JANUARY - 2018
'Would the real Ottawa, Ontario, Justice Colin McKinnon please stand up'
BY: Roger Callow ('The Outlawed Canadian') employeescasecanada.ca
1) Recently, my Google Account was hacked. All that was produced was 'error messages' for anyone seeking my web site which flew below my radar as I do not access my web site through Google. Corrections have been made and, in that process, I stumbled on the mother lode of all judicial corruption. Here's how it happened.
2) In April of 2014, The Employer represented in ON by Hicks, Morley, et al, rather than mount a defense to an action which I had laid, chose instead to mount their own case where I would be the defendant (13-59060 McKinnon j. April 23-2014 Decision).
3) The Hackers mounted two allied sites to my website; the Halifax Examiner (Nov. 03-2017) and McKinnon's April 23 Decision. First the 'Red Neck Media' where the newspaper account is annotated with my detailed comments widely dispersed to NS Teachers and Legal firms. SEE 2018 website.
4) The second McKinnon j. 30 page account of April 23-2014 is one which I had never seen before. The Decision I received was rather brief and limited to my continued dealings with the court. I cited all my reservations on that level for the second court case, this time one before Justice Scott at the end of September of 2014 (14-61592). The reader can immediately see the problem; which account was filed? ...the abbreviated one that I received or the 30 page account (clearly prepared by the Justice Ministry as there was information in there which neither McKinnon nor the Hicks, Morley representative were privy to). In brief, it was a matter of overkill by the authorities. So what to do now?
5) Why... create a third signed judgment by McKinnon j. in September immediately before the Scott j. hearing so that the new document would displace my reasoned argument. The problem lay in getting it into court as Hicks, Morley et al had not filed an appearance nor informed me of this new McKinnon Decision. In any event, Hicks, Morley leaped into court running up to the bench to eagerly outstretched judicial hands amid my vociferous objections. To the best of my knowledge, Scott never filed a ruling although considering the above scam, something could have been filed later without my knowledge. Hicks, Morley dropped the Employer after I reported their perfidy to the ON Legal Society. There was no acknowledgement of my charges.
6) If the Canadian Council of Judges (CCJ) (both McKinnon & Scott were originally Federal Court appointees) and the ON Legal Society had investigated at that time as I requested, the debacle in QC and SK plus the Supreme Court of Canada plus the Office of the P.M. (Trudeau) would have been spared. Added to that list is the NS courts as the same material was being 'laundered' by the Employer in his 'Book of Authorities' which the courts point blank refused to investigate(Justice Suzanne Hood April 2017) which explains why a 'Book of Authorities' has lost all credibility across Canada.)
7) With the December 2017 retirement of Chief Justice B. McLachlin of the SCofC and President of the Canadian Judicial Council, I have revived the complaint to the CCJ and ON Legal Society. Interestingly, one judge of whom I asked to be investigated- SCofC, Richard Wagner who sat on both the QC and SK Appeals of this matter in 2016 much to my vehement objection - has now been appointed the new SCofC Chief Justice.
8) Provincially, as the measure of Premier Wynne has already been taken, the challenge shifts to the Tory and NDP Parties in ON along with the anti-employee media. Don't hold your breath on that one plus don't vote in June of 2018 as a consequence.
9) As judicial events outside of British Columbia since 2013 require a conclusion considering that I have once again been accepted by the courts under new B.C. Premier John Horgan (still some glitches here), and considering that certainly the above doesn't look like there will be any resolution sometime soon if at all, I raised a 'false flag' in Nova Scotia by seeking to restrict a hearing to the constitutional question with the support of the Employer (essentially the same question that they had raised before McKinnon j. which he had ignored.) as to whether the courts have oversight powers to imposed legislation. Of course if the court had heard that challenge, over 50 judges would have been severely embarrassed no matter which way the decision went...and that would never do....
10) The NS courts were caught badly off-guard when I filed a constitutional challenge for the second time in an ex parte (no defendant) action heard before Halifax Supreme Court Justice P. Rosinski on November 28,2017. The outcome? As expected, considering that the Deputy Ministers of all provinces concerned must be notified on constitutional challenges(NS, BC, Federal Government). When they all filed back that they would not be present for intervener status, the message was clear; a few carefully placed phone calls had elicited the answer that this challenge would not see the light of day. So the only question was how Justice Rosinski would pervert the course of justice. The following explanation does not include whether Rosinski j. pulled a 'McKinnon' by having the judicial record laundered in this case with a private second judgment.
11) Rosinski's judgment makes no mention of the 'constitutional question' nor does it make any copious reference to background facts which he did in court and are a part of transcript evidence. I have called for President Trump to invoke the Magnitsky Act (legal and moral turpitude) against Justice Rosinski and barring that, for Venezuela to strike back at Canada for using that self-same act to condemn their Chief Justice.
12) Hence the de facto situation is that the West Vancouver School Trustee's Final Solution which denies court oversight over imposed legislation stands. Up the revolution!
13) Currently I am suing the Employer in B.C. for civil fraud and the Federal Government in Manitoba for an apology (plus $1).
14) Until this mess known as the 'cluster-fuck case' is sorted out, Governor General Julie Payette should not hand out any 'Orders of Canada' nor should anyone accept them.
