (my underlining as the media has boycotted the national story of the Employee's Case) is indeed "doing their best to uphold the journalistic principles of honesty and integrity." At 73,(my age also RC) I do remember the days of honesty and integrity in reporting and publishing. What's happening today is far removed from years ago, with the printed page and the airwaves now filled with personality bashing and heavily biased reporting, writing and broadcasting....'
A) 'For the remainder of 2015, political party after political party will try to hold on to powers they remorselessly abused, and we will try to point to a global cast of elected officials who behaved egregiously. That's on them. But when a pattern of secrecy, lies and coverups emerges, it's on citizens to put an end to it. O.C. columnist Shannon Gormley
B) ' People deny reality. They fight against real feelings caused by real circumstances. They build mental worlds of should, oughts, and might-have-beens. Real changes begin with real appraisal and acceptance of what is. Then realistic action is possible David Reynolds in Rising Sun Michael Crichton
C) 'My father understood that one of the great strengths of this country is the fact that we do protect minority rights, we protect individual rights Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau
LETTER TO LIBERAL LEADER JUSTIN TRUDEAU (sent Oct. 14-2015)
1) The authorities are not merely frightened of the 30 year unresolved employeescasecanada.com ; they are horrified. (They should be terrified.)
2) A system of justice extant since at least 1867 (BNA ACT); is suddenly faced with a challenge it never envisioned, namely, a blow to its credibility as a system.
3) Unlike the business market rooted in financial matters where 'follow the money trail' is the keynote for investigators; a justice system depends solely on credibility hence so goes the justice system, so goes a democratic government.
4) In the above regard, Canada was reduced to Third World status in 2004, when the Supreme Court of Canada (SCofC) failed to hear this case of national importance for a second time creating a unique legal situation known as a 'standing case' due to this litigant being placed in a permanent state of legal limbo.
5) To make this point of a standing case, I refer to another standing case; the highly publicized extant criminal case against Senator Mike Duffy. The first part of the case has been heard; namely, did fired Tory advisor, Nigel Wright, notify P.M. Harper of the details of a bribe paid by Wright to Duffy? Wright says no and the newspapers stop salivating over the case. The real challenge comes in November with 'PART II' when the role of the Senate is examined in this unsavoury tale. It is submitted here that the judge will throw the case out before a challenge to the institution of the Senate is made. The central unasked question here is 'Who notified the RCMP to investigate?' Don't expect that question ever to be asked.
6) There is nothing new about Senators accepting bribes (largesse). For example, it was a Senator in 1873 in the Pacific Scandal which cost Prime Minister J.A. MacDonald the election. The Senator in question had been the intermediary but never charged as doubtless many senators have never been charged for 'facilitating' government over the years which is the nature of their job. The criminal charge against Duffy could change all that.
7) Similarly, the Employee's Case is a standing case in that this 30 year rinky dink labour case before over 30 judges in 9 separate courts has never been resolved hence without a judicial finding, no compensation (includes pension rights) has been paid. The Justice System has imploded over this case which explains my accusation of systematic judicial abuse. No bureaucracy can withstand that charge; particularly the judicial one. Here's how it is done.
8) The SCofC is a great burial ground for civil cases; 85% of appeals not heard without any reason given. The employeescasecanada.com was twice rejected. Other rejected litigants are left with a lower Appeal Court decision( which certainly has one of the litigants with his nose out of joint). However, that is what is accepted as law.
9) The lower Appeal courts, for their part, are desperate to keep the SCofC from being unduly embarrassed on this basis which explains, for example, Ontario's proud declaration that only 3% of cases from that province are appealed to the SCofC. All Appeal courts in the Employee's Case (4 to date with 2 pending) are involved with this level of skulduggery where invariably the Appeal Court Registries are used to undermine any challenge by rejecting appeals on unexplained technical grounds. Why have judges when the Praetorian guard Registries run the show, one needs ask? A litigant is defenseless against that type of obfuscation.
10) Hence with the double whammy of court plus Registry obfuscation, no serious challenge against the Justice System can get through to the SCofC until now with the standing case of the Employee's Case due to the fact that the Judiciary have repeatedly refused to recognize that this writer has been left in a permanent state of limbo of which charge the courts would studiously turn a blind eye.
11) It is this 'blind eye' which hangs the judiciary. As the prayer goes...forgive me my sins for what I have done...and what I have failed to do. In legal parlance, the oft quoted Justice Estey (St. Anne Nackawic) is germain: (my underlining) 'What must be avoided at all costs, is a fundamental deprivation of justice under the law.' Estey could very well have been thinking of such as the Employee's Case when he wrote this one although his statement is recognition of a practice ground into the Canadian - and possibly other democratic governments as well - Justice System.
12) So how do the Lower Courts ensure protection of their practices? Through the anointed Judicial Record which is a compendium of judicial decisions without, and this is the central point, any inclusion of the factums. In such as the Employee's Case, this requires a sleight of hand which all judges recognize.
13) On a simple level, the court may move to dismiss because 'a litigant does not have cause' or 'make a case' without detailing why. By attaching the phrase 'frivolous and vexatious'; the litigant is, in my terms, has the equivalent of a yellow star pinned to his shirt and sent into a Nazi courtroom. For example, A Vancouver Prothonotary 'jumped the gun' in Federal Court #T-2360-14 (it was supposed to be before a judge in Ottawa) by calling the very serious charge of fraud, against not only the original conspirators but also against court processes, to be disposed on the grounds of being 'frivolous and vexatious'. This was the second time that this particular Prothonotary held a secret hearing on this account and explains why I have called for the suspension of Chief Justice Paul Crampton and for the case to be properly heard in Ottawa before a judge as originally intended.
14) The point to be noted above is that the Judicial Record is devoid of these court machinations which this writer is able to reveal by 'ubering' (unexpected external attack) the case through different courts outside of B.C. due to the clear fact that the Cullen Creed of July 23, 2013 expelled me from the province in this unresolved case for 'reasons best known to the judge'. That's anarchy.
