CANADIAN TEACHER NEWSLETTER - SEPTEMBER 2019
QUOTES: A) 'What must be avoided at all costs; is a significant deprivation of justice under the law'. St Anne Nackawic Estey j.
B) 'We of the law are accustomed to arguing the smallest points of jurisdiction while often neglecting to see its glaring deficiencies. The law must be based on the charitable behaviour of people rather than making people behave according to the law. Laws should be based on natural justice and not on punitive reaction, on enlightenments and not on fear. As a judge I am charged to uphold it. As a human being I have only this last to say.... JESSICA Bryce Courtenay
BY: Roger Callow employeescasecanada.ca The outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System in an unresolved 34 year kafkaesque senior teacher lay-off case in West Vancouver, B.C. before over 50 miscreant judges in which no compensation has been paid in defiance of any of the following: the imposed BILL 35 (B.C. 1985); the collective bargaining principles (if applicable) or any other statute related to lay-off provisions. The extant issue is reduced to the repeatedly denied disclosure which is the bedrock of the Canadian Justice System but which is abused on a daily basis in many other cases as well in present-day Canada. In bottom line language; Canada has been reduced, due to the exposure of the above case, to being merely another banana-republic where the individual has nowhere to turn for justice.
QUOTES (2004): A PARADOX: THE LAW IS BROKEN YET PLENTY FIXED AS IT IS
STAY OUT OF A CANADIAN COURTROOM UNLESS YOU FIRST BUY THE JUDGE
SEE WEB: 2019 JUNE 01 GOVERNOR GENERAL J. PAYETTE: (23 page summary of the Employees Case Canada on a province by province basis)
1) As JUSTICE CANADA has sanctioned the 'sweetheart deal', always hire your own Counsel ($10,000) to parallel a union lawyer in any litigation. Don't waste your time quoting the law as judges have carte blanche under our laws as they are written.
2) The individual is highly vulnerable against powerful opponents such as the Employer, the Union, the Courts of Law. Don't even ask about the politicians or media. Hence Canada functions legally on the level of a Third World 'shithole' country.
3) The 'imposed' Carbon tax parallels the imposed BILL 35 (1985) under which the writer was laid-off for economic reasons = harbingers the future of government by fiat = anarchy. The U.S. has Congress and the courts to oversee the President; Canada has nothing. Legal outcomes are meaningless as the Employer here does not recognize court oversight.
4) Eradication of School Boards leaves teachers exposed. SEE WEB: STUDENT REGISTRY
5) As all political Parties have 'ghosted' the Employee's Case; vote 'with your feet'...I do.
POST IN STAFFROOM / E-MAIL COLLEAGUES
LEGAL ACTION AGAINST B.C. TEACHERS UNION FOR DISCLOSURE (So that I may collect compensation in this 34 year unresolved case)
TO: Sir L.H. Davies Law Courts
Supreme Court of Prince Edward Island
PO Box 2000
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7N8
FROM: Roger Callow self represented plaintiff
#2001-1285 Cahill Drive E.
Ottawa, ON K1V 9A7
REFERENCE: #S1-G5-28780 (penciled in but not clearly written) August 26-2019
INCLUSION: 2-page letter from Krista J. MacKay Q.C. Prothonotary dated August 26-2019 no communication contact beyond address
1) The above 'pedantic' action with file number was received on September 03, 2019; 'pedantic' as the PE legal system is modeled on the ON system where I have extensive experience and yet have never received a 2-page letter of the type enclosed here but no doubt approved by the Chief Justice. Copies of that letter are included to Premier Dennis King and GG J. Payette ('we the people')
2) Your willingness to 'bend the rules' for the cause of justice is noted in your opening paragraph and point 1. Page 2 'issuance' also included plus page 1 to King/Payette
3) Point 2. Proof of service by Registered Mail with a dated and stamped Ottawa Post Office designation was provided.(page 10) Are you suggesting that this type of proof which has been acceptable in all other court systems which I have encountered is not acceptable in PEI?
4) I have subsequently notarized the above #S1-G5-28780 which is included here on page 10 of the returned copy. I trust that notarization with an ON notary meets with your approval.
