FEB 26, 2020
TO: Ministry of the Attorney General FROM: Roger Callow - Plaintiff (2 actions)
McMurtry-Scott Bldg. 1285 Cahill Drive #2001
720 Bay St. 11th Flr. Ottawa, Ontario K1V 9A7
Toronto, ON M7A 2S9 t.613-521-1739 firstname.lastname@example.org web: employeescasecanada.ca
A) CV 18000 769 0000 waiting 1-1/2 years for a court date and while it can only be referred to tangentially; it is in fact the progenitor of current actions including the pernicious license suspension scam of Franco Alulio Deputy Minister of Transport - Medical. SEE letter to Ford enclosed dated January 13-2020.
PLACARD: OUST DOUG FORD FROM ALL POLITICS (a non-partisan appeal)
B) CV 20 82943 Included is the complete action against Alulio illustrating his cupidity in altering the driver license suspension form in a significant way affecting all people living in a 'car-culture'. No definition is given to his label psychiatric as the proper term is 'mental' which is testable; the former is not. Readers here should ask yourself, how long could you go without your driver's license? Many people depend on one to make a living. When such as Alulio can operate on a carte blanche basis to invoke one of the most pernicious schemes that this country has seen and apparently get away with it as no-one or no institution will say 'no'; our nation is lost. I have been without my driver's license for 4 months and it would seem without active protest (even the provincial Liberal and NDP parties are mute on this topic) the suspension is to be never-ending. As the targeted individual, I have become a 'stateless person' without access to either medical attention or law services; one of the corollary effects of this suspension. Ministry #001111960
3) Toronto Police Chief Mark Saunders is remiss in not seizing the Ministries portfolio on me as I have requested a number of times as it affects other laid actions.
4) Our American cousins are remiss in not speaking out e.g. President Trump and such as the New York Times, in what can only be termed a 'moral coronavirus pandemic' exposing the U.S. in a manner never before experienced..
encl. to Attorney General
cc Toronto Police Chief Mark Saunders
NOTICE AND DEMAND
PROCESS: 1) AFFIDAVIT 2) CONCISE STATEMENT OF FACTS 3) ONTARIO COURT FORM 'APPROXIMATING' NOTICE AND DEMAND
1) and 2)
Courts of Justice Act
DR. ANIK VANDEWAETERE
C/O TOWNGATE FAMILY MEDICINE
AND MANN LAWYERS
affidavit of ROGER CALLOW
I, ROGER CALLOW, of the (City, Town, etc.) of OTTAWA, in the (County, Regional Municipality, etc.) of
ONTARIO (SELF-REPRESENTED) AFFIRM:
1) THAT THE DEFENDENT MEDICAL DOCTOR BY WITHHOLDING MY COMPLETE MEDICAL REPORT AS WELL AS THE 'PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
BETWEEN DOCTORS' HAS MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO ACQUIRE A NEW DOCTOR. 2) THE INFORMATION SHE WOULD WITHHOLD IS THE
TOPIC OF AN ACTION FILED FOR ALLEGED FRAUD: CV20 82659 (OTTAWA SUPERIOR COURT REGISTRY AGAINST DR. A JAHAGIRDAR) AND A
MANDAMUS COURT WHICH SHE IS TO APPEAR AS THE SOLE DEFENDANT WITNESS ON FEBRUARY 27-2020: 19-SC-155235
(SIGNED) ROGER CALLOW FEBRUARY 16, 2020
Courts of Justice Act
request for service abroad of judicial or extrajudicial documents My underlining RWC
CONSIDERING A COMMERCIAL LIEN IS OUTSIDE A COURT'S JURISDICTION, THIS FORM IS TRUNCATED FOR THE PURPOSE
(identity and address) ALL INFORMATION CAN BE DELIVERED TO THE ABOVE APPLICANT, IN CARE OF MANN LAWYERS REPRESENTING TOWNGATE
AND WHERE DR. V. IS LISTED AS THE SOLE WITNESS IN A FEBRUARY 27 MANDAMUS COURT HEARING: 19-SC-155235
TO: Law Society of Ontario Osgoode Hall FROM: Roger Callow Plaintiff 2 pages by fax
web filing: employeescasecanada.ca GANG OF 40
1) I feel as though I have been pole-axed by a combination of the Ontario Legal Society and Mann Lawyers. On Dec. 15-2019, I wrote the Law Society below with concerns which I had about the Towngate representation:
TO: Law Society of Ontario Osgoode
Hall, 130 Queen Street West Toronto, Ontario M5H 2N6
General line: 416-947-3315 Toll-free: 1-800-668-7380 Fax: 416-947-5263 3 pages
FROM: Roger Callow self-represented Plaintiff 19-SC-155235 (Ottawa Small Debts Court)
1285 Cahill Drive Ottawa, ON K1V 9A7 t.613-521-1739 e-mail:email@example.com
11 Holland Avenue Ste. 300 Ottawa K1Y 4S1 t. 613-722-1500
2) On December 16-2020, unknown to me, a Superior Court of Justice Civil Division 'Notice of Settlement Conference' of 2 pages was faxed to Alexander Bissonnette. No mention of sending a copy was made in this account to myself as plaintiff.
