For 2019, I have shifted from the 'anti-employee' media (2018 deadline symbolized by failure of O.S. columnist Mark Bonokoski) to the 'anti-individual' media (shift from national to international scope) as symbolized by O.S. columnists, Farzana Hassan/Tarek Fatah. The late Chris Hitchens put it this way:
Conspiracies are the exhaust smoke of democracies. In the unresolved 34 year unresolved B.C. employeescasescanada.ca, the Canadian Judicial System collapsed due to my failed bid to obtain disclosure before over 50 judges. Without an efficacious Justice System, there can be no democracy. Included below is a two page synopsis of DECEMBER-2018 which pretty much says it all. Individual Canadian teachers could still make the difference by creating an independent blog: PROFESSIONAL TEACHERS AGAINST IMPOSED LEGISLATION The 'Carbon Tax' is merely the thin edge of the wedge as the Government can be projected to impose all major legislation making Parliament redundant. Is there not at least one teacher prepared to take up that cause?
N.B. For a more equitable account of this issue, use YAHOO as a search engine as GOOGLE is in the hands of such institutional trolls as JUSTICE CANADA. FEBRUARY 2019-Neither Search engine has anything more recent than one year ago...go figure....
ONE MONTH IN THE BLOG OF THE employeescasecanada.ca DECEMBER 2018
(33 year unresolved labour case initiated by B.C.'s imposed BILL 35 (1985) in which no compensation has been paid to senior West Vancouver teacher, Roger Callow, due to the malfeasance of over 50 Canadian judges in multiple provinces and the Supreme Court of Canada on 4 occasions.) 2 pages
1) DECEMBER 01 letter to P.M. Trudeau
JULY 18-2018 to P.M. Trudeau from 'Outlaw'
25) The Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, has compromised his principals in a significant way by ignoring the first phase of this case seeking settlement. Will he continue to undermine his position further as Prime Minister under the current charges of fraud in this second phase?
NOVEMBER 11-2018 to P.M. Trudeau from 'Outlaw'
REFERENCE: Vancouver Court S 188996 Sept. 20-2018 Hinckson cj plus letter dated NOVEMBER 10-2018 to Vancouver Deputy Register, K. Mohammed. SEE web 2018 - Chief Justice Hinckson cj: fraud. (Sub-heading)
1) To apply some sort of trusteeship over the Vancouver Supreme Court regarding this Hinckson cj apocalyptic blunder until this matter is sorted out.
2) To order the RCMP to seize the pivotal disclosure which underlies this case and has been denied to me by over 50 judges in the past 33 years
SEPT. 07-2018 to Defendant Employer & Union
2) Considering the importance of this fraud case, special attention by A.G. D. Edy to the appointment of a highly proficient judge with an established reputation is required. (I have had enough of bozo decisions from the bench regarding the `personal matter` to which they would relegate this case.) The matter is now one of fraud. Should the court now demand disclosure, they will be limited to the services of the RCMP. The unchangeable default payment is for $20 million to be paid within 30 days. Without a challenge, by law my case must stand as fact in asserting that fraud is indeed the case. ADDENDUM: There was no challenge.
SEPTEMBER 24-2018 to Defendant Employer (both) & Union(B.C. only)
2) The Judges in both fraud cases in B.C. and ON are badly exposed without a defense from the two defendants. Will they mess up? Bet on it otherwise there would have been a buy-out offer.
1) SEE web 2018 Sub-heading HINCKSON cj FRAUD as to how the B.C. Courts and NDP government backed themselves into a corner from which there is no exit. It's an apocalyptic charge without equal in any democracy and still that dum dum of an editor from the far right wing tabloid, the North Shore News will not tell the electorate how they can save $20 million.
December 04-2018 to Defendant Employer
1) Last year I sent a letter to the Board (copy to North Shore News )requesting information as to whom is paying legal counsel for the Board on matters the courts would assign legal costs to this plaintiff considering that I have never received an invoice from legal Counsel from Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan, and Nova Scotia. These legal johnnies do not work for nothing.
October 02-2018 TO: QC Premier Francois Legault
5) a) The Gatineau courts ran 'a court within a court'; a situation anathema to any justice system.
Goulet cj wrote the Decision on behalf of the hearing judge, Therrien j. without any reference to the existence of the sitting judge. He may yet find himself part of the civil fraud charges which I have extant against two ON judges if the RCMP do not investigate him.
December 06-2018 TO: SK Premier Scott Moe
1) The proper course for Premier Moe to ensure that the jurisdictional tail does not wag the Premier dog is to fire Local Saskatoon Registrar, Glen Metivier ADDENDUM 'Plus illicit voir dire by Regina Appeal Court 2016'
November 10 letter
Prima Facie Case To prove res ipsa loquitor negligence, the plaintiff must prove 3 things:
1. The incident was of a type that does not generally happen without negligence The court noted negligence when they quashed the arbitration in 1986 for failing to show a causal factor.
2. It was caused by an instrumentality solely in defendant's control. As the senior teacher laid off under the imposed conditions of BILL 35 (lay-off for economic reasons only); I had no say in that process
3. The plaintiff did not contribute to the cause. If I did, then disclosure is called for which over 50 judges including Hinckson cj. should have called for or ordered the RCMP to act. He ignored all issues limiting his response to a 'bastardized' interpretation of the 'MacKenzie Creed'.
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF CANADA (2004) (Not heard)
(ON APPEAL FROM THE COURT OF APPEAL FOR B.C.)
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR LEAVE TO APPEAL
ROGER CALLOW – APPLICANT
File number CA030699, made February 27, 2004
“No minute was adduced in evidence to show that the Board ever intended to layoff a certain number of teachers under the new statute”. (note the legal casuistry here as Justice Mary Southin skates around the specific action of laying off Callow) Further, Southin blamed the School District for using the imposed BILL 35 in this sole laid case for the wrong reason when in fact they had used it for exactly the purpose it was designed; namely, to fire a whistleblower. (No blame was to be attached to the government in this conspiracy by her.) As part of a later Appeal Court judge, she sought to bury everything as opposed to recusing herself.
AFFIDAVIT of FACTS
7. The recent pension inquiries caused me to examine how I could get compensation or a termination date determined. There is no other remedy I can pursue other than as requested in this petition.
8. Whatever approach is made, disclosure as outlined above is at the root of any successful remedy.
December 10-2018 TO: WVST FROM: Roger Callow
7) Now for the best part: provide me with the complete disclosure (meeting notes from the WVST in June of 1985 wherein my lay-off under the imposed BILL 35 was discussed) and I will drop all legal cases. What's not to love about that proposal? With evidence of a proven fraud, everything flowing from it is null and void.
P.S. This legal case has the provinces terrified...solution? scrap School Boards e.g. Nova Scotia
N.B. Ottawa Supreme Court sitting on CV 18000 76950 0000 where two ON judges are included in the fraud charge against the B.C. Employer. Premier Ford is unresponsive.