5) Point 4: You have included an Affidavit of Service:
a) 'properly served on the Respondent' What do you mean by 'properly'? Normally, I send the Respondent a face copy of the factum by fax with the file number added later when I receive it to the earlier delivered copy . Is this not acceptable practice? It has been elsewhere.
b) Further 'notarization in PEI'. This demand is not clearly written. See Point #4 above.
c) 'Finally, if you are purporting to serve an originating document by mail, there has to be an acknowledgment of receipt by the entity receiving the document. There is no such acknowledgement included, so your attempted service is not effective.' Are you suggesting that page 10 Form 16B Affidavit of Service is not acceptable? I find that notion preposterous. It appears that you wish Canada Post to provide evidence of delivery with signature on Registered Mail after the fact which is cumbersome and not a general part of their practice.
6) Did your Chief Justice review this letter? If so, he or she should be replaced. Following your logic, if a Defendant chooses not to acknowledge a mailed action, it may not proceed. Under those circumstances, no Defendant anywhere in Canada will ever acknowledge a legal action.
Roger Callow Plaintiff #S1-G5-28780
encl. 2-page letter Prothonotary McKay
cc. Premier. D . King / GG J. Payette
TO: Canadian Judicial Council
Ottawa, ON K1A 0W8
FROM: Roger Callow - long time plaintiff in many cases
#2001-1285 Cahill Dr. E. Ottawa, ON K1V 9A7
REFERENCE: CJC File: 19-0185 Josée Gauthier Registry Officer
1) Acknowledgment of your 'tone-deaf' letter of Sept. 03-2019 is made.
2) I don't know where to start...I am jumping for so much joy considering that for at least 5 years I have been mailing material to oversight bodies including the CJC without a response...no, wait a minute, some provincial oversight bodies have pointed out that particular judges I have accused of malfeasance are federal judges. But to think that the CJC has finally got around to responding to me (with useless material) is astounding. It is a little like making a complaint of priest pedophilia to the Pope...and he answers back!
3) Could this new surge be traced to the incumbent Chief Justice of the SCofC, Richard Wagner, whom recently has been critical of the CJC? Peddling more garbage appears to be the answer. Interestingly, he was the target of one of my complaints in 2016. Perhaps you should check your wastebasket before you throw everything out.
4) While your correspondence does refer to a federally appointed judge (which one, there are many on which I have written.) you do not make any allegations of misconduct. (my underlining.) What twaddle...perhaps the P.M. is laughing to whom I am sending a copy of your letter as well as to GG Payette as a matter of course ('we, the people').
5) In the included pamphlet, The Conduct of Judges and the role of the CJC comes this gem:
The Council's only power is to recommend to Parliament that a judge be removed from office. Parliament has never had to face such a situation.... That is why I have kept Parliament fully cognizant of these nefarious transactions including the media...not a peep out of either.
6) Perhaps the worst transgression by a group of judges 'kiting judgments' is reflected in a class action currently before the court in AB which I was invited to join but turned down for ethical reasons. Why should the taxpayer at large foot the settlement of allegedly corrupt judges in a civil suit when it is clear that they had acted criminally? The judges should have been dismissed and charged criminally. Once again, we're back to the Pope praying for all souls while some victims of pedophilia are saying the hell with prayer; we want justice!
7) I include a copy of this letter on my web site: employeescasecanada.ca 2019 RECENT 5 (Sept. 05-2019) and under SEPTEMBER-2019 (Sept. 05-2019)
Yours truly , Roger Callow
The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System due to systemic judicial malfeasance before over 50 judges. Parliament and the media are willing co-conspirators in this unresolved 34 year labour case where no compensation has been paid contrary to any number of laws.
cc P.M. Trudeau / GG Payette
ADDENDUM TO SEPTEMBER NEWSLETTER (to include AB, SK, MB & NB)
SEE WEB: 2019 JUNE 01 GOVERNOR GENERAL J. PAYETTE: (23 page summary of the Employees Case Canada on a province by province basis)
SEPTEMBER 05-2019 (see web SEPTEMBER-2019 this date)
TO: Canadian Judicial Council FROM: Roger Callow - long time plaintiff in many cases (Ref. CJC File:19-0185)
6) Perhaps the worst transgression by a group of judges 'kiting judgments' is reflected in a class action currently before the court in ALBERTA which I was invited to join but turned down for ethical reasons. Why should the taxpayer at large foot the settlement of allegedly corrupt judges in a civil suit when it is clear that they had acted criminally? The judges should have been dismissed and charged criminally.