15) The lower court SK Decision 2015 SKQB 308 M.T. Megaw j. October 02 is detailed in its rejection and has as a consequence permitted under an Appeal currently being made, for me to reject his specious 'SK not involved in matters with their genesis in B.C.' Due to court decisions in other venues outside of SK and to constitutional questions as well as quotations challenging this basic statement of Megaw j., I have been able to 'uber' his Report. His Report and my challenge makes for interesting reading for anyone interested as to how the court may 'duck out'; usually through the 'error of omission' . Unfortunately, in that process, Megaw j. indirectly sanctions the right of a judge (Cullen) to act completely outside the law (anarchy) without oversight. He also confirms the fact that 'no legal answer is now a legal answer' an absurdity without equal as it judicially confirms my state of limbo. He also confirms the 'sweetheart deal' which puts an end to the Union movement. That is the sly part of the judgment which I claim no lower court judge would do without direction from the office of the Chief Justice; in this case, CJ Popescul...and behind him is the 'grey eminence' whom apparently has access across the land to the back door of all Offices of the Chief Justice. I doubt whether any of the judges rejecting the production of a key piece of evidence in this case (missing memo notes) ever is permitted to see that evidence. Megaw's report is, in effect, the height of judicial arrogance of a type unfortunately incorporated into the mystique of our judicial world.
16) The major drawback in the above judgment is the failure to call for the 'secret missing memo notes' in the hands of legal Counsel for the Employer and Union. These notes about meetings held in June where government and lawyers advised the West Vancouver School Board on the newly imposed BILL 35 legislation (only ever applied to this teacher before it was rescinded leaving this case unresolved = banana republic justice). Without those notes which I specifically requested in the last three courts (indeed, the case - decision pending - in Quebec is limited to just acquiring that record), no judgment on this case has any credibility. In brief, the collective justice system is guilty of cover-up, which is invariably a worse charge than the original crime.
17) Herein lies the significance of the boycott of the anti-employee media (as of the Oct. 19 Federal Election, I declare their credibility to be surpassed by the internet) and the failure of the oversight Parliamentary leaders (Gang of 4 - Harper/Mulcair / Trudeau/ May to acknowledge the Employee's Case as THE Election Issue for what is the purpose of passing laws over which even the judges are playing uncontrolled end games? In that regard, the Federal Election marks the end of the role of the individual in Canadian society. Perhaps similar to North Korea, the personal pronoun 'I' is subverted to individuals saying the corporate 'we' in future. It can't get any worse than that.
18) It would appear that this 21st century Canadian issue will be broached someday by an international pulitzer prize seeking author although it could be exploited by forces hostile to Canada and Canadians. In that regard, the Canadian media boycott is a very foolish one indeed.
19) The new Justice Minister is as yet untainted by this case. Whomever is appointed requires the wisdom of Solomon and the courage of David (of Goliath fame) to divert a river to clean out this Augean stable. If the Liberals are successful, I trust my riding M.P., David McGuinty, will not be appointed as J.M.
20) With the re-alignment of Parliament after the Federal election, the leaders are now faced with dealing with Canada as a fourth world entity; a challenge which should see it through the 21st century as 'the little democratic country who couldn't' (a traditional childhood train story). Canada and Canadians can neither go forward, go back, or stand still. If that is not a living hell on earth, I don't know what is.
The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System
OPEN LETTER TO GOV.GEN. (CANADA)–NOV.07-2015
(FORMERLY OPEN LETTERS TO THE OTTAWA CITIZEN and U.S. NEWS and PMO)
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' www.employeescasecanada.com (30 year unresolved 'standing case' legal matter in 'illicit' teacher lay-off) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 9 different court systems and over 30 judges. Sask. 2015-SKQB-308 (H.D. Sept. 24) & APPEAL CACV2783 has, as its focus, the ultra vires nature of BILL 35 as 'current demonstrated ability' is undefined in the Act or in law in general hence anything flowing from it is 'null and void'. The SK court did not order up the 'missing memo notes' (minutes of School Trustees meetings in June of 1985 where they heard from gov't. officials on all aspects of BILL 35) from Justice Southin (1986) which hold the key to this government fraud. The SK decision to duck out for jurisdictional reasons is being appealed. 3 legal precedent setting conditions now exist: 1) Any judge may 'go off the farm' with little fear of repercussions. 2) The 'sweetheart deal' between Employer and Union leaders has been legally sanctioned (places an end to Unions). 3) Courts no longer have to make a ruling (No legal answer is a legal answer). = anarchy .What's better than one judge?...why two judges on the same case in QC 550-17-008208-157 which is called 'running a court within a court' and has led to an Appeal (Oct. 23-2015) and a referencing of these two judicial wing-nuts to the oversight committee. Premier Couillard's government is in tatters as Quebecers no longer have anywhere to turn for justice.
QUESTION AND ANSWER
Q. Why is the Employee's Case a 'standing case' and why is that important?
A. No judge may merely 'pick up the legal ball and go home' leaving a litigant in limbo which is what the collective courts and judges have done over the past 30 years in the 'Outlaw Justice System'.
Q. Why do you call yourself the 'Outlawed Canadian'?
A. A justice system may not 'outlaw' any litigant and still expect to retain its credibility.
Q. Why are the 'missing memo notes' of School Board meetings in June-1985 a key to your allegation of fraud? A. These notes contain the genesis of a B.C. government fraud (BILL 35 only ever used against this laid-off teacher) in which the B.C. Legislature was hi-jacked and the judiciary was co-opted (gerrymandered arbitrator appointment) to sanction a 'sweetheart deal' between the West Vancouver School Board and the Teachers' Union, the latter of which B.C. courts decided would control all aspects of this case. That's unconscionable as well as puts an end to the Union movement in Canada.
Q. Why did B.C. Justice Mary Southin (r.2004) quash the arbitration ruling, as she did, the arbitrator to be 'patently unreasonable' thus leaving you - as it turns out - in a 30 year limbo?