3) The first I learned of this letter was when it was included in material to me from Bissonnette just before the 14 day pre-reporting period expired (Feb. 12-2020) thus precluding of any argument on my part to anything presented by Mann Lawyers in 19-SC-155235. Nor are we told on whose authority this mandamus court was called of which question I raised with Bissonnette a number of times. It appears to be a carte blanche court order without any justification.
4) Bissonnette should be suspended but it appears that the suspending body is the Law Society itself leaving me nowhere to turn which was no doubt the objective of these 'bobbsey twins'.
5) Dr. Jahagirdar(Dr. J.) is now the subject of a $10 million suit for fraud. At heart of that fraud is the disclosure of the remainder of my medical file (I dispensed with her services on Nov. 01-2020 for breaking doctor-patient confidentiality) which belongs to me; not a doctor nor a clinic. Ottawa Police Chief is failing to collect that file on my behalf.
6) At this point, Towngate appears to 'suck and blow' at the same time by claiming that they have nothing to do with the operation of the clinic without providing such as the Doctor's Agreement suggesting who does. The whole point of Mann lawyers is to forestall this plaintiff from receiving the above named disclosure by having the court shut down my enquiry.
7) While I have accused Dr. J. and Towngate Staff of a conspiracy to conduct fraud; Mann lawyers are not far off that mark by 'perverting the course of justice' in this regard.
8) I will do what I can by affixing the presiding Justice with a commercial lien to produce Dr. J's remaining medical file on me so that the court may see what it is that Mann lawyers and the Ontario Legal Society would like to keep hidden. Justice demands no less.
9) I have listed Police Chief Sloly as my sole witness if he does not seize what is in effect my property from Dr. J. to attend and answer questions which he already has regarding police activity against this personage which go uninvestigated; at least to me. Failure to turn up would be - as the railroad blocker was recently quoted - to claim that the law is merely a piece of paper. Should Chief Sloly 'be busy' on that date, he should notify me immediately so that I may request a postponement until such time that he is available; Bissonnette's concerns in that direction notwithstanding.
10) If Mann lawyers are not going to provide the Doctor's Agreement or any other information as it relates to the clinic operation; tell their witness Dr. Anik Vandewaetere (Dr. V.) to stay home as I will only ask the court to reschedule a second meeting if I have not been given prior information on this level. That information would be in addition to the disclosure from Dr. J. as this trial is not just about Mann's interests. The plaintiff's rights are to be considered as well although one would not believe that from Bissonnette's account.
11) I have asked Bissonnette for details as to the Office staff names as I plan to file a 'private information' under the criminal code of Canada. He has not complied on this level hence I feel no compunction against his admonishment that I may not contact Towngate Staff as he claims his client, Towngate does not represent their interests. Further, he stated earlier that he would not call them as witnesses leaving it open for me to call them as my witnesses which would be possible in an 'open court' hearing. There was no response. Please consider this letter which is also included to Towngate staff and Dr. J. as a second request for Bissonnette to provide the above mentioned staff names required to be served by me.
Yours truly, I remain, Roger Callow
cc Alexander Bissonnette, Mann Lawyers for Towngate
Staff of Towngate Family Medicine
Ottawa Police Chief Sloly
Selected Ottawa City Councilors
Court 19-SC-155235 plus mandamus notification Dec. 16-2019
(Direct Dial: 613-369-0358) sent 4 pages by fax 613-722-7677
for Towngate Family Medicine
Plaintiff 19-SC-155235 February 27 hearing date
1) Acknowledgment of your e-mail dated February 10-2020 in which you list your one witness; namely, Dr. Anik Vandewaetere (Dr. V.) whom, presumably is going to testify solely as to Towngate Family Medicine's limitation to merely being a leaseholder and will not introduce any medical information as to my cognitive state.
2) As such, what purpose does a mandamus court serve other than to thwart my request for disclosure of my complete medical file from Dr. Jahagirdar without which I may not acquire a new doctor? I dismissed her on November 01 for breaching patient-doctor confidentiality and have recently laid a charge of fraud against her plus un-named staff: CV20 82659. It matters not how I receive it. If Dr. V has those powers; so be it. Forward the said documents immediately if you do not wish me to proceed criminally against Dr. A. plus at least 3 'Jane Doe's. (I have already asked you to provide those name details for the purpose.) Please do so by the end of the business day today.
3) Of course your leasehold argument depends on the Doctor's Agreement which, once again, you have repeatedly refused to provide. If Dr. V. speaks for Towngate, who is there to speak for the Doctors? Is this what the mandamus court is supposed to hide? It is a very short argument on your part where no witness need appear. Without the Doctor's Agreement, Dr. V. testimony is irrelevant. Please provide it immediately. Calling a mandamus court under these circumstances (and by whom we do not know) is ridiculous in the extreme. A copy to the court is supplied here to forestall this ruinous 'experiment' by any means possible.