A CANADIAN CATASTROPHE - JANUARY 01 - 2018
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada) employeescasecanada.ca
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an outlaw Justice System due to systematic judicial malfeasance (32 year unresolved 'standing case' legal matter in 'illicit' West Vancouver, B.C. senior teacher lay-off in 1985 under the imposed BILL 35) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 15 different court systems and over 50 judges. No compensation has been paid (includes pension rights which are held up as further blackmail for 10 years now). The current challenge is to this Employer precedent setting theme from the Employee's Case: 'If you do not accept what we offer in compensation for lay-off; you will get nothing at all' (The WV School Trustee's 'Final Solution'); a position supported by over 50 judges (including the Supreme Court of Canada on 4 occasions and sanctioned by an indolent P. M. Trudeau) Recently, Ontario CUPE won $56 million dollars for its education workers on the same challenge that I have relating to the rights of courts to oversee imposed legislation. My challenge, however, covers both the collective bargaining rules as well as application outside those rules explaining why provinces (e.g. carbon tax) also have a vested interest. NOV.29 in N.S. #469918 focused entirely on the constitutional question of court oversight powers over imposed government legislation under all circumstances which is at the heart of all democratic functioning. This Newsletter marks the culmination of 32 years of litigation with N.S. Supreme Court Justice Rosinski reflecting everything which is wrong with the Canadian Justice System.
A) The idea of the American founding was what John Adams said, that our constitution is suitable for a moral people and is totally unsuitable for any other'
B) `...And when we are pathetically attempting to deal with the invisible, when we have the least evidence of reality, that is when we are most vulnerable to the power of the experts.` The Lucifer Principle Howard Bloom
C) `...To allow a faith or ideology to be overthrown would be to abandon a massive neural fabric into which you`ve invested an entire life, a network that cannot be easily replaced, perhaps that cannot be replaced at all. ibid
D)'How I fell out of love with the Canadian Justice System' & in particular, the judges Postmedia's Cindy Blatchford
1) 'Follow the money trail' is an exhortation to the media pundits writing stories usually after they have culminated in a bankruptcy.
2) Those self-same pundits have no equivalent 'follow the credibility trail' such as this intangible concept as it applies to the Justice System quite apart from monetary features. The credibility of the Justice System is an intangible. Due to the unique features of the Employee's Case (Canada) in which this case has seen judicial applications in 8 out of 10 of Canadian provinces, the underlying perfidy of the Justice System has been exposed for a first (and I dare say for a last) time. From that there is no recovery. Hence my moniker: The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System due to systematic judicial malfeasance.
3) The action against the Federal Government currently being laid in MB under their quixotic Premier, Brian Pallister, seeks to address the credibility trail by seeking an apology from the government for the abuse noted above. As to compensation? Not the $10 million each paid out to war criminal Arar and others abused by the RCMP & CSIS plus apology; rather it is for a token $1 for judicial abuse plus apology.
4) As all jobs must have a financial figure attached to them, I attached a figure of a non-negotiable $10 million. I notified the Employer, the West Vancouver School Trustees that this amount would increase by an additional non-negotiable one million on Jan. 01-2017. For the Employer, it is a no-brainer. Having the de facto right of denying court oversight of imposed legislation is worth more than rubies and gold to powerful interests everywhere. By paying out this fee, the Final Solution becomes embedded in our culture and laws on a de facto basis.
5) At age 76, with my wife at 74, our end of life matters have been settled - funeral, rest home, safe investments, etc. - and we do not need more money.(Indeed, I or rather my financial agent made good gains for me up to 2015 when I pulled out of the market. I have no desire to monitor further investments.) Our two sons would certainly not turn down a windfall, but the point is that they are both well off and do not need these funds.
6) As the media have limited scope on such as the above story; I developed an analogy on Schrodinger's Cat which can be found on this 2018 website.
7) In a second Schrodinger's Cat analogy, the Employee's Case(Canada) has always been a dead cat dating from B.C. Justice Southin's decision to quash the original arbitration favouring the Employer claiming that the arbitrator had been patently unreasonable for failing to draw a causal factor i.e. `this crime-this perp` which is the basis of all law. All I have done has been to open the box to expose a corrupted and corruptible Justice System much like the recent Harvey Weinstein sexual caper exposed a commonplace event.
8) In a bid to protect Justice Southin to which this clever Employer was able to blackmail for reasons mentioned elsewhere on the main website, the law in terms of over 50 judges committed themselves to protecting their own rear ends at the expense of the rule of law. A judge, in so many words, may not pick up the' judicial ball' and go home without bringing in a judgment, otherwise why have a Justice System at all? That`s what they did in the Employee`s Case. That's why Governor General Julie Payette has to look elsewhere for a solution in the unresolved Employee's Case.
9) One option comes to mind by exploiting the U.S. 14th colony proposition by which Canada was granted the right to join the U.S. as a state; something no doubt many older Canadians would view with horror. What do we gain? An intact legal system where judges and governors have been seen to be incarcerated for their misdeeds. Having to think 'Democrat or Republican' could be no worse than the useless Canadian political parties (individual politicians there to raise funds for the Party and vote 'ready, aye ready') which never spoke out on this national issue. In brief, they failed 'to stand on guard for thee'.
10) Canada is no longer the little engine chugging up the steep incline uttering 'I think I can, I think I can....' rather they are back sliding down the track chugging out...'I couldn't do, I couldn't do....'
11) Since 1985 when U.S. citizens topped the living scale, they have slipped to #10; a loss of face accounting for Trump's desire to make 'America great again'. That will not happen as long as their medical program leaves the poor disenfranchised. Currently, about a third of the cost is going to private insurers which are big supporters of the Republicans. The leaderless Democrats are missing out big-time in their failure to appoint an interim leader (e.g. Joe Biden?) much like the Tories did in Canada after their 2015 defeat.