A. To protect School Board officials who had perjured themselves. By returning those memos to the Employer and Union -' because she did not use them' - she made the Justice System complicit in cover-up. All subsequent court hearings are geared to hiding this perfidy which, by extension, covers the entire Canadian court scene as all judges steadfastly refuse to call this vital information on which I insist be publicized.
Q. What is the basis of your claim that all courts and justices are conspiring against you?
A. An analogy helps here. If Bill Cosby had been accused by only one or two accusations of rape; the public would be inclined in the absence of witnesses to write the matter off as 'he said/she said'. The multiplicity of similar accusations has led to a public trial making any judicial hearing an academic exercise. Similarly, I doubt very much that any of the judges concerned, including Justice Megaw of SK, ever saw those notes leaving me with the conclusion that an 'eminence grise' with access to the back door of the Offices of the Chief Justices is able to give the necessary 'marching orders' to the many judges appointed to the Employee's Case.
Q. Why do you insist that all these judicial orders are alike?
A. 1) Because they all read alike...to ignore the substantive issues concerned by disposing of them with technicalities such as being 'frivolous and vexatious' in order to keep the Judicial Record 'straight'.
2) In our Justice System, precedents are based only on judgments with no reference to factums other than where the judge presumes to quote such material. Hence the only judicial record which exists in the Employee's Case is one of a plaintiff filing a series of 'frivolous' cases. Perversely, and contradictorily, being left in limbo is attributed to the Plaintiff's failure to pursue legal matters.
Q. If your accusation that the various judiciaries are manipulating Registries to block to your appeals, explain why SK has accepted your Appeal.
1) SK is unique in having a functional Registry. It could be that they are more resistant to interference.
2) It could also be that 'ubering' (unexpected external attack) of the Justice Systems in various Provinces has created 'alarm bells' within the Judiciary and a decision has been made to let the Supreme Court of Canada possibly reject this case for a hearing for a third time. To do that, 3 SK Appeal Court judges would have to fall on their swords by 'taking one for the team'. Will Premier Brad Wall permit that to happen?
Q. Why doesn't the Employer divulge these 'missing memo notes'?
A. 1) Good Question as they failed to provide them to me in 2004 under the Access laws although other material was included which pointed to fraud. Getting to use even that material is problematical considering court and Registry machinations noted above. 2) The lawyers for the Employer are part of the accusation of fraud extant in Federal Court T-2360-14 and are counting on the Justice System to foil the oversight bodies called on by me to investigate by such as the Canadian Council of Judges under the aegis of ScofC's Hon. B. McLachlin who served on the first ScofC Hearing to reject this matter in 1999.
Q. What difference does a change of Federal government make in this case?
A. Realistically? Probably little as the 'Gang of 4' (Harper/Mulcair/Trudeau/May) would not respond to this issue in pre-election times. That is why Canada has devolved from Third World status (second failure of SCofC in 2004 to hear this issue) to that of a Fourth World entity today. The entire Canadian Justice System needs to be rebuilt. Statement: You sound cynical.
A. 1) Not really. I have always stood up to the challenge at financial expense to myself in this issue and still continue in that mode. Standing up to challenges is what defines us as human beings in terms of that old adage...'a coward dies a thousand deaths, a brave person but one'. 2) By voluntarily disassociating myself from Canadian society, I may lay claim to the death of the 'individual' in Canadian society, a negative to be sure but a badge I wear voluntarily much like Nazi death camp survivors did with their tattooed camp numbers.
cc Governor General D. Johnston / Justice Minister J. Wilson-Raybould & P.M.Trudeau
SCofC Hon. S. Coté
QUEBEC: Premier Couillard / RCMP
SASKATCHEWAN: Chief Justice M. Popescul / Premier Wall / NDP Cam Broton / Regina Leader-Post
CANADIAN JUDICIAL COUNCIL (Hon. B. McLachlin President - never replies)
OPEN LETTER TO GOV.GEN. (CANADA)–NOV.15-2015
(FORMERLY OPEN LETTERS TO THE OTTAWA CITIZEN and U.S. NEWS and PMO)
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' www.employeescasecanada.com (30 year unresolved 'standing case' legal matter in 'illicit' teacher lay-off) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 9 different court systems and over 30 judges. Sask. 2015-SKQB-308 (H.D. Sept. 24) & APPEAL CACV2783 has, as its focus, the ultra vires nature of BILL 35 as 'current demonstrated ability' is undefined in the Act or in law in general hence anything flowing from it is 'null and void'. The SK court did not order up the 'missing memo notes' (minutes of School Trustees meetings in June of 1985 where they heard from gov't. officials on all aspects of BILL 35) from Justice Southin (1986) which hold the key to this government fraud. The SK decision to duck out for jurisdictional reasons is being appealed. 3 legal precedent setting conditions now exist: 1) Any judge may 'go off the farm' with little fear of repercussions. 2) The 'sweetheart deal' between Employer and Union leaders has been legally sanctioned (places an end to Unions). 3) Courts no longer have to make a ruling (No legal answer is a legal answer). = anarchy .What's better than one judge?...why two judges on the same case in QC 550-17-008208-157 which is called 'running a court within a court' and has led to an Appeal (Oct. 23-2015) and a referencing of these two judicial tag-team wing-nuts to the oversight committee. Premier Couillard's government is in tatters as Quebecers no longer have anywhere to turn for justice.
MESSAGE: Just because the Employee's Story is never going to end...does not mean that I cannot be 'ended'. That depends on whether the conspirators can talk the Trudeau Government into refusing to acknowledge this national case inimical to the interests of 35 million Canadians. As Opposition Leaders (and lawyers) Tom Mulcair and Elizabeth May have already confirmed their silence; all that remains is the silence of Rona Ambrose, the Tory interim leader. The Postmedia boycott (they control the editors of most of Canada's newspapers as evidenced by their order to editors to write editorials in support of the now defeated Tories) is the last word on media non-exposure. Hence my personal security depends on Justin or Rona. By now, Mr. Trudeau should have had someone in government contact me.
It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong. P.E.T. Trudeau PLACARD: -INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS WHAT THE FATHER WOULD CREATE / THE SON WOULD DESTROY. In such a scenario as the above, I would become the first Canadian martyr to Individual (Whistleblower) Rights; 35 million Canadians to follow. Next up...Falun Gung type persecution?