4) Expect criminal charges to be laid if you do not call off this egregious mandamus court and return this matter to regular court where the proper terms of reference exist.
5) I have informed Ottawa Police Chief P. Sloly whom refuses to pick up the rest of my medical file that he will be called as a witness. I am forwarding a copy of this letter to him with the proper court form to that effect.
6) I have also informed Chief Sloly that if he does pick up what is in essence my property, I will drop 19-SC-155235 and all its attendant injunctions by me. That changes once criminal charges are laid. Towngate Staff must act now. Let me know by the end of the business day today their decision.
7) Of course if Dr. J. willingly relinquishes my medical file; once again, no further action with 19-SC-155235 is required although action CV20 82659 remains.
8) At the time of my request for delay, I did not know whether you were going to challenge my cognitive state. It appears not but whom can trust to a mandamus judge over which there is no oversight controls. Apart from that medical feature, I still require the Report from the Board of Governors, Ottawa General Hospital, with regards to their complicity in a fraud which entails many interlocking conspirators. Without that Report, I am badly exposed in any court although a non-mandamus court could be expected to call for disclosure which is still a possibility for a proper treatment of this case. As such, a second meeting would be required.
9) As matters currently stand, I am going to ask the mandamus court to throw your argument out as it is a diversionary tactic not designed to the furtherance of the cause of justice in this case. The court should revert the matter to a proper court with the necessary powers to act. As your argument stands, you are seeking to undermine my call for disclosure as a means of protecting Dr. J.'s interests at the expense of my own.
10) As you do not, once again, give an interpretation to Rules 12.02(1) and 13.05 (2) (a) of the Small Claims Court; it would appear that you are merely running a 'billable time exercise'. In the event that you do receive such costs, I have already informed 30 large Ottawa legal entities that I would be crowd sourcing them in such an eventuality.
11) Further, your limited approach does not give Doug Ford, ON Premier, what he needs; namely, an excuse to quash CV 18000 76950 0000 which has been hanging without a court date for 1-1/2 years. That is, unless someone is going to 'pull a rabbit out of the hat' in this mandamus court.
Ottawa Police Chief P. Sloly
Court 19-SC-15235 plus witness list which includes Ottawa Police Chief Sloly
selected city aldermen (who goofed royally with LRT2; will they repeat the experiment with Sloly?)
February 10-2020 IMPORTANT NOTICE
TO: Towngate Family Medicine Staff FROM: Roger Callow - former patient of Dr.
2446 Bank St. Ottawa K1V 1A4 Jahagirdar (Dr. J.) dismissed by me on
Nov. 01, 2019 for breaking doctor-patient
confidentialities in a matter of fraud
REFERENCE: 13-SC-155235 FEB. 27 MANDAMUS COURT HEARING cc Court
To whom it may concern;
1) Enclosed is an e-mail dated Feb. 05-2020 from Towngate legal counsel which must believe that I have just fallen 'off the turnip truck'.
2) I have no knowledge of the date and time of the Feb. 27-2020 meeting 'which are outlined in the Notice of Settlement Conference the Court previously sent to the Parties.' Hopefully somebody will give me those details along with the name of the presiding Justice in a timely manner. As to the dismissal of the Towngate claim; I have to ask 'which claim?'. All I have is an unsubstantiated 'not our department' type of boilerplate argument without disclosing 'The Partnership Agreement' under which Towngate claims the Clinic functions. Asking for a dismissal on these grounds is rather preposterous but then the mere holding of a mandamus court is preposterous. I thank Doug Ford and his Thugs for that one.
3) But I digress as to matters which affect Towngate staff directly.
4) First of all, I have a counter-proposal to the above submission. Provide me the 'missing Dr. J. medical file' on me and I will drop 19-SC-155235 including the lien against staff in dealing with Dr. J. I don't care how it is supplied; anonymously if necessary.
5) The alternative is to face a criminal charge as co-conspirators along with Dr. J. which is forthcoming in a few days if I do not hear back from you. In such case, you would be wise to hire individually your legal counsel from a large 'pricey' law firm as it seems clear that you will be targeted not only by me, but a clever Dr. J. Counsel which will blame the underlings for everything. It was always thus in the field of office politics. Included are two blank criminal forms as the ON courts have simplified the process. Next time you receive these forms, they will be filled out and filed. Acting now, not later, is a pre-requisite. P.S. What if I obtain this file by other means? Where will that leave you vis a vis criminal charges?
6) As to Dr. J., she will be with Towngate forever as no clinic is going to hire her in Canada with CV20 82659 hanging over her head. No doubt insurance carriers for the whole clinic are nervous over this one.
7) A copy of this letter goes to select Ottawa city councilors in a bid to unseat Police Chief P. Sloly. It is a simple matter for the police to meet with me at the clinic for the purpose to hand over the rest of my file by Dr. J. asserting verbally, in that process, that the remainder of my medical file is complete with nothing redacted. Sloly's failure is personal on that score and, as such, is a major negative reflection on the entire police force. He must go.
Hoping that Towngate staff choose the best course for themselves;
I remain, Roger Callow