12) 'Mr. Callow was always willing to help those students who were willing to help themselves' volunteered a former student's observation which I invited him to write after I wrote a recommendation for him to a U.S. University. In today's environment, that's a veiled criticism but not in 1939 when Sir Winston Churchill swayed the British Parliament from collaborating with Hitler (as did the French) thus raining bombs down on London. Due to the resilience of the British people whom had lost relatives due to Churchill's audacious action, he could still walk in the streets to their cheers. That was then, this is now, where other than myself - if ON Justice McKinnon is to be believed, that I was a 'litigant possessed of seemingly inexhaustible stamina' - this legal case has shown that our collective inner fibre is one big marshmallow. Churchill would never have succeeded with his 'blood, sweat, and tears' speech in present day 'selfie Canada'.
13) The above does not include the fact that great strides have been made in Western society particularly with regards to individual racial (Prince Harry & Meghan) and individual religious bigotry (U.S. 'black lives matter' / terrorism / anti-Jewish backlash being an exception) Generosity of Canadians is reflected in their charitable donations in both terms of time and money.
14) Television is our downfall. I label public affairs programs with their 'adult diaper ads' as grandpa time (oh, sure let's include grandma too). The print media will disappear first in our time in which I will certainly miss the comics...the rest not so much. Both media types emphasize the importance of including a younger audience which is clearly not interested in 'responsible' reporting in any event. They would rather watch adults acting out their fantasies on TV. And to think we wonder as to why our young people ape those actions. Further, we cater to our children's desires with the notion of earned success being 'so old hat'. Both our children were brought up to be independent, another old time value, which I am sure they appreciate today as the future lies with their children. Unfortunately, President Trump, while raising the questions regarding 'making Americans great again'; lacks the basic moral principles to effect any such change himself nor do his acolytes seem capable of any such transition. The bully female front person at the U.N. on the Jerusalem Question appears to be the epitome of his approach.
15) For anyone seeking contact, I do not grant interviews preferring to confine my remarks to this website; e-mail or faxed written questions will be taken. Dismissed employees must first have an employment lawyer paid for out of their own pocket ($10,000?) before I respond to their questions. GOOGLE hacking appears to be a harbinger of more serious things in a bid to `snuff two birds with one stone` prompting this Newsletter to be posted on December 24-2017.
16) Martin Luther said it best when he nailed his 95 Theses to the cathedral door in Wittenberg in 1517: PLACARD: HERE I STAND, I CAN NO OTHER (My version shows the silhouette of a frightened figure about to be clobbered with a descending broken roped piano labeled `Justice System`.
BY: Roger Callow employeescasecanada.ca SEE JANUARY-2018
A) As Aristotle once said, there's a stupid corner in the brain of every wise person.
B) '...if they can't determine to stand for their own rights, how will they stand for anyone else's?' Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms
C) 'All that will remain is what is written down.' Dictator Robert Harris
1) Imposed Legislation (IL) is nothing more than dictatorship. Democracies would seek to control such actions by making the 'rule of law' paramount; except that is, in Canada's case, where Nova Scotia Supreme Court judge, P. Rosinski, (469918 Nov. 29-2017) shafted the single most important constitutional question raised by this writer by refusing to grant a hearing.
2) As a consequence the de facto situation for powerful interests including government is best expressed by the West Vancouver School Trustee's final solution aka Nazi Germany; If you do not acquiesce to our terms of settlement, you will get nothing at all. That is how Canada lost its Justice System.
3) The source of IL is the 'Order in Council' originally designed to deal with housekeeping chores such as the appointment of a secretary to an M.P. and for which the entire Parliament need not be diverted from bigger tasks for such picayune matters. It was never intended to be put to the use that governments in Canada are doing now.
4) In recent years, IL has been promoted as a means of getting around the laws; that is, imposing such as B.C.'s BILL 35 (1985) for a limited purpose i.e. lay off teachers for economic reasons and then withdrawing the legislation in the 1990's in order to escape any repercussions which happened here. In emerging countries, this type of law is known as 'banana republic justice' which is really no justice at all.
5) Unions and Associations are forever on guard against IL and for good reason. For example, ON sought to impose BILL 115 on its teachers in 2015 and NS imposed BILL 75 on teachers in 2016 leading to their first demonstration in NS history. These bills are 'shoving matches' between the Union leaders on one side justifying their existence and the powerful influences on the other seeking material gain at the expense of teachers at large. No matter how much yelling and shouting goes on, the Union leaders are not going to spend precious resources on a single teacher unless they feel cornered as happened in 1985 with the lay-off of senior teacher, Roger Callow, for reasons of declining enrolment. (In fact, the figures produced in arbitration showed an increase. School Board officials perjured themselves to a willing arbitrator later ruled patently unreasonable when the arbitration was quashed by the courts but here's the hitch...the WVST do not recognize court oversight over imposed legislation.)
6) Recently, ON CUPE won a $56 million settlement for their educational workers in a 5 year legal challenge for an entire group to an imposed piece of legislation but that is rare. What individual, it needs be asked, has 5 years amid onerous legal costs should he or she be dismissed? The only protection is to hire your own lawyer at your own expense to parallel a Union lawyer to protect oneself against the sweetheart deal which pervades almost all dismissals to some degree. Union leaders don't like that one as they are jealous of their powers as evidenced in battling against the establishment of an ON Teachers College in the early 1990's (ON teachers pay two fees). That College was instrumental in driving pedophiles out of the profession; something the Unions were loath to do. Those trials can be expensive as seen by the CBC dismissal of Jian Ghomeshi whom won his case. The Union in that case merely got a big bill.