Why have I got my antennae up? In March of 1985, I mailed information to the Education Ministry under Deputy Minister and former West Vancouver Principal, Jim Carter detailing an act of fraud by his former employee and replacement as principal, John Williams. Williams had altered my professional Teachers Report from a Positive to a Negative and I caught him so that there were two Reports on me...one positive and one negative. In April, the government imposed BILL 35 was enacted (the imposed BILL 115 in Ontario in 2013 was a carbon copy of this stunt) which permitted B.C. School Boards to lay-off teachers for reduction in enrolment. (There wasn't any in West Vancouver in June of 1985. Indeed, new teacher hiring took place.)
I never associated this legislation with my purported lay-off in June of 1985 at the time until I was 'pink-slipped' on June 28 (BILL 35 operant on July 01-1985) although there was much talk in the Province as BILL 35 was touted as being the 'battle of all teachers'. It turned out to be the battle of only one teacher; namely, myself, as the sole lay-off under this pernicious Bill and subsequent withdrawal before legal matters had been resolved. I pooh poohed the Union lawyer who told me as much at the time that this was the 'Roger Callow Bill'. How wrong I was...as were B.C. teachers who were quickly discouraged by Union leaders in concerning themselves as to what turned out to be a 'sweetheart deal' between Union and Employer. It has been the indolence and cowardice of B.C. Teachers extended over the Professional Teachers of Canada, particularly Ontario, for 30 years which has left me exposed in becoming a one-man army (from an army of one man). Obtaining the support of an interest group never materialized; a fatal flaw for Canadian politicians whom are expected to protect the vulnerable, and one which leaves me peculiarly exposed.
The collapse of the credibility of the Canadian Judiciary is a reality. Without credibility, there is no Justice System. The Employee's Case is one of those rare commodities in law known as a 'standing case' (being left in limbo) which permits my accusations of fraud against not only the perpetrators but against the processes of the courts as well (FED. COURT T-2360-14). What has been exposed here is a system of corruption built into the Justice System since its inception but one which has deteriorated to such an extent in Canada, that no individual citizen can any longer trust to court processes. Indeed, talk to many lawyers on this point for their agreement. One of mine gave up in 2004 claiming that I had 'exhausted all remedy under the law' in this unresolved labour issue where no compensation (includes pension rights) has been paid. Soon all employers will engage in the 'West Vancouver School Board's Final Solution' as a means of foregoing contract arrangements with individual employees regarding dismissals. Recently, I read of the Ottawa police Chief considering such sanctions as depriving dismissed officers of their salaries while undergoing legal challenges (One such London, Ontario policeman has recently managed to extend his dismissal from 6 to 8 years with salary). Unfortunately, without that leverage of paid salary, an Employer, as in this case, needs do nothing as evidenced by 30 years of inactivity supported by the courts. Our politicians 'fiddle' under these conditions.
While these Newsletters are addressed to the Governor General, a titular role, there is still room for him to manoeuvre in this case; an action he has avoided to date reflective of a country devoid of respect for the rights of the individual citizen.. Hence it is all up to Justin or Rona. 'Here I stand, I can no other' (Martin Luther)
(To the above list, add a second trip to the SCofC in 2004 ensuring my state of 'limbo'; and then when I was expelled from B.C. Courts 'for reasons best known to the judge';The Federal Court of Canada on 2 occasions, at least 4 occasions plus in Ontario, 2 occasions each in Que. and Sask...all in search of an 'honest judge')
OPEN LETTER TO TRUDEAU GOV'T (CANADA)–NOV.22-2015
(FORMERLY OPEN LETTERS TO THE OTTAWA CITIZEN and U.S. NEWS and PMO and Gov.Gen.)
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' www.employeescasecanada.com (30 year unresolved 'standing case' legal matter in 'illicit' teacher lay-off) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 10 different court systems and over 30 judges. Sask. 2015-SKQB-308 (H.D. Sept. 24) & APPEAL CACV2783 has, as its focus, the ultra vires nature of BILL 35 as 'current demonstrated ability' is undefined in the Act or in law in general hence anything flowing from it is 'null and void'. The SK court did not order up the 'missing memo notes' (minutes of School Trustees meetings in June of 1985 where they heard from gov't. officials on all aspects of BILL 35) from Justice Southin (1986) which hold the key to this government fraud. The SK decision to duck out for jurisdictional reasons is being appealed CACV2783. 3 legal precedent setting conditions now exist: 1) Any judge may 'go off the farm' with little fear of repercussions. 2) The 'sweetheart deal' between Employer and Union leaders has been legally sanctioned (places an end to Unions). 3) Courts no longer have to make a ruling (No legal answer is a legal answer). = anarchy .What's better than one judge?...why two judges on the same case in QC 550-17-008208-157 which is called 'running a court within a court' and has led to an Appeal (Oct. 23-2015 Decision) and a referencing of these two judicial tag-team wing-nuts to the oversight committee. Premier Couillard's government is in tatters as Quebecers no longer have anywhere to turn for justice. The Trudeau Gov't. appear to be caught by being 'pit lamped' and are the new target of these newsletters considering the abject failure of Gov. Gen. David Johnston to, in the void created by Parliament in this issue, to act on the behalf of Canada and 35 million Canadians.
THE 'GREY EMINENCE' (Part I - and the individual)
(Part II - and the bureaucracy November 29-2015)
1) A not so fictional creature whom has been able down through history to fill the void left in bureaucratic structures although he remains unmentioned and obscure. His greatest terror? Those organizations and people which are ethical and pose a threat to his behind the scene manipulations. That's why only the top man or woman is instrumental in any challenge to his backroom skulduggery.
2) This PLACARD seen before the Federal Election on Oct. 19-2015 tells it all with the 'silence of the 4 lambs' with the Employee's Case: GANG OF 4 (HARPER/MULCAIR /TRUDEAU/MAY)
3) Trudeau as Prime Minister is given a second, although brief, chance with interim Tory leader, Rona Ambrose, to fill any void. Scumbag lawyers, Mulcair and May have been written off.
