OPEN LETTER TO GOV.GEN. (CANADA)– JUNE 10-2015
(FORMERLY OPEN LETTERS TO THE OTTAWA CITIZEN and U.S. NEWS and PMO)
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' www.employeescasecanada.com (30 year unresolved legal case) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 8 different court systems and over 30 judges. It's Canada’s Watergate - Pulitzer Prize winning author being sought. The 'find me a court' plea has fallen on deaf ears due to Registry, Ministry & Court obfuscation. I feel like Ralph Nader in 1961 trying to convince the public of dangerous cars (Unsafe at any speed). Who knows, maybe recalling judges and chief judges may become standard fare in the future - just like automobiles. To be sure, the current system is not working as now the Canadian Justice System has been shattered in its entirety by this case. The current case in Federal Court (T-2360-14) alleges fraud on behalf of the Respondent Employer and Union plus the court processes over the past 30 years. It would appear that the Respondents misrepresented themselves to this petitioner as to the their authority. #550-17008208-157 currently extant in Gatineau, Quebec, will see if the French Canadian courts suffer from this 'English disease'.(Events show that they do) Premier P. Couillard is being kept fully informed as to court progress as well as, now, the Quebec RCMP.
N.B. 'Secret memo notes' refer to June meetings held by the School Board and Union in which the 'sweetheart deal' was hatched. Justice Southin called for them in 1986 but returned them 'because she did not use them'. The memos are instrumental in the fraud charge against the original conspirators and the subsequent judicial cover-up. Justice Therrien failed to ask the Employer any of the questions listed below.
QUEBEC HEARING JUNE 8-2015 #550-17-00828-157 or 'How the East was Lost'
TO: Peter MacKay - Justice Minister (Canada) honorifics deliberately omitted
FROM: 'The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System' (Roger Callow)
1) You should step down from your position immediately due to your failure as part of the oversight bodies to report on judicial irregularities. The Canadian Council of Judges, for example, have not acknowledged my substantial complaints against various judges for over 6 months.
2) The failure of the other leaders of Parliament to act draws into serious question any advantage to installing a new government this fall. In short, at most Canadians will only see 300 unelected PMO's who run government to be replaced by another 300 with the same results under these conditions. PLACARD: JUST NOT READY (HARPER/MULCAIR /TRUDEAU/MAY) = DON'T VOTE
3) Included in this account as an addendum is my oral argument as plaintiff in Gatineau Superior Court, Quebec before Justice Therrien.
4) In No. 550-17-008208-157, I made a request for the 'secret memo notes' from B.C. Supreme Court's Justice Southin's 1986 case in which she quashed the arbitration sanctioning my teacher lay-off and ruled the government-appointed arbitrator as 'patently unreasonable'. The West Vancouver School Board refused to follow her recommendation that employment should be returned thus leaving me, as events turned out, in a 30 year state of limbo where no compensation has been paid.
5) Leaping now to the present story of a Federal Court Case launched by me T-2360-14 alleging fraud against both the original conspirators (including the B.C. Government and its BILL 35 used only ever against this teacher before it was withdrawn before this case was resolved) and the subsequent court cover-up of over 30 judges in 7 and now, with Quebec, 8 separate court systems in what I label systematic judicial abuse. As stated in Therrien's court: no bureaucracy can withstand a charge of systematic abuse.
6) The current legal means of obviating my charge by the Judiciary, I label as 'reverse omosis'.
7) For example, the usurped secret hearing by Vancouver Prothonotary, Roger Lafreniére (T-2360-14)and the court in Quebec utilized the same Ontario Superior Court MacKinnon j. Decision to dispel this case on the grounds of being frivolous and vexatious. (13-59060). An analogy which I would draw here is to the Russians lifting the radar protecting Libya enabling the West to fly in to bomb Gadafi whom miraculously survived.
8) The case I presented in Quebec Court is the one that was obviated at Federal Court level by Lafreniére; the second time that this Pronothotary pulled this stunt in so many years. As Chief Justice Paul Crampton was involved in both instances, I called for his suspension. Currently, he should consider this request here to re-instate the mediation process of the Federal Court originally requested by me. This should be done under his own signature.
9) Therrien j. was about to grant the Employer's request to dismiss the motion without my case being heard. My strong remonstration on that point won me my right to be heard...and what a hearing it was.
10) University law classes in future should make the transcript of that 1-1/2 hour hearing mandatory reading on the first day of class so that on the second day, the professor could continue with the 50% of remaining students.
11) The essence of the highly controversial McKinnon Order of Ontario's Superior Court is that it is under appeal along with the judge being cited for additional irregularity with a second judge, Robert Scott (both originally Federal Court appointees and therefore subject to Canadian Judicial Council overview). I told Justice Therrien that if he used that pernicious document, I would appeal his decision.
12) In addressing the frivolous and vexatious topic; the only topic that Therrien j. would permit; I was able to delve into the whole sordid mess right from the beginning due to the provision that a historical record must accompany any such Order...and what a story that is. The secret memo notes Of Justice Mary Southin in 1986 holds the concrete evidence of the fraud charge advanced by me on the two levels noted above.
13) The story I told was of documented evidence I provided on a West Vancouver Principal, John Williams, in altering my teacher's professional Report from a 'positive' to a 'negative'. I caught him. Firing a principal for fraud would be a first which would not sit well with the Union which was receiving 20% of their funding from administrators. The two groups were separated by legislation in 1988.