SEPTEMBER 10-2019 web: 2019 RECENT 5 .... B) One of the better kept legal secrets is how the SCofC operates. For example, 'slow Moe' of SASK. appealing the Carbon Tax finding, thinks that if only he could persuade one judge to change her mind in the 3-2 vote against SK, he wins. Unless the Tories win a majority - and even then - that isn't going to happen. The secret? Oh, Justice Canada decides beforehand how the ruling is to go and in controversial cases such as the Carbon Tax, the judges are told that the vote is to go 3-2 in favour of one pre-judged side with the judges only deciding how the 5 positions will be apportioned.
SEPTEMBER 11-2019 Latter-day MANITOBA hippy P.M. Pallister re-elected. SEE 2019 JUNE MANITOBA (REVISED) for the most complete definition of an action against B.C. Employer & Union. No court response.
The action in NEW BRUNSWICK (revised) (JUNE 2019-see web) with the Irving dominated gov't. and courts is against B.C. legal firm Harris & Co. and un-named conspirators in the Saskatoon court system plus Alberta (3 judges and other functionaries) in a matter of fraud. That action is significantly different from other actions limited to calling for disclosure although disclosure is still at the heart of the issue here. It is a charge of mammoth dimensions and goes without any acknowledgment since the June 14 refiling.
NOEL - XMAS 2019 NEWSLETTER
This year marks the introduction of two new themes; the first one a conversion to digital Xmas cards and secondly, two separate sets of cards from my wife and myself which requires clarification.
Despite best efforts to work things out or make allowances, and as difficult as it is, sometimes you have to do what's best for everyone. In brief, Therese and I will be living in different quarters; myself currently in the apartment that we shared while she will move close by in the rest home facilities complete with 24 hour nursing care and dietary treatment to deal with her polycythemia (platellate related). After 45 years of marriage, we continue to share an abiding interest in our focus on our three grandchildren.
As to cards for other occasions such as birthdays, presumably Therese will be in touch on that level while I will drop the connection to the Dionne family as I will not be sending such cards nor do I expect any back, so please adjust your calendar accordingly.
My travel days are over as I do not expect to leave Ottawa. I have enjoyed the connection with all members of the Dionne family and should you happen to be in town, feel free to look me up. Of course you are expected to retain connections with our two sons and their respective families through whom we may share mutual news.
In parting, may I quote the wise words of my late mother. She said, 'In the years ahead, you need not think of me after I'm gone, but if you do, try to do so with kindness (which I do). Both Therese and myself deserve that much. I count our early married life bringing up children and the ensuing 20 years of travel to be the high-light of our relationship and count our marriage a success on that basis.
Good-bye but still hello to those few members of my own connection in the years ahead.
Wishing everyone the compliments of the season in this and every year ahead.
Roger Callow (firstname.lastname@example.org)
filed on employeescasecanada.ca 2019/SEPTEMBER-2019 Sept. 13-2019
SEPT. 17-2019 'Democracy Watch' O.C. Sept. 17 B6 columnist Diane Francis
...By contrast, the commissioner of lobbying Karen Shepherd separately ruled the trips ...were legal. But this was overturned in April by a Federal Court ruling, thanks to a challenge by activist group Democracy Watch."The Federal Court ruling confirms that former federal lobbying commissioner Karen Shepherd was a lapdog whose enforcement of the lobbying law and code was negligently weak," said Conacher...of Democracy Watch. "Thankfully, the ruling not only closes secret, unethical lobbying loopholes that commissioner Shepherd negligently created, it also essentially orders the new commissioner to enforce the lobbying law and code much more broadly and strongly." Furthermore Democracy Watch asked the auditor general to review all the decisions by this former commissioner. In addition, "Democracy Watch has requested that new commissioner Nancy Bélanger delegate all investigations of her and all political parties, given that she was handpicked by P.M. Trudeau through a secretive, dishonest process. Democracy Watch is currently challenging her appointment in Federal Court," read its new release.