4) A favourite 'grey eminence' trick is the oral meeting, in person or by telephone. For example, as an employee you wonder why you have been called in the office by the boss. The meeting divulges nothing although on departure, the boss asks you at the door, "Did you resolve the Magruder issue?" to which you respond in the positive as it seems long dead.
Unknown to the employee, the boss writes up and files the encounter for future use declaring that he called the meeting due to the very serious concerns he had regarding the employee's handling of the Magruder contract so that when 'push comes to shove' , he can accuse the Employee of 'covering-up' as exposed by the bosses further investigation for which the employee is not informed (until his dismissal or court case).
5) In the Judiciary, the grey eminence is so-well entrenched - usually in terms of a senior partner of a legal firm - that he can stride into the back door of the Office of the Chief Justice and direct a particularly troublesome case such as the Employee's Case. All that is required is the appointment of a young ambitious judge on the way up or an old has-been one with no more credibility to expend (the latter days of the young gullible ambitious judge although some are retained for the position of Chief Justice) to 'rubber stamp' what is placed before him/her.
6) Hence the Grey Eminence was very wary of my request and the B.C. Employer Legal Firm's compliance in the case of the lower SK Court, for an entirely written account which was refused, forcing a telephone conferencing.
7) An adjunct to this ploy is to write compendiously in the judgment giving the impression to a gullible media observer that 'justice must have been done' when in fact the opposite is the case. In the SK Megaw Decision, it would be easy to miss for anyone but myself and the grey eminence as the Report is 97% acceptable but omits the 3% which makes a fraud of the whole endeavor.
8) That flaw is the omission (a favourite grey eminence approach) of the fact that the arbitration justifying my lay-off in June of 1985 was quashed by the courts with the arbitrator ruled 'patently unreasonable'. He had converted 16 new hires to read 16 lay-offs with myself added on as the necessary 17th knowing full well that I was the only lay-off (note the casuistry of hiding 'one' among 'the many' knowing lazy reporters rarely check out their facts). Also, conspicuous by its absence, was the failure of the Employer to return employment as recommended by the court (has legal weight) so that the court ordered re-arbitration which was never held because the court did not see fit to return me to salary (I should never have been cut in the first place until this matter was resolved). In other words, I lost my leverage to force the Employer to comply. In short, Lady MacBeth's line..."What needst we fear it when none can call us to account?" was to apply.
9) The grey eminence was called into overtime when he had to fix the entire B.C. judicial scene right up to the Supreme Court of Canada in 1997 (Chief Justice Lamers/ B. McLachlin /Cory) which refused to hear this case leaving myself in a permanent state of limbo thus creating a 'standing case' but one with no forum to challenge the perfidy of the Justice System.
10) Enter the 'Cullen Creed' of July 23-2013 in which B.C. Superior Court judge, Cullen j. on his own recognizance and 'for reasons best known to himself' expelled me from the B.C. courts. 'expelled' because he did not include the all-important 'may proceed only with permission of a judge'.
11) That error has permitted me to 'uber' (external attack from an unexpected source) the Justice System by cross-checking the B.C. courts in the Federal Court, the Supreme Court of Canada, (again refused for a hearing under B. McLachlin now as Chief Justice), Ontario courts, Quebec Courts and Saskatchewan Courts.
12) As the Premiers of those provinces are kept fully apprised of unfolding events as 'oversight bodies', the courts of B.C.'s Christie Clark and Ontario's Kathleen Wynne have been decimated. Quebec courts under Couillard appear headed in that direction with the lower SK court committed to the grey eminence.
13) The key to the SK Appeal CACV 2783? Will the 3 Appeal court judges acquiesce to a party by party written judgment? The rest of the case progression is 'academic'.
14) Another grey eminence trick is to conceal evidence common to the police and crown attorneys. One fed-up Quebec judge released 5 Hell's Angels from custody due to machinations on this level. The prosecutors (and the grey eminence) were outraged.
15) In the Employee's Case, that concealed evidence amounts to the 'secret missing memo notes' of meetings held by the Employer in June of 1985 where BILL 35 and my lay-off were discussed. I'm asserting that the lay-off notice - Employer Motion 1167 - was created after the fact, probably by their legal counsel, Stuart Clyne. The Employer steadfastly refuses to provide this evidence just as every court - and there are a great number of them - steadfastly refuse to order them up. The RCMP Fraud Squad in Montreal are sitting back on this one as well.
16) Hence the Court's bid is in the interim is to accumulate 'frivolous and vexatious' rulings against me as proof positive that '90,000 Frenchmen (or in this case, judges) can't be wrong.
17) Such a charge does not bar me from court although it restricts my presentation to a prima facie case which is not a problem. Pejoratively, in media talk, such a charge is similar to pinning a yellow star on the shirt of a litigant and sending him/her into a Nazi courtroom.
18) Hence expect the next Supreme Court of Canada challenge to focus entirely on Judicial cover-up for without those secret memo notes, the judiciary has built a castle on sand. That type of unique charge terrifies the grey eminence as would a public call for a hearing of all legal matters pertaining to the Employee's Case. Are you listening, Justin?...or Rona?
TO: Board of School Trustees (S.D. #45 West Vancouver, B.C.)
1075-21st Street, West Vancouver, B.C. V7V 4A9
tel: 604-981-1000 fax: 604-981-1001 11 pages SENT BY FAX
FROM: Roger Callow 208-2220 Halifax Drive, Ottawa, ON K1G 2W7
REFERENCE: APPEAL CACV 2783 of SK Queen's Bench 2015 SKQB 308
Acknowledgment of HARRIS & Co. Notice of Motion for Security for Costs delivered on Thursday Nov. 19-2015 by fax for a 'rushed' hearing on November 25-2015 which smacks of panic on their part.
