OCTOBER 01-2018 SEE B.C. Chief Justice Hinckson - Fraud Sub-heading
TO: Premier Francois Legault FROM: Roger Callow self represented litigant
CAQ Party-QC 1285 Cahill Dr. E. #2001
831 Boulevard de l'Ange Ottawa, ON K1V 9A7
Gardien N local 100 Fax: 613-521-1739
L'Assomption QC J5W 1P5
Sent by Registered Mail - 2 pages employeescasecanada.ca
encl. a) 3-page letter to Supreme Court of Canada Registry Officer, Suzanne Sarrazin Apr.04 2016 b) 4-page letter to QC Appeal Court 'The Letter Which Hangs the QC Judiciary' Dec.16-2016 c) 3-page letter to the QC Law Society (web) Canada's Corruptocracy April 01-2016
1) You will forgive me from withholding my applause in your election success until I see how you handle some unfinished 'dirty business' left over from the previous government. My French Canadian wife and family has kept me cognizant of QC affairs.
2) In brief, the dismissal of B.C. senior West Vancouver teacher, Roger Callow, in June of 1985 under the auspices of the imposed BILL 35 (only ever applied to this litigant before it was withdrawn = banana republic justice) has never been resolved. No compensation for 33 years (includes pension rights) has been paid contrary to any number of laws.
3) In 2013, the 'Cullen Creed' (Associate Deputy Justice, Austen Cullen r.2017) expelled me from B.C. in this unresolved case 'for reasons best known to a judge' as the Order was held on his own recognizance, without taking argument nor quoting specific laws. Hence I was forced to turn to other courts across Canada to acquire justice in this unresolved legal matter.
4) The issue in Quebec courts focused solely on disclosure; a problem which has plagued this case for 33 years. The assigned judges refused to call for this disclosure nor, alternatively, request that the RCMP seize this material. (The Montreal Fraud Squad has a dossier on these attempts by me.)
5) As in other provinces, regrettably, court procedures were marred by judicial malfeasance with the oversight bodies failing to acknowledge very serious shortcomings: In Quebec;
a) The Gatineau courts ran 'a court within a court'; a situation anathema to any justice system.
Goulet cj wrote the Decision on behalf of the hearing judge, Therrien j. without any reference to the existence of the sitting judge. He may yet find himself part of the civil fraud charges which I have extant against two ON judges if the RCMP do not investigate him.
b) The level of judicial cupidity detailed in the letters sent to you dealing with the 'behind the scenes' Appeal Court in league with Lavery de Billy for the B.C. Employer defies description which I provide in any event in the enclosures.
c) Regrettably the Supreme Court of Canada (36883-2016) 'whitewashed' the above perfidy by refusing to hear this matter. Two of the judges sitting on that rejection were QC appointees - Suzanne Coté j. and Richard Wagner j. the incumbent Chief Justice.
6) See the web site as to how B.C. Justice Hinckson cj in September took a step from which there is no return. For a first time, he allied the courts directly with judicial decision rather than using jurisdictional excuses - e.g. frivolous and vexatious; matters already resolved, - to evade responsibilities.
7) If the B.C. Government does not deal directly with Hinckson cj at the risk of imperiling the entire NDP structure in Canada; I will be adding his name to my civil fraud list similar to the two ON judges. The cases are all interlocked. You are under a similar 'gun' should you choose to do nothing as is the case with the oversight bodies.
8) A word on Nova Scotia is pertinent here where I unsuccessfully sought to raise a constitutional question relating to the matter of asking whether the courts of law have authority over imposed legislation? As there was no change of government in the last election, it was pointless to address another letter similar to this one to the premier. I did, however, call on President Trump to invoke the Magnitsky Act (legal and moral turpitude) against N.S. Supreme Court's Rosinski j. (This act may not be applied internally in Canada.)
9) Until concrete action is seen from you personally on the above issue, all court credibility in QC is suspended.
Roger Callow (litigant)
cc RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki
RESORTING TO LEGAL ACTION COULD STOKE PUBLIC RELATIONS BATTLE - Labour Lawyer Howard Levitt Oct.6 O.S. p.6
1) '...The reflexive response of not speaking about matters potentially before the courts is what is taught in law school - but it is almost invariably misguided. If a story is going to appear, your job should be to help shape it. If your lawyer lacks those skills (or is part of a sweetheart deal) obtain assistance from a... public relations firm.'
2) As a generalization, Levitt and I do not like each other but on this one, he is dead on.
3) I was pro-active with my senior teacher lay-off for economic reasons under the Imposed BILL 35. But that was no match for School Trustee Margo Furk and her successor, Mike Smith, who were permitted to libel me in the right wing tabloid, The North Shore News. SEE employeescasecanada.ca RED NECK MEDIA. Even when the Court quashed the arbitration ruling, in that process, the arbitrator to be patently unreasonable, the NS News sniffed their disapproval. Unfortunately, the Canadian Justice System bought into that scam at their own peril and have self-destructed in the process = anarchy.
4) In 2014 ON Superior Court Judge, Colin McKinnon (he of recent fame of 'very nice pimp') wrote not one, but two judgments with neither referencing the existence of the other. Currently, along with a second judge, Robert Scott plus the legal firm of Hicks, Morley et al are targeted in a case for civil fraud in ON Courts where all material goes to Premier Ford considering that A.G. Carolyn Mulroney has shown herself to be 'less than competent' in this file. The Ottawa Citizen on April 29 p.1 published the opening of McKinnon's April judgment but refused rebuttal time to me.
5) Two others have been the topic of high profile stories in recent years where the press has been 'judge, jury and executioner'; Jian Ghomeshi, the former CBC employee whom won his case against sexual assault with the cost borne by a most reluctant union, and Senator Mike Duffy whom was screwed by his Tory compatriots in the Senate and appears to be on his way to a multi-million pay-out on this one. If the Tories had won the last election, the legal decision could just as easily have gone the other way.
TO: ON Premier D. Ford FROM: Roger Callow Plaintiff
PERSONAL 1285 Cahill Dr. E. #2001
Legislative Building Ottawa, ON K1V 9A7
Toronto, ON M7A 1A1 employeescasecanada.ca
cc Ottawa Superior Court Registry
161 Elgin St.
Ottawa, ON K2P 2K1
REFERENCE: ON Supreme Court (Ottawa) File number CV 18000 769 0000
1) As you know, I have kept you apprised of this national legal matter since the day that you won the election in June.
2) Your appointment of A.G. Carolyn Mulroney at the end of June, unfortunately, turned out to be someone who was 'less than competent' with this file hence all materials have reverted to you since August.
3) I have not heard from the court for some time now. I trust that they have not 'lost the file' and are requesting that it be re-filed. At any rate, I am keeping Ottawa Sun columnist, Mark Bonokoski, aware of such guff should it happen.
4) It is now up to you.
Yours truly, Roger Callow Plaintiff
SEE SEPTEMBER 19-2018 under SEPTEMBER-2018 for letter to Premier Ford on 'activist judges'