7) The above CUPE story was limited to the 'collective bargaining rules' while my constitutional challenge affected all imposed legislation whether it be for employees or provincial governments e.g. carbon tax in SK. Earlier, I outlined a scenario regarding Tory Jason Kenny of AB if he wins the next election to curtail teacher salaries by recreating public schools as charter schools where seniority provisions won't exist. Such an approach skates around the Unions and leaves senior teachers (at twice the salary) highly vulnerable. In brief, the professional teachers of Canada have dug their own graves by failing to support my constitutional bid in NS. There will never be another opportunity for Union or Association employees quite like this one where I was bearing all the costs with my Model T 'uber' approach.
8) While still spinning my wheels after 32 years, that is not the case for the Canadian Justice System (this case encompasses 8 out of 10 provinces). It has irrevocably collapsed and in that process has taken down the politicians, the anti-employee media, and the unions; it can't be any worse for a democracy than that. What is worse; the calumny experienced here is being paralleled in almost all aspects of Canada's institutions. In the past, war is the logical next step when a country's institutions go bad...ask city 'guru', Jane Jacobs.
9) I contacted such as the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms for their presence in NS on November 29-2017 as intervener status is all the judges really look at. They chose to ignore me. The alternative was for NS teachers to MAKE NOISE which they failed to do.
JANUARY 05-2018 A)
IT'S ABOUT THE UNIONS... STUPID!.... (Ontario Election June 2018)
1) The Tory Ottawa Sun woke up to the fact latterly that they were preaching to the converted as opposed to attracting added votes. The response from Tory leader, Patrick Brown, was to ape the Liberal 'give-away' thus alienating their primary support organization, the Fraser Institute.
2) Wynne, whose success was largely due to the unions, has extended her mandate by including non-union employees with an increase in the minimum wage category. Brown, by identifying with the business owners, another group in the hip pocket of the Tories, has placed himself at odds with the non-union minimum wage workers.
3) Wynne's message to such as the Cobourg, ON Tim Hortons, run by the founding families, are that they are being bullies against defenseless staff. 'Pick on me', she declaims, 'as I will fight' and not defenseless employees against hours and program cuts. Good rhetoric for Wynne but the issue is not as clear as it seems. Read on.
4) Union workers have always led the vanguard in striking for better job benefits with the non-union organizations settling based on the Union wage; sometimes even bettering the Union agreement without the pain of a strike. Non-union operations gear such things as benefits to keeping the Union out (fat lot of good that did the bankrupt Sears employees for whom the government permitted Sears to underfund their pension contributions to the tune of $300 million plus).
5) Companies are now seeking concessions from employees due to salary increase with such as reduced benefits which is a clear invitation to an organizational run by the Unions.
6) As to the logistics; one has to be wary of media accounts. For example, a decade ago when I had a semi-retirement job with Ottawa Paratranspo (now part of OC Transpo as no-one wanted the sub-contract: e.g. Laidlaw was stuck with a legal case with the Union for two years after they lost the contract. Its successor, Firstbus, like many contractors, found themselves equally impoverished by dealing with 'the big guy').
7) On one bargaining occasion, much was made of drivers working a 12 hour shift (most shifts were 10 hours) without a break. Informally, both the drivers and company wanted it that way as drivers were paid for the breaks that they were able to eek in. However, if the Company called - and consider that there is no hiding place on universal two-way radio for slackers - the driver dropped his snack and went to the assigned pick-up. The odd time, a tightly scheduled driver would request a coffee break which the dispatcher would acknowledge by telling him or her, for example, to complete his current run with the following run being transferred.
8) Whatever the outcome between the Companies and employees, the Union is the one to gain as is the election fortunes of Wynne's government. Without a clear majority which Brown is not likely to get, the Liberals are headed toward a minority government supported by the NDP who are married to the minimum-wage increase. Realistically, the NDP (No Don't Party) should be the successor, but their consistent failure to acknowledge such as the Employee's Case makes a mockery of what they really stand for. This is the third time running for Howarth; a big mistake reflective of NDP inability to create a winning team.
January 05 B)
WHEN IS A DULY RECORDED JUDGMENT NOT A JUDGMENT?
(SEE introductory Would the real Justice McKinnon please stand up?)
QUOTES: A) Washington, D.C.'s commentator, Jack Cafferty 'It's Getting Ugly Out There' (2014)
'...the nonsense that flies out of your mouth during your broadcasts.' Bill
'Well, Bill, let me put it to you this way: the bottom line is that the country and the Constitution either stand for something or they don't. The ends don't justify the means - ever. You are either a nation of laws and you conduct yourself accordingly, or you are not, in which case you can wipe your ass with the Constitution when it's convenient. But you can't pay lip service to these bedrock values and then not live up to them. That makes us no better than any other two-bit government on the face of the earth...We're in the fight of our lives, and many of us don't even know it ...That said, I think the process of corruption or contamination of the media is sinister and subtle...The bottom line is that our government no longer works for us ...What would slow the decline and maybe help reverse it? The American people have to get pissed off enough to start changing it...Why we don't vote much. We're never told the truth. Certainly not by the politicians, and less and less by the sad wreck we call the media.'