1) Oh, no, not another specious 'Security for Costs' stunt no doubt designed to distract the SK bench from the perfidy of Harris & Co. in SK to which I include 2 accounts to the court A) Oct. 22-2015 SK Complaints Council letter (2 pages) re B.C. Harris & Co. conduct in the SK court of Megaw j. B) November 11-2015 letter (3 pages) to the Board of School Trustees (S.D. #45 West Vancouver) requesting, among other things, that Harris & Co., be replaced for the SK Appeal due to its nefarious conduct.
2) The above point is made not to excuse Megaw j. in failing to demand that the Employer produce the 'missing memo notes' (defined elsewhere) denoting fraud which plays a key part in any judicial decision and why this decision must be appealed. A specific form was filled out requesting this information which Megaw j. ignored. Of course the Employer could avoid contentious behaviour by volunteering to produce those documents.
3) The reaction of Harris & Co. appears to be one of 'the best defense is an offense' based on sketchy material including the enclosed case study. No judge conducting 'due diligence' will be taken in by what appears to be a flimsy argument.
4) Also included at this time is the Appellant's Oral Argument (3 pages) for the Appeal CACV2783 which is included at this time for the court hearing of CACV2783.
5) The relevant section in Mr. Litherland's tome is Point 11 regarding the Appellant's originating application on August 17,2015 in the Queen's Bench of SK court. Point 17 is also useful which calls for caution in assigning Security of Costs. Note that nowhere does Mr. Litherland concede that this labour matter is unresolved where no compensation (includes pension rights) has been paid to this Appellant.
BACKGROUND FOR THE FIRST HARRIS & CO. REQUEST FOR SECURITY FOR COSTS IN B.C. IN 2010
6) On December 22, 2010, the last day for court hearings in that year, the Employer and Union made application for Mr. Callow to pay a $10,000 surety in order that CA038538 could proceed in the Appeal Court of the B.C. Supreme Court. In January of the following year, I was notified by Harris & Co. of their successful bid after the due date. (However, I had learned through other means of the finding and had paid that sum in a timely manner.) My Ottawa legal Counsel ,Paul J. Conlin esq, questioned this charge considering that I had been and still was current with all payments including his own at that time. Making this payment was in vain as CA038538 never went ahead.
7) As I was expelled from B.C. 'absolutely' by the Cullen Creed in 2013, I had no means of retrieving these monies considering a B.C. court application would be required.
8) In the interim, the Employer and Union applied for and received some remuneration for their expenses in Appeal Court with which I strongly objected considering that I had no standing in B.C. (except through, probably, a bogus union representation). The Supreme Court of Canada refused to hear this most unusual claim.
9) As I did not wish this fund to end up in the 'judges Xmas fund'; I did give permission on one occasion for the Employer to collect a fee with my permission. There was no response.
10) Should the court deem the $2000 fee to be paid at this time - with which I would disagree - then the Employer has my permission to take this sum from the B.C. surety.
11) All other fees claimed are either tied up in appeals or referred to 'oversight bodies' such as the Canadian Judicial Council of Judges which has never responded. Should the SK court be able to break this logjam, then payments could flow where applicable.
12) Regrettably, I have not had any Ministers of Justice including the incumbent show a willingness to intervene in this matter explaining why all protests - such as this one - go to the last man standing - Prime Minister J. Trudeau.
13) I am still of the opinion that Harris & Co. should not appear on any basis in SK until the matter of their alleged perfidy is cleared. Hence, at best, this brief by them is premature if applicable at all. The Employer should appoint someone else who is licensed in SK or given a letter of permission and therefore subject to SK discipline.
Roger Callow Appellant CACV2783
encl. to be included at the hearing of CACV2783
cc P.M. Trudeau
November 23, 2015
Court of Appeal File No. CACV2783
IN THE COURT OF APPEAL FOR SASKATCHEWAN
BOARD OF SCHOOL TRUSTEES (S.D. #45 WEST VANCOUVER, B.C.)
RESPONSE OF THE APPELLANT TO THE REQUEST FOR A SURETY OF COSTS BY THE RESPONDENT
1) To ignore the Respondent's request for the reasons enumerated herein.
2) To refuse Harris & Co. permission to appear in this Appeal in Saskatchewan.
DATED at Ottawa, Ontario, this 19th day of November, 2015
Roger Callow - Appellant
cc The Board of School Trustees S.D. #45 West Vancouver, B.C. via fax
Saskatchewan Court of Appeal
Regina Judicial Centre
via e-mail: CARegistrar@sasklawcourts.ca
cc Board of School Trustees (West Vancouver,B.C.) by fax:
REFERENCE: B.C.'s Harris & Co. fax to Callow on Friday, November 20-2015 leaving very little time for the 'quick deed' hearing slated by them for SK court on November 25-2015.
1) Over the past 30 years, I am aware of the duplicity of Harris & Co. of which experience Mr. Litherland esq. would brag in a positive fashion although, in my opinion, in a most misleading way.
2) For example , he states in the fax: 'We have been counsel for the Respondent, School Board, in connection with matters involving Mr. Callow for approximately 30 years and over 20 court judgments.'
3) The implication from the above is that Harris and Company is the exclusive agent for the Employer which they are not as separate counsel have conducted matters in Ontario and Quebec. The Ontario agent has since dropped representation of the Employer. The Quebec representative is not responding and probably has refused to represent the Employer on Appeal. The oversight bodies in Quebec were called in to investigate why 2 judges were assigned this case; one to hear the matter with the second to write the judgment making no reference to the existence of the sitting judge.
4) It is from Ontario, that Harris & Co. would take their excerpt in their fax from the legally challenged McKinnon j. Decision regarding frivolous & vexatious behaviour.
5) There were two versions of the McKinnon Decision; the original written on April 23-2014 quoted in the Quebec version of this case where I was the Respondent and the briefer September 15 version used two weeks later in a court case before Scott j. where I was the Plaintiff. That latter version only appears in the SK case. No finding was ever published by Scott j. although his 'notes' mysteriously appear in Christine Millar's affidavit. This matter was reported to the Canadian Judicial Council (to which there has never been any reply to all judicial transgressions by various judges).