14) So a government conspiracy was hatched to enact the imposed BILL 35 (Deputy Education Minister, Jim Carter, was himself a former West Vancouver Principal and associate of Williams. Carter had been central in the dismissal of a senior teacher in 1978 under much publicity (see web site for that Ken Raison story) and could ill-afford a second controversial threat.
15) Here is where the plot thickens. The request for applying BILL 35 did not come from the School Board; rather it came from two former local Union Presidents at West Vancouver High School (Jim Crook and Ron MacQueen) whom, it is asserted here, persuaded the Board to use BILL 35 against me due to the fact that this piece of imposed legislation had its own rules apart from the collective bargaining ones. and hence would not cost the Union a dime. (CBC's Jian Ghomeshi case has the same parallel)
16) The parent organization, the B.C. Teachers Federation, balked at this action as they had claimed loud and long in the media that BILL 35 was 'the battle of all teachers'. Why have a Union, in other words, if the Employer may skirt the collective bargaining rules with impunity?
17) The eleven day arbitration for this case consisted only of a half-hour presentation by the Union lawyer; namely, pointing out that BILL 35 did not supplant any part of the Schools Act and, as such, could only be applied to the economics of lay-off. The Bill, it was claimed, was ultra vires because the term current demonstrated ability was undefined in the statute nor in law in general. In law (and I quoted the enclosed case), if a law is found to be ultra vires, then any case following from that legislation is null and void. Further, the Board never passed the threshold test of a need for lay-off even though the Arbitrator converted 16 new hires to read 16 lay-offs with me to be the necessary 17th.
18) Because the case has never been resolved; I am in the position of having a 'standing case' justifying my accusation of systematical judicial abuse over 30 years. All other cases have lower court decisions to fall back on; something I do not have as the justice system would seek to freeze me into a permanent state of limbo. That is how the Canadian Justice System collapsed leaving Canada with Third World status. The way I presented the matter to Therrien j. was that if two parties have a disagreement and turn to the courts, the courts must give a Decision or else why have courts of law? No legal answer cannot be a legal answer. There can be no process without judgment. That's anarchy.
19) So the chore of all courts is to make sure that I never have access to the courts to have my case heard...even at the expense of such legalities as 'due process' which, even in the current Senator Duffy case, should now be labeled 'duly processed'.
20) Any hearing would of necessity raise the question as to which rules apply; the collective bargaining rules as initiated by Justice Spencer in 1995 and quoted throughout B.C. cases as a means of claiming 'only the Union' (who was part of a sweetheart deal as noted above; today, they join forces with the Employer to deny my rights) could represent my interests as opposed to the 1997 Employer letter filed in this case before Therrien j. in which they threaten the Labour Board with an application of BILL 35 in which the collective bargaining rights have no hold.
21) Under that threat, every court since 1995, has participated in an alleged cover-up of grandiose proportions which has led to the demise of Canada as a democratic country for without an efficacious justice system, there is anarchy.
22) That anarchy is particularly prominent In the 2013 B.C. Supreme Court Justice Cullen 'Creed' which expels me completely from B.C. Courts for 'reasons best known to the judge'. The all-important 'may proceed only with the permission of a judge' is lacking from his Order. That's anarchy, I told Justice Therrien which explains why I must seek justice outside of B.C. Courts under the provisions of inherent jurisdiction and natural justice.
23) Therrien j. listened to all this without making a note.
24) But when it came to the Employer Counsel standing up and quoting from the book on Quebec civil rules for which I received no copy, he made copious notes amid my objections that I had no way of knowing whether Employer's Counsel was taking rules out of context. I further submitted that, as a generalization, all these rules contained the legal loop-hole 'unless a judge decides otherwise'. I advised Therrien j. to view that Employer presentation 'with a most jaundiced eye'.
25) Another entity which is AWOL along with Parliament is the 'anti-employee media'. For example, I told the Judge, I had no argument with editor Andrew Potter's publication of McKinnon's Report on page 1 of the Ottawa Citizen. However, I have every complaint against his refusal to print my side of the story under 'the right of reply'. It has been this media boycott extending right from the time of this high profile arbitration in Vancouver in 1985 and extending to the current day which shows the power that the 'Old Boys Club' holds over the media.
26) The lack of credibility of the media is matched by Quebec Premier Couillard's credibility problem as a consequence of this case. He has been kept fully informed as events unrolled so that he has witnessed the fall of French Canadian Quebec to 'the English disease' in this case. Under these circumstances, how can he in all good conscience, refute the charges of a Montreal Imam accused of recruiting converts for ISIS, that the Quebec courts are corrupt?
27) Bottom Line? The 'individual' has been 'disappeared' by the bureaucracy in Canada. World War II is finally over and Canadians lost.
Yours, truly 'The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System (Roger Callow) June 10-2015
cc (plus encl.)Que. Premier Couillard
SCofC Hon. R. Wagner
Federal Court Chief Justice P. Crampton
Canadian Judicial Council
Parliament's gang of 4 (PMO-Harper/Mulcair/ Trudeau/May
CBC's Peter Mansbridge/ Post Media's Andrew Coyne / Christie Blatchford (legal columnist)
RCMP - Montreal Fraud Department whom should now initiate a search of the Union/Employer Vancouver offices (addresses supplied earlier) for the 'secret missing memo notes of Justice Southin (1986). Response is now requested.
Governor General in Council - to take those steps which would provide a direct appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada without lower court obfuscation. Response is now requested.