My Commentary: Amen, brother . Editor Andrew Potter's Ottawa Citizen owes me a front page apology c/w my web site photo and my 'Titanic Cap' labeled 'Our Courts'
B) 'He knew there were two kinds of truth in this world. The truth that was the unalterable bedrock of one's life and mission. And the other, malleable truth of politicians, charlatans, corrupt lawyers, and their clients, bent and molded to serve whatever purpose was at hand.' Two Kinds of Truth Michael Connelly
1) When this website had been hacked recently, an interesting phenomena revealed that judgments are being altered on the judicial record 'after the fact'. The opening article (JANUARY 2018) caught McKinnon j. and Scott j. in their perfidy. With the appointment of a new SCofC Chief Justice (Robert Wagner), the challenge to judicial credibility has been renewed with this interesting development; the compromised bobbsey twin judges named above were sanctioned in QC and SK courts with the same three panel of SCofC judges much to my vociferous objections. One of those judges was Robert Wagner. Considering that P.M. Trudeau was kept fully informed of these events in QC and SK based on the bobbsey twins escapade, Wagner j. should never have been appointed Chief Justice. Hopefully he does not inherit the mantle of the Canadian Judicial Council (formerly under the aegis of retired SCofC B. McLachlin) which I have called on to re-examine this case along with a request to Wynne's government to examine (re-examine?) the role of ON's Hicks, Morley et al in that caper. Hicks, Morley immediately dropped representation of the employer with my accusation to Justice Minister Yasir Naqvi which was never acknowledged.
2) What was revealed by the hackers was a practice which I believe is far more extensive in its scope than just this one case. What the Justice System is apparently doing after the 30 day appeal time limit, is to 'sanitize' (a new word for the legal lexicon) judgments by changing them to accord more with a desired judicial outcome. Who is going to know? I certainly would not if the hackers had not included a 30 page filed judgment from McKinnon (13-59060) which bore no resemblance to the short written judgment which I received.
3) The failure of the Nova Scotia's Barrister's Society plus Justice Suzanne Hood (458698 - ostensibly for a surety which I did not attend) turned out to be an act of 'commission' by Hood j as both interests failed to examine the 'Book of Authorities' of the Employer which focused, as it did, on the alleged fraud of the two judges from ON.
4) In brief, Hood j. made a mockery of the value of any 'Book of Authorities' considering the background to this case and, when coupled with the added irregularity of the filed 30 page McKinnon j. judgment of which I had never seen receiving instead a short document; have led to the complete collapse of the credibility of the Canadian Justice System. Without credibility, what is any Justice System or, for that matter, any democracy?
5) In checking recently for the published record in NS for Hood's decision and the subsequent Rosinski decision (469918 November 29-2017 constitutional question on imposed legislation) for which I also received a questionable written judgment, I do not see any record of these two decisions on the NS Judicial file. The court notes that oral judgments are not recorded. Did the NS courts 'sanitize' these two judgments by converting them to 'oral' judgments? Presumably an Appeal which I have no intention of filing, would reveal such a fact. An investigative reporter of impeccable credentials could uncover what I suspect is a widespread disorder in the Canadian Judiciary. Until then, no one should trust to the Canadian Judiciary which has far-reaching effects beyond the justice system. For example, no-one should accept the 'Order of Canada' (can you believe, retired SCofC Justice T. Cromwell - one of the '3 birds' who sat along with Wagner on this case in 2017 - is up for such an appointment?) nor should the Governor General hand out such appointments until the Employee's Case is resolved.
CHEATEN' WAYS ...students and administrators
1) Principal charged with test tampering O.S. Jan.06 p. 2 If this had not been the ON Teacher's College, I submit that you would never have heard this story from the Union leaders. That was my problem in B.C. in 1985; there was no Teacher's College to blow the whistle on one crooked administrator which led to this 33 year Employee's Case debacle which has sunk the good ship, Canada...and still remains unresolved with no compensation paid.
2) As to the newspaper issue, apparently the principal, vice-principal and a teacher arranged to have a group of students return to school to 'revise' the government sponsored evaluation tests with 'limited supervision' being told, in one case...'You were never here'. Disciplinary action is being taken by the School Board and College. (normally, the School Board covers for administrators as evidenced in my own senior teacher lay-off for economic reasons under the imposed BILL 35 in 1985.)
3) As to 'games administrators and some teachers including counselors play'; it was a colleague who put me wise in the early 1970's when he told me that he failed a student only to see the student given an 'administrative pass' over the summer months and being placed in a new class in September. I had my own stories but, as one administrator adroitly put it...'I am charged with running a smooth operation'...and smooth it was.
4) To those 'smoothies'; I was one who didn't realize that there is no 'i' in team so they worked around me and when an administrator messed up big time in falsifying my professional Report on Teacher (I caught him) the smoothies decided the best thing to do was hi-jack the B.C. Legislature (imposed BILL 35), co-opt the judiciary (over 50 judges to date in 8 out of 10 provinces plus the SCofC on 4 occasions) to sanction a sweetheart deal between the West Vancouver School Board and the Union. Where oh where was a Teacher's College on that one? MIA as when this body was later created in B.C., they ducked out for jurisdictional reasons.
5) More importantly, the story of a senior Edmonton teacher who pushed '0 means 0' if the work is not done=failure, is germane here. He was dismissed and left fighting for his job. In short, the education system is as badly compromised as is the judicial system plus so many other Canadian institutions...and if the above story is to be believed...we corrupt students younger and younger....
I.Q. & Donald Trump
1) This is a tricky one so I will identify where I am coming from. My deceased sister had an I.Q. of 142; mine much lower but still above average. She died in her outdoor hovel in 2001. Money and drug addiction was not a problem; mental illness possibly so as she always tended to the paranoia side. She was multi-talented with this feature...she never stuck to anything which is dynamite in a world where worldly success depends on choosing one thing and mastering it. For my part, if 'bent' ON Justice McKinnon (2014) is to be believed; I am one with 'apparent inexhaustible energy' in recognition of an inner resilience which even I did not believe that I had. The ongoing Employee's Case Canada where no compensation has been paid in an illicit West Vancouver, B.C. senior teacher lay-off under the imposed BILL 35 has shown otherwise over a 33 year period...and like the Energizer bunny, just keeps on rolling.
