MESSAGE: To Michelle Richardson, editor of Ottawa Citizen & Ottawa Sun
1) If the print media is to survive, they will have to publish more from their readers as exemplified by the LRT Contractor on page 1 of The Citizen who is suing the principals.
2) Enclosed is another legal action second to none in Canada for your consideration. CV 20 83096 against Ottawa Justice C. Macleod.
1. The plaintiff claims: (State here the precise relief claimed.)
THIS ACTION IS BEING FILED DUE TO THE DIRECT FAILURE OF PRIME MINISTER JUSTIN TRUDEAU TO TAKE EXECUTIVE ACTION ON TWO
LEGAL MATTERS RELATING TO ALLEGED ULTRA VIRES ACTIONS WHICH NEGATIVELY AFFECT JUSTICE CANADA FROM SEA TO SEA. THE
FOCUS OF THESE TWO ACTIONS DIRECTLY AFFECTS THE PLAINTIFF MAKING HIM A 'STATELESS INDIVIDUAL' WITHOUT ACCESS TO EITHER
MEDICAL OR LEGAL ASSISTANCE IN THE CASE OF 'FRANCO ALULIO' ; PARTICULARLY AS IT RELATES TO KEY DISCLOSURE INFORMATION IN
THIS CONSPIRACY WHICH IS THE KEY TO THIS ORDER ON FOUR LEVELS: DR. JAHAGIRDAR / GENERAL HOSPITAL / FRANCO ALULIO /
'TOWNGATE FAMILY MEDICINE':
A) THE PEREMPTORY ORDER OF JUSTICE C. MACLEOD WITH HIS 'FINAL SOLUTION' OF BUMPING TWO MAJOR COURT ACTIONS FROM BEING
HEARD FOR A PRIORI REASONS OF BEING FRIVOLOUS AND VEXATIOUS FOR NOT SHOWING A CAUSAL REASON. (HOW CAN A PLAINTIFF
RESPOND TO INTENTIONS WITHOUT A HEARING???)
B) THE AUDACIOUS PROCLAMATION OF FRANCO ALULIO (TRANSPORT MINISTRY- MEDICAL) WHERE HE DELIBERATELY ADULTERATED KEY
FORM INFORMATION FROM 'MENTAL' TO 'PSYCHIATRIC'; THE FORMER CAN BE TESTED, NOT SO THE LATTER.
(Then set out in separate, consecutively numbered paragraphs each allegation of material fact relied on to substantiate the claim.)
CONSIDERING THE INTER-RELATIONSHIP OF A NUMBER OF EXTANT INTERLOCKING CASES, THE FOLLOWING IS PERTINENT TO ALL CASES
INCLUDING THE ROLE OF THE DEFENDANT
1) The other defendants knew and participated in Doctor Jahagirdar's conduct and arguably induced her to breach her duties to the plaintiff,
whether grounded in contract or medical duty;
2) There is a strong prima facie case of unlawful interference with medical interests because the defendants made false statements to third parties with the intent to injure the plaintiff; two sons filed a committal action which led to a nine-day detention in Ottawa's secure 4-bed unit even though he successfully passed a full complement of tests after being seized by the police from his apartment on the court order request of his sons. The plaintiff was not notified of this December 19-2019 court meeting.
3) What the defendants appear prima facie to have done is to set out to unlawfully take that medical information which is not theirs through a conspiracy that included breaching the Plaintiff's medical record, bad mouthing the plaintiff, interfering in its relations with third parties such as the Ministry of Transport-Medical, using its confidential information, and hurting the defendant in a significant way interfering with his ability to live in a free and open society.
4) Moreover, allowing the defendants to succeed in their unlawful design is contrary to any conception of fairness. It is not clear that the Plaintiff can recover from the harm inflicted upon him already. However, saying to the plaintiff "Too bad; so sad; see you at trial" is unacceptable. Doing so would vindicate the defendants' surreptitious breaches of duty and intentional torts.