6) In their fax received by me on November 20-2015, Harris & Co. take an excerpt from the April 23-2015 Report which does not appear in the sworn affidavit of Christine Millar (I indexed this 500 page tome on material received from the court as part of the Perfection routine although I have not checked a subsequent copy received on Nov. 19-2015 to see if there are any discrepancies from the original.)
7) The particular quote 'This must be stopped now' included in the fax of Harris & Co. was seen on page 1 of the Ottawa Citizen on April 28-2014. They refused my right of reply. The impression left with the public from this quote was the length of the proceedings were the target while my rebuttal would have referred to the fact that what must be stopped are the many requests that I made - and still do - for the 'secret missing memo notes' from B.C.'s Justice Mary Southin (1986) on School Board meetings in June of 1985 where my lay-off under the imposed BILL 35 was discussed in detail including representation from the B.C. government and lawyers.
8) In short, the submission here is that I was the target of a government conspiracy where the legislature was hi-jacked (BILL 35) and the judiciary was co-opted (gerrymandered arbitrator appointment in which he was later ruled by the court to be patently unreasonable when the arbitration was quashed leaving me in a 30 year 'limbo' where no compensation has been paid) to sanction a 'sweetheart deal' between an Employer and the local teachers Union.
It would appear that the incomplete lay-off notice given in evidence (did not show vote count of the Board which never took the stand in arbitration to testify to lay-off figures) was possibly written 'after the fact' in the offices of their legal representative, Stuart Clyne - long since departed from Harris & Co. He finally ended up on his own and lost his cozy School Board contracts; likely due to this case. Hence Southin's action appears to be a cover-up in that regard.
9) This detailed submission is made above to ensure that Harris & Co. NOT be permitted to represent the Employer in Saskatchewan until their previous conduct in Saskatchewan is thoroughly examined. The tight framework set by Harris & Co. for the hearing on November 25, 2014 would not permit of such an examination.
10) However, there is a way in which the Employer may proceed with this hearing as I earlier suggested to them. Either appoint SK legal personnel whom are bound by Saskatchewan law or appoint another B.C. firm to represent them with written permission to appear in Saskatchewan so that they are bound by SK law.
11) Earlier, I was faced with the same proposition when my Ontario legal Counsel, Paul
J. Conlin, would have had to ask for written permission to appear in B.C. on one occasion. We decided instead that the case would go under my own name.
12) Of course, any new Counsel that the School Board would appoint would have to, by necessity, explain the anomalies made in point 1 - 8 above by Harris & Co.
13) As to the Harris & Co. request to attend by telephone rather than flying to SK (paid obviously by someone else) for a very brief court hearing, I submit that such telephone arrangements must be agreed to by the parties concerned and as permitted by the courts. I refuse permission if Harris & Co. are the representatives just as they similarly refused agreement to me elsewhere to handle this lay-off matter as a 'special case' thus elevating court response and saving time and 'billable' costs.
14) On a personal level, the advantage to this writer of permitting this hearing for a 'surety' to go ahead is that - for reasons not delineated here - it is a litmus test for the conduct of the case by the three SK Appeal Judges. Should I be forced to pay this iniquitous $10,000 surety; I would consider it as danegeld in order to ensure a Supreme Court of Canada Appeal. In that respect, the SK courts of Premier Brad Wall would be playing 'Russian Roulette' which could prove fatal to SK infrastructure. Hopefully these three SK Appeal Court judges will follow the lead of their Registry which plays matters straight and not that of Megaw j. whose lower SK Decision is being appealed.
cc Premier Brad Wall
Prime Minister Trudeau
REBUTTAL OF COMPLAINANT, ROGER CALLOW, TO LAW SOCIETY OF SASKATCHEWAN LETTER DATED NOVEMBER 16-2015 File No. 80-13897
QUOTE: 'The lawyer was cross-examining a witness, "Isn't it true," he bellowed, "that you were given $500 to throw this case?" The witness did not answer. Instead, he just stared out the window as though he hadn't heard the question. The attorney repeated himself, again getting the same reaction - no response. Finally the judge spoke to the witness, "Please answer the question." "Oh," said the startled witness, "I thought he was talking to you."
To whom it may concern:
1) I have never met a legal advisory body which I haven't disliked; the Saskatchewan Law Society being no exception.
2) In brief, the SK Law Society would 'pass the buck' to others to handle outside the Province for infractions in SK courts...how preposterous!
3) Any reviewer - at least a competent one - would ask the threshold question; namely, did the B.C. legal firm of Harris & Co. ask and receive court sanction to appear as legal Counsel in SK Queen's Bench in the matter before Megaw j so that, in the case of a complaint of which there was from me, they could be held legally responsible in SK for their actions?
4) The precedent set here is for 'shady' litigants to launch legal cases in SK with unregistered legal representation from outside the province in order to escape possible censure.
5) Here Harris & Co. which insists that SK courts 'stick to their SK knitting', would file an action requesting a surety based on costs allegedly incurred in courts outside of SK. In pejorative language, it would seem that not being content with 'notching their belt' with the Megaw j. Decision, Harris & Co. would add to their perfidy by 'notching' an additional 3 SK Appeal Court judges to their belt.
'The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System' (Roger Callow)
cc. Premier Brad Wall & Prime Minister Trudeau
SEE employeescasecanada.com NOVEMBER-2015 for the 3-page NOVEMBER 23-2015 letter to the School Board in a debacle without equal. Will the judges bail them out?
OPEN LETTER TO TRUDEAU GOV'T (CANADA)–NOV.29-2015
(FORMERLY OPEN LETTERS TO THE OTTAWA CITIZEN and U.S. NEWS and PMO and Gov.Gen.)