2) Trump, whom many writers have labeled anti-intellectual (so am I as are many cartoonists), is what I label 'street-smart'; the kind of person whom might fare well in a street brawl or as a CEO, the Presidency exempted as he lacks the 'learning curve' time - if even that would make the difference - to convert the U.S. Presidency into a 'good cop/bad cop' routine. He holds GRUDGES against anyone who opposes him similar to any bully boy. I was dismissed basically because I stood up against such bully boys.
3) I cannot think of any worse strategy as 'the little guy' than to hold grudges as the powers that be will always manage to exploit them against your welfare. Besides, it is not in my nature. For example, I was sitting in a vacated court dining area sharing a cup of tea with my wife when the District Superintendant in West Vancouver and the one who invoked BILL 35 against me in 1985, Ed Carlin, peered around the doorway so I invited him over to join us. We talked about matters other than the trial. He accorded me that respect by claiming on the stand that I had always acted professionally in my disagreements (pretty well had to considering all my transactions were in writing...a bit like the effect of e-mails today) N.B. all such evidence ignored by over 50 judges.
4) Granted that Trump and I would never share a cup of coffee similar to the above scenario, I do not have a visceral hatred of him which characterizes many thinkers writing in the media. I am puzzled by his persistent grandiose tweets which are alienating an increasing number of voters against him and the Republican Party. Similar to George Washington, he believes that he is the only President able to write his own agenda.
5) Intellect per se means little to me. What I am is a reader, a discipline available to all those so inclined. I will read anything as long as it is well written. If not, I will turn to a superior writer on the same topic. The point here is that anyone can be a reader which means constantly reading (less than 10% of the population and I do not include professionals limiting themselves to their professional journals). Think 'Renaissance Man' in its breadth if you will. Few CEO's or bully boys write books so it is from reading between the lines of others that one must assess their effectiveness. Don't expect to take University courses on that feature as most professors are very sensitive to their intellectual mandates.
6) So, in terms of the snake -if I may use this analogy- I look carefully at the disappearing tail; a Schrodinger's Cat type of thinking. For example, the current Saudi Arabian ruler, seeing that oil has a limited future, wishes to convert his country to a tourist mecca which means a revised cultural approach where religion in government is considered a negative. How much of that trend is due to the presence of Trump if only to accelerate the process? Iran's theocracy is in trouble with street protests as a direct result of the U.S. cutting their aid; again, a Trump initiative. Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem (I have been to the 'wailing wall' too, Donald, to curse the Canadian Judicial System...what was your beef?) was a Trump initiative which all the intellectuals outside of Israel condemn. To be sure, the old U.N. system of doing nothing was augmenting the problem just as much as Trump is accused of doing. The key to North Korea is Japan which, as a result of WWII, the U.S. has promised a 'nuclear umbrella' which stretches across all of SE Asia. China with its soft power is undermining that approach and appears to be using N. Korea as an 'attack dog'. My prognostication? War, as China has been robbed of its money by billionaire Chinese fleeing the country with their assets. The current leader whom would emulate Mao Tse Tung could easily be assassinated in that process by the 'old guard' which is down, but not out.
7) An additional note for Canada...NAFTA appears dead. Considering that the balance of trade benefits the U.S.; it would appear that they are shooting themselves in the foot unless they have ulterior motives which is in no short supply with President Trump. Unlike the U.S., no governor (premier) nor judge ever goes to jail in Canada i.e. no repercussions for their nefarious actions. It is a fatal flaw and fatally is the Canadian Justice System paying for it.
8) Personal note to Trump: 'For God's sake, what are you doing with this mumbo jumbo over intelligence?'...I can't even find the tail of the snake on this one...you're testing even the patience of a Schrodinger's Cat!
Every so often one comes across a reader whom does get it such as CJ Tyler Retired Sr. Member North Vancouver Jan. 2003:
Regardless, you're missing the point when
it comes to bill 22. What it does to Teachers sets a precedent for what the
government can do to any contract regulated work place. Notice that I didn't
say "unionized", because it doesn't matter whether it's unionized
or not. What it effectively means is that any time the government gets
involved in a contract dispute (whether because it's the employer or because it
has a vested interest), if passed, the precedent set by Bill 22 applies...
contracts can simply be ripped up, rewritten, and imposed at unfair and
That hardly seems democratic, don't you think? Now, once passed, it also means that employers have a piece of law to point to if they feel the need to do the same. It really doesn't matter who the contract applies to, union or non union, passing bill 22 essentially puts ALL contracts up on the chopping block... post negotiation.
Great for employers who don't want to spend as much... not so great for contractors and employees that thought their payment terms were safe until the next contract negotiation. Good luck challenging it.
So you see, it's really not about the teachers at all... it's about the rest of us, who'll be potentially put in a serious bind if it goes through. Union, non union... it doesn't matter.
That was the essence of my constitutional challenge in NS on November 28-2017 i.e. do the courts have oversight powers over imposed legislation? The West Vancouver School Board says no on this 1985 BILL 35 action with over 50 judges willing to obviate the single most important question in Canadian civil jurisprudence...and the anti-employee media are letting them get away with that with their boycott on this national story.
TO: Christy Blatchford via e-mail: cblatchford@postmedia .com
FROM: Roger Callow employeescasecanada.ca
1) Recently my web site was hacked which my techy resolved.