5) The key to the above lies in disclosure from the remaining part of the Plaintiff's medical record which Dr. Jahagirdar refuses to divulge and the Ministry of Transport-Medical to confirm undisclosed information she received on or about October 15-2019 which caused her to call for the suspension of the Plaintiff's Driver's License. That suspension was issued 4 days later raising the question as to whether the Transport Ministry - Medical first contacted Dr. Jahagirdar.
6) The trial should be two-fold: a one-hour call for disclosure by a judge in Ottawa court to be followed in a second hearing at a future date according to what this disclosure reveals. Disclosure sought: 1) Dr. Jahagirdar's complete medical file 2) Ministry of Transport-Medical Correspondence 3) General Hospital Boxing Day complete tests including an MRI (which the Plaintiff passed). MAR.09 Addition: The court to investigate the 'illicit 9-day lock-down'.
Roger Callow March 09-2020
TO: Court Registrar FROM: Roger Callow plaintiff
Ontario Superior Court 1285 Cahill Drive #2001
161 Elgin Street Ottawa, ON K1V 9A7
Ottawa, ON K2P 2K1 web: employeescasecanada.ca RECENT 7mar
sent by mail e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org t.613-521-1739
Re: Roger Callow v Board of Governors - Ottawa General Hospital
Court File No. 20000828470000 (N.B. my filing reads: CV 20 82847; the '2' being substituted for CV. It may mean nothing or it may mean a judge is waiting in the wings on this one.)
1) Acknowledgment of Sherman of BLG lawyers (whatever happened to the two young bunnies on this case?) 'quick deed' attempt to ape Towngate Family Medicine's attorney, Anthony Bissionette's similar approach in having another $10 million action dropped against Dr. Jahagirdar -Dr. J) is noted. At that point the two approaches diverge although the two actions converge on the alleged conspiracy.
2) Unknown to me, I laid an action against Bissionnette on Feb. 24-2020 for earlier discrepancies without knowing that he had earlier secretly contacted Justice C. MacLeod whom on February 20, dropped my charge for being frivolous and vexatious in failing to show a cause without notice and without a trial against Dr. Jahagirdar (Dr. J) reversing 'due process' to 'duly processed' in a manner which turns justice in Canada on its head. Every major Defendant will now have a blank envelope with unmarked bills for the purpose. Showing cause means that the plaintiff must be called on to defend his assertions in a trial called for that purpose; there is no other way.
3) When confronting Bissionette whom had a private sidebar with the presiding justice (pr) at the Feb. 27 mandamus-settlement conference (you choose); both were rather glassy-eyed knowing that no lawyer will ever take an action against another lawyer...it's the code of the hills. But I am not a lawyer. An enraged Bissonnette claimed 'I did not' send police to bang on your door at night for a 'wellness check' (third time police have done this which Police Chief Sloly ignores.) 'The police said you did', I snapped back and I believe the police. At any rate the inopportune MacLeod action will be used as fodder when Bissonnette's malpractice lawyers 'get ahold of me'.
4) I respect clerks working on the Registry desks for without that 'grease'; nothing would be accomplished. I'm not sure that Sherman shares that respect 'for the little people'. Justice MacLeod certainly doesn't and there is no-one to put him in line; not the politicians, institutions, Justice Canada, nor the media. That's why Canada is FUBAR as a nation. We may be considered the luckiest people in the world (due to U.S. military protection) but as a people, we must bear the cross of a collective yellow stripe down our political backsides.
5) The aim of the conspirators is clear; to deny me my medical files from the hospital and Dr. J. in order to undermine my cases. The clerk of the court should have nothing to do with this judicial aberration.
6) With the demise of National Post's Christie Blatchford whom I was keeping apprised of the Employee's Case; I am left with the Sun's Mark Bonokoski to inform the public of this national disgrace.
cc Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson / select City Councillors
encl. 2-page court citation signed by Justice C. MacLeod released Feb. 20 & received by me on Feb. 27