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' www.employeescasecanada.com (30 year unresolved 'standing case' legal matter in 'illicit' teacher lay-off) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 10 different court systems and over 40 judges. Sask. 2015-SKQB-308 (H.D. Sept. 24) & APPEAL CACV2783 has, as its focus, the ultra vires nature of BILL 35 as 'current demonstrated ability' is undefined in the Act or in law in general hence anything flowing from it is 'null and void'. The SK court did not order up the 'missing memo notes' (minutes of School Trustees meetings in June of 1985 where they heard from gov't. officials on all aspects of BILL 35) from Justice Southin (1986) which hold the key to this government fraud. The SK decision to duck out for jurisdictional reasons is being appealed CACV2783. 3 legal precedent setting conditions now exist: 1) Any judge may 'go off the farm' with little fear of repercussions. 2) The 'sweetheart deal' between Employer and Union leaders has been legally sanctioned (places an end to Unions). 3) Courts no longer have to make a ruling (No legal answer is a legal answer). = anarchy .What's better than one judge?...why two judges on the same case in QC 550-17-008208-157 which is called 'running a court within a court' and has led to an Appeal (Oct. 23-2015 Decision) and a referencing of these two judicial tag-team wing-nuts to the oversight committee. Premier Couillard's government is in tatters as Quebecers no longer have anywhere to turn for justice. The Trudeau Gov't. appear to be caught by being 'pit lamped' and are the new target of these newsletters considering the abject failure of Gov. Gen. David Johnston to, in the void created by Parliament in this issue, to act on the behalf of Canada and 35 million Canadians.
THE 'GREY EMINENCE' (Part II -and the bureaucracy)
1) First the punishment; then the crime. Alice in Wonderland Lewis Carroll
2) You boast of how superior you are, and then chain yourself with fear and custom and hypocrisy. Hadrian's Wall William Dietrich
3) Edward Snowden: What kind of society do we want, and what kind of society have we already made that can in some-way be unmade?....The idea that we should search back for causes simply gets obscured in the process of this management approach that says we have to control the outcome, that we have to be concerned with what's happening and understand from moment to moment what is going on. So big data surveillance is something that is always trying to second guess. It prevents us from really being able to have a sense of where things are going because all our focuses are on what can be inferred about the future rather than trying to understand the (past) causes. David Lyon Queen's University Research Chair
4) Should we revoke citizenship? The answer has to be no, for several reasons, writes Wesley Wark, U of Ottawa. '...since when have we lost faith in an unaccountable system by ministerial fiat? MY ANSWER: 'since the "Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System" was expelled from the courts of British Columbia for 'reasons best known to a judge'...how's that for an 'unaccountable ministerial fiat'!
5) offences rarely punished Ottawa Citizen Nov. 13-2015 C1 '...In different jurisdictions, with different rules and different disciplinary processes across Canada, one constant remains: it is next to impossible to fire a cop....' (or judge-RC) SEE 5)
6) Officer misconduct handled by tribunals not superiors (newspaper article)'...The whole process for dealing with misconduct by a police officer is so cumbersome and complex that it doesn't seem that anybody has control over it....' MY COMMENT: Substitute 'judge' for police officer and the reader has a similar perspective for wrongdoing of the judges. '...As a result the quasi-judicial tribune process becomes much like a criminal trial, with an entirely different standard of proof and evidence than would be involved in an...arbitration.' MY COMMENT: The judiciary, through its convoluted logic of laws and jurisdictions is able to obviate the fact that this laid-off employee (where no compensation -includes pension rights- has been paid) has been expelled from the Justice System leaving me in a permanent state of limbo. No legal answer has become a legal answer in this kafkaesque legal world. In any other world that proposition is called anarchy.
7) From one perspective, judging is a jaded profession. On the one hand, judges have to witness a never-ending line of the 'flotsam and jetsam' which crosses the court-room floor on a daily basis while on the other hand, they have to steel themselves to the incessant 'billable-time lawyers' putting on a nauseating show to justify their usually exorbitant fees to their clients; all for a decision made before the judge even enters the courtroom. As a perennial litigant in the Employee's Case, I have seen this scenario played out many times. No-one seems to appreciate the meaning of a 'standing case' in this scenario (being held in limbo) and what it means in law and the ramifications to society at large. I guess that is why we have wars.
8) It all comes down to a question of leadership; in this case the leadership of SK Premier Brad Wall and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. For example without the political will in Montreal, there would have been no investigation of the ongoing corruption in their society regarding contract assignments. In Justice Charbonneau's words: '...that the extent of the problem may have remained hidden today if not for a handful of whistleblowers...' She singled out'... the courage shown by certain people who were outraged and tried to prevent collusion and corruption.' Surely, in comparison, corruption in judicial assignments should attract more leadership from our political masters. One successful Parliamentary appointment in agreement from all political stripes is the appointment of the new Liberal Defence minister...but will he be permitted to do his job by the grey eminence? Already there has been some suggestion that the answer is in the negative from his Liberal masters. Similarly, many judges and lawyers plus legal functionaries are chaffing under the negative influence of this 'grey eminence' but are powerless to act, similar to the Montreal corruption story. Oversight bodies control their every move...in the words of one (retired) columnist; the legal profession is the country's strongest Union.
9) Time has run out for the Liberal government for the new Justice Minister to act. Considering that Mulcair and May have voted 'with their feet' on this issue; it now remains for the Tory's interim leader, Rona Ambrose, to stand up for 'the individual' in Canadian society. Certainly, Canadians can't expect the moribund media to do that. She has a 15 day time limit to publicize this story.
10 PLACARD: WOULD THE REAL P.M. PLEASE STAND UP / SCofC Justice B. McLachlin vs P.M. Trudeau
11) I have always personally liked the sole SK Liberal M.P., Ralph Goodale, but it is time to put him to the test. Namely, will he speak out on this SK judicial scandal unraveling before his eyes or will he be permanently scarred by his silence? 10 days please.
12) Personal message to the Prime Minister: It's time to stop gallivanting around the world and come home to rule Canada. (Also, stop hugging strangers in public and posing for 'selfies'...your protective force must be in a state of apoplexy.) The proper course in the Employee's Case is to immediately appoint Justice Charbonneau (coming off the Montreal, Quebec construction scandal) to investigate all aspects of the 30 year Employee's Case which has decimated Canadian courts, government and unions. PLACARD: NO LEADERSHIP / COURTS / GOVERNMENT / UNIONS