2) In that process, I learned that another 30 page court filed document as seen on the internet (13-59060 C. McKinnon j. Ottawa Judgment April 23-2014) was in marked contrast to the short judgment that I received on April 29-2014 to which I wrote a rebuttal to be heard in the court of Scott j. (14-61592) in September-2014. In the previous week to the trial, and unknown to me, McKinnon j. wrote a second judgment which was the only one Scott would address (when foisted on him in court by Hicks, Morley et al whom had not even filed an appearance). Hence the 30 page Decision mentioned above would be the third judgment written on this case by McKinnon j. The renewed investigation request to the Canadian Council of Judges (now that McLachlin is in retirement) once again goes unacknowledged. Newly appointed Richard Wagner cj was the target of that investigation.
3) Under these circumstances, it is understandable -but not excusable- that the oversight bodies would be most reluctant to publicize this public lie nor does the anti-employee media.
4) The point made above would suggest the problem is systematic as no oversight body - and there have been a number across Canada in this case - will acknowledge any complaint on this level reflective of deep-seated judicial corruption across Canada.
5) The trick here appears to be to write a very narrow judgment thus thwarting any effective Appeal. If there is no Appeal within the 30 day time limit, a second, more comprehensive Decision such as the 30 page one listed above is filed in place of the original thus compromising the entire notion of precedent law on which our legal system is based.
6) Neither myself nor legal counsel was able to uncover Halifax NS 469918 Rosinski j. Nov.29 Decision. SEE Decision and legal letter below.(web: JANUARY-2018 for full account)
7) Are you able to acquire the filed 469918 to compare to the original copy that I received?
Roger Callow 'The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System due to systematic judicial malfeasance.
Legal e-mail: Roger, I cannot find it either...You may need to pay an agent in Nova Scotia to pull the court file
ADDENDUM: While the courts awarded costs in ON and QC (Lavery de Billy) to the Employer; no invoice has been received from these two legal outfits. A letter to the West Vancouver School Trustees on that point (copy to the editor at the perverted North Shore News) revealed no answer as to whom paid those bills. Of course, an investigation would have been called by me if such invoices had been received.
POST IN STAFFROOM e-mail colleagues
SUSPENDED VICE-ADMIRAL MARK NORMAN
1)O.C. National Post Edition NP2-3 'It's all part of the Ottawa political game. Information is leaked (some 'leak'; some 'government' aka Winston Churchill) by the government of the day (Old Boys Club - OBC) in a controlled method (media fronts for OBC) to journalists. No investigations are launched (no oversight bodies) because it is all sanctioned (fixed) by the government (supported by the P.M.) Retired naval Capt. Kevin Carle.
2) To be sure, Norman was fingered by his boss, General Vance and Treasury Board's Scott Brison in this caper. '...Because I am coming back...Mark Norman opines. Apparently he stepped on the lobby toes of QC's Davie Shipyard and this is the punishment he receives which is a little like my whistle blowing call in 1985 against the authorities in West Vancouver, B.C.
3) Norman's bravado deserves comment by someone who has been there, done that or should I say, had it done to me. His age mitigates against any effective battle let alone the onerous legal costs unless sponsored by some interests with deep pockets. The Union covered my costs for the 11 day arbitration and later court challenge which, as a young father in 1985, I was unable to cover with my teacher lay-off under the imposed BILL 35 in 1985. The point here is that the court quashed arbitration for failure to draw a causal factor (this perp-this crime), the essence of any court Decision, is not recognized by the Employer as their claim is that the courts of law have no oversight capabilities over imposed legislation (source of my constitutional question in N.S. on November 29 which was thwarted by the courts and yet a question which lies at the basis of all democratic governments).
4) There are two reasons why Norman got a two-page spread whereas I get no media coverage: a) What passes for investigative journalism is nothing more than a 'burial job' for Norman as no-one will read the complete account - I didn't because I recognize the OBC ploys and yet it would be expected that I would go over this account with a fine tooth-comb. In brief, the media is merely protecting its rear end. b) This account does not challenge the operation of the courts which I do directly as there is the issue regarding my teacher lay-off and compensation (nothing paid after 33 years which is acceptable to over 50 judges) and secondly, court corruption. In this latter regard, for example, Ottawa Supreme Court Justice, Colin McKinnon 13-59060 has three decisions extant (2014) on this issue in a fraud without equal which has taken out the courts of ON, QC, SK, and NS. P.M. Trudeau is directly implicated and yet he has seen fit to appoint the compromised Richard Wagner as the new Chief Justice of the SCofC. In brief, the issue is too big for the myopic media used to taking their marching orders from the OBC (see quote in 1).
5) As to public support; Canadians are perhaps best described as those who apologize after someone stamps on their foot.
TO: Hon. David Edy FROM: Roger Callow
B.C. Attorney General self represented litigant
Victoria, B.C. Ottawa, ON
e-mail: AG Minister @gov.bc.ca
cc Premier @ gov.bc.ca 4 pages sent by e-mail
email@example.com (Green Party)
SEE web: employeescasecanada.ca JANUARY 2018-18 for the untold story behind this caper
1) Letter from Christine Lloyd, Legal Administrative Office (Ministry of Justice) dated Dec. 22-2017 and received January 05-2018:
Re: Materials sent to B.C. Premier, John Horgan
We have received your materials in the above noted matter and return same to you.
We are unable to file court documents on your behalf.
2) Of course the Ministry cannot file documents on my behalf as that was not the focus of my request. Unfortunately this type of legal casuistry permeates this case.
3) After 33 years and 50 plus judges, I am no stranger to Registry obfuscation in many courts in the 8 out of 10 provinces where I have sought entry in this unresolved B.C. labour matter dating from the imposed BILL 35 (1985) where no compensation has been paid (now includes 10 years of pension benefits as the West Vancouver School District did not acknowledge my retirement at age 65). Indeed, as appears to be the case here, the Justice System is known to circumvent judges where there are overview powers to using the Registries for the same purpose where over-view powers are virtually non-existent.
4) As an experienced litigator familiar with forms, I believed that I had made the necessary corrections to an ex parte Application requested by the Vancouver Registry only to be met with new demands; one of them nonsensical. That was why I contacted Premier Horgan; to make sense out of these Registry rebuffs. Filing materials I would do on my own but it appears a Ministry official is necessary in this case to facilitate that process.
5) Your predecessor, Suzanne Anton, of the Christie Clarke government, was also unhelpful in this regard. Is that the attitude of Horgan's NDP Party? or Green's single MLA, Dr. Weaver?
6) At root of the legal challenge is disclosure of the West Vancouver School Board meeting notes from June of 1985 which over 50 judges refuse to divulge. If they had, I could have sued the WVSB for fraud in the 1990's and avoided witnessing the implosion of the Canadian Justice System in this case. (SEE JANUARY 18 WHAT JUSTICE SOUTHIN SAW- a first time revelation.)
7) The B.C. Union leaders purloined my copy with B.C. teachers failing to react such as placing all School Districts in dispute until this matter is resolved for, as matters now stand, no individual let alone individual teacher in B.C. can contemplate any legalities with equanimity as matters now stand thanks to your inopportune actions. They appear weak to the Employer.
8) Once again, I call on you or Dr. Weaver to provide the necessary legal support to broach the Registry obfuscation in this case.
(signed) Roger Callow
cc B.C. Teachers
POST IN STAFFROOM - e-mail colleagues
WHAT JUSTICE SOUTHIN SAW...
in 1987 and why she returned the School Board meeting memo notes of June 1985 permitting the Employer to blackmail the Justice System (50 plus judges) into committing harakari (or sapuko). In brief she covered up a fraud and thus made the Justice System a party to it with the West Vancouver School Board capitalizing on her error.
1) What prompted this interpretation is the story of the 10 year old ON Muslim girl plus her 10 year old brother whom on two successful occasions falsified an attack by a male who they claim cut off parts of her hair. The authorities bought it much to their subsequent chagrin.
2) The West Vancouver story relates to the dismissal of senior West Vancouver Secondary teacher, Ken Raison in 1978 for incompetence under Principal Jim Carter (later the Deputy Minister of Education in 1985 when the imposed BILL 35 regarding lay-off for economic reasons was passed). It was used only against this personage when I switched to West Vancouver Secondary School under Principal John Williams in the 1984-85 season for reasons of occasional school changes as recommended by the School Boards.
3) Raison was subjected to a 'silent conspiracy' in which students would egg on their parents to complain about him writing many letters to the administration. Raison had no knowledge of these letters until his trial and therefore was robbed of any rebuttal opportunity. The conspiracy amounted to silently not working thus showing lower marks for which Raison got the blame.
4) That point rankled with administration and staff alike throughout this highly publicized trial (SEE web ORIGINS). Afterwards , principals stated that given similar circumstances, they would decide whether or not the matter of parental letters was worth pursuing; if so, the teacher would be notified, if not the letters would be destroyed. (As good a resolution as any for once a teacher was shown a letter; he would be forced into dealing with the matter which could lead to expensive litigation.)
5) In the third week of September, 1984, I received a note slipped under my door stating that such a conspiracy had been mounted in the summer against me before my arrival and that 'there's nothing you can do about it. God bless.' I notified the principal whom said that he had heard nothing about any conspiracy.
6) In the first week in November, I was called to a meeting by the Director of Instruction (the same one whom pursued Raison) to be shown a pile of parental letters of which he claimed that 'there was nothing in them'. As I didn't trust him, I arranged for one student to appear with us where it was revealed that indeed, a conspiracy had been set up in the summer before my arrival. The Director of Instruction was terrified and tried to downplay that conspiracy notion.
7) It was under these conditions that Principal John Williams sought to put an end to matters by writing a positive Teacher's Professional Report in the Spring of 1985. Since 1978, not trusting to the authorities, I kept everything in writing providing timely accounts (much like today's e-mails for in court, it is a matter of 'what did he know' and when did he know it). As such, administrators were the ones not to reply; an important advantage in court if one has an honest arbitrator or judge.
8) That's when the excitable Superintendent, Ed Carlin (Supt. during the Raison times as well) leaped into the fray and upset William's plans.
9) I was called out of class to a surprise meeting which had the principal, Ed Carlin, and the husband and wife of a student awaiting me. The principal was obviously acting under the direction of the Superintendent although he was ostensibly in control of the meeting.
10) Williams opened the meeting by referring to an earlier conversation with the parents in which they wished a transfer of their daughter from my class (she was weak in all her courses) but did not wish to discuss the reasons with me. They nodded their head 'yes'. The principal was nonplussed as to where to go from there and began to provoke the parents into declaring their reasons. I jumped in at that point and said that Williams had his answer and acknowledged the parents wish not to discuss the matter further. The Superintendant jumped in claiming that I always wanted to meet the parents with complaints so I scored one off on him by saying that we could discuss that feature after the departure of the 2 parents which they did. A frustrated Carlin led me to believe that he was inviting Williams to write a negative Professional Report when Williams had already completed a positive one but not yet filed. When Williams later informed me that he was coming in one more time, I realized it was to change my professional Report from a positive to a negative. I immediately informed the Department of Education in Victoria (Jim Carter) of a possible fraud in the making. It turned out that I was right.
11) When I received my Professional Report, the fifth encounter was heavily negative; the third and fourth encounters remained positive with the first and second encounters completely altered from positive to negative.
12) In arbitration, the first five days were