The Will follows on this e-mail response:
Reply to Greg Callow and family e-mail
1) How do you explain the Optometrist's observations in June which did not note any cognitive disorders nor eyesight problems which would lead to the deprivation of my driving license.?
2) How do you explain my successful tests on Boxing Day before three medical Doctors including an MRI?
Drawing my father and sister into this matter to bolster your case is loaded with inconsistencies as you know little of either situation except through your duplicitous mother.
3) As to obtaining the services of a medical doctor, how can I do that without all my medical record withheld from me by Dr. Jahadirgar hence the matter is not easily resolved as you assert.
4) The ban on Chris in this Apartment Block will hold considering he broke into my apartment without my knowledge nor consent while I was incarcerated in the hospital. The custodian staff have been asked to escort him off the premises should he be caught trespassing. Police Chief Sloly has been asked to investigate matters surrounding Chris and the police.
5) It is a good thing that you do not express an interest in my estate as the family is getting nothing; it all goes to National Geographic Endowment Fund (SEE web site for my will)
6) Along with her former husband, Bernie, we did take steps to locate and assist my sister Joan. Your observations on this point are way out of line.
7) Oh, but I do want you to give up on me as your attention and that of Chris boiled down to a bullshit order on Dec. 19 which led to my eventual incarceration at the General Hospital. P.S. Drop the duplicitous 'love' from future accounts.
8) I also repeat my warning to you and Chris not to make any big expenditures (I understand that you are off to Punta Cana at the end of January) as fraud charges can be expected against you by the police with civilian actions from me to follow once disclosure has been produced; namely the correspondence which Dr. Jahagirdar received on Oct. 15 which convinced her to request that the Transport Ministry-Medical suspend my driver's license under the most unusual of unsubstantiated terms.
9) Internet comments shows that the Travel Insurance Company that you work for is notorious for not paying claims. Your letter above suggests that you have found 'appropriate' employment for yourself.
10) My offer to your mother to permit her to use her bedroom in my apartment until she finds her own location was genuine. She knows that I am non-violent contrary to your application in court which claimed I was violent to others. The point is that your calculations for her high-priced manor fees (which she no longer needs as a medic bracelet could follow her anywhere) was based on money I promised to her originally which is now off the table. She can afford an apartment with her pension money.
11) In brief, your eyes are looking in the wrong direction.
Roger Callow ex-father
LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF ROGER CALLOW
(followed by signature and posted on website: employeescasecanada.ca 2020 LAST WILL)
Prior Wills and Codocils.
1. I revoke all prior Wills and Codicils
2. I am separated from my wife but not legally so.
3. I have the following living children; Christopher and Gregory Callow (adults)
4. The term 'children' as used in this my Will includes the above listed children and any children of mine that are subsequently born or legally adopted.
6. I appoint National Geographic Endowment Fund of the U.S.A. as the sole executor of my Will as they do good work for children in Africa.
7. No bond or other security of any kind will be required of any Executor appointed in this my Will.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have signed my name on this the 17th of January, 2020, at Ottawa, Ontario, declaring and publishing this instrument as my Last Will, in the presence of the undersigned witness, who witnessed and subscribed this Last Will at my request and in my presence.
(witness signature follows)
Powers of my Executor
8. I give and appoint to my Executor the following duties and powers of my estate.
(a-j detail those powers with the Salvation Army to receive the residual of my estate)
9. The above authority and powers granted to my Executor are in addition to any powers an elective rights conferred by provincial/territorial or federal law or by other provision of this Will and may be exercised as often as required, and without application to or approval of any court.
DISPOSITION OF ESTATE
11. The National Geographic Fund has my permission to dispose of my apartment and retain all funds thereto.
Distribution of Residue
12. To be given to the Salvation Army in Ottawa at the discretion of National Geographic Fund.
17. No bond or other security of any kind will be required of any Trustee appointed in this my Will.
General Trust Provisions
(1) Powers of Trustee
To carry out the terms of my Will, I give the Trustees the following powers to be used in his or her discretion at any time in the management of a trust created hereunder, namely: a) - o) They do not require application or approval by any court.
Codocil: At no time is the Executor to engage with members of my former family related to my estranged wife, Therese Callow,
in executing the above powers.
Individuals Omitted From Bequests
20. If I have omitted to leave property in this Will to one or more of my heirs as named above or have provided them with zero shares of a bequest, the failure to do so is intentional. To my estranged wife, Therese Callow, and related family members, I leave nothing.
23. If any provisions of this Will are deemed unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
It is noted here that insurance policies purchased by Roger Callow with ITARI have already been converted to the National Geographic Endowment Fund as part of my estate.
ADDENDUM: It is noted here that sons Gregory and Christopher Callow no longer have powers of attorney, both financial and medical, over their father, Roger Callow