OPEN LETTER TO RECONVENED PARLIAMENT - APRIL 19,2020
GO BACK HOME AND SELF-ISOLATE AS THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING WITH A MORAL COVID-19 IN THE employeescasecanada.ca SINCE 1985 IN A NATIONAL DISASTER WITHOUT EQUAL WHICH DESTROYED OUR DEMOCRACY PUTTING AN END TO THE CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS (1982) AND THE INDIVIDUAL IN CANADA WITH CANADA'S VERSION OF THE 'FINAL SOLUTION'
1) 'Justin' is the cowardly Canadian figurehead for all politicians and institutions plus media in this debacle. Canada's Justice System imploded (corpse to follow)in 2004 when the SC of Canada judges picked up the judicial ball and went home in this unresolved labour case under B.C.'s imposed BILL 35 (1985) where no compensation has been paid to former West Vancouver laid-off senior teacher for economic reasons, Roger Callow, in what my lawyer labeled at the time; 'You have exhausted all remedy under the law'. That 'corpse' followed on March 30, 2020 with the Ottawa C. MacLeod Decision(CV 20 83096) to drop two $10 million actions I had against former family Doctor Jahagirdar (Dr. J.) (CV 20 82659) and the Ottawa General Hospital (CV 20 82847)for an illicit 9-day lock-down in the mental ward as a 'political prisoner' after I had passed my medical tests on Boxing Day including an MRI, much to the chagrin of the conspirators which had seen my driver's license suspended in perpetuity by Deputy Transport Minister-Medical ,Franco Alulio, (CV 20 82943-no response to date) by perverting the forms. MacLeod did not hold the requisite hearing hence all powerful Defendants will circumnavigate the law in future with this ruling creating wide-scale unemployment in the Legal fraternity. The conspirators had counted on confirmation of Dr. J's assessment. The College of Physicians & Surgeons-Ethics Division (CPSO) whitewashed the matter up to NOV. 01-2019 when I dismissed Dr. J. for breaking patient confidentiality. She has refused to return my entire medical file with the Ottawa Police Chief P. Sloly refusing to seize it on my behalf hence these myriad court cases. A second complaint to CPSO was launched on April 17 (SEE web) in which I accuse Dr. J. and Ottawa Hospital equally young staff psychiatrist, Dr. Sylvia Chan in January of 2003 of attempting to over-ride my Boxing Day medical results with a psychiatric evaluation (hence the reason for my incarceration) to, one and at the same time, justify Dr. J's assessment on me as well as cover up the hospital's nefarious role in this affair which I stopped in time although the hospital refuses to return my medical file. That is the story which MacLeod would bury at the expense of burying the entire Canadian Justice System. In another age, I would say 'shame on you' but that is lost in this digital age of Institutional Autism where Institutions speak only to other institutions with no regard for the individual. 'Privacy concerns' is the new buzzword: PLACARD: HYPOCRISY / CANADA DOES IT BEST
2) A parallel is made here with China's misleading handling of the COVID-19 break-out through its protégé institution, the U.N. `s WHO. This account is taken from O.S. columnist Candice Malcolm (Apr. 18-2020 p. 15) who announced as early as January as to the cover-up of the coronavirus accidental leak from a Wuhan laboratory and not a 'wet' market. She was maligned on that account at the time but is currently being vindicated. Trump has dropped supporting WHO financially as one consequence. It still smacks of a 'who threw the first stone story' but that is not why I record it here. She concludes; '...Perhaps we would have found the truth sooner had it not been for the actions of those journalists...who were more interested in heckling...than in getting to the bottom of a criminal cover-up.'
3) The MacLeod j. fiasco is a criminal cover-up which no Canadian journalist including Malcolm is permitted to expose with moral effects far more reaching than the literal COVID-19. The story is well-known across Canada among professional teachers and the jaded legal fraternity and yet no-one lifts a finger.
4) The crime lies not so much in what mindless bureaucrats such as Franco Alulio did personally but the failure of Canada and Canadians to stand up to a threat against all car cultures in which many people depend to make a living. It is now a cottage culture for organized crime to extort advantage due to inaction as described above by many forces.
5) Compounding these 'Acts of Commission' typical of Nazi Germany in the 1930's to deprive individuals of 'due course before the laws' by (Premier) 'Doug and his thugs' PLACARD: OUST DOUG FORD FROM ALL POLITICS (non-partisan appeal for malice aforethought) is the key difference between Hitlerite Germany and Ontario; namely, Hitler acted legally, while such as Franco Alulio has broken the law with impunity with no oversight bodies reacting accordingly.
6) Our veterans must be rolling over in their graves as they sacrificed life and limb in Europe and South Korea so that other peoples may live free of heinous dictatorships as it is clear from the above story that we have failed 'to stand on guard for thee'. In that regard, I submit that next Remembrance Day, the vets should hold a solely military ceremony with the Governor General attending in civilian clothes. The memory of our vets deserve that much recognition.
7) The resiliency of Canadian people which I found everywhere when I was growing up in the 40's and 50's is lacking in our 'digital' counterparts who could not fight their way out of the proverbial paper bag in which Parliament is currently garbed so go home, Parliamentarians, and self-isolate literally and morally for Canada cannot go forward, nor backward nor stand still any longer. A better definition of hell on earth could not be made. I have called for a freeze on hospital donations in 2020 until CEO Dr. Kitts & the Board of Governors answer to their perfidy (even though I would return a substantial claim portion back to the hospital.)
8) In conclusion, I am reminded of a movie in which the captain of a U.S. naval ship was shown to be a coward which is anathema to U.S. military values - so they made him a Canadian.
Roger Callow 'Last of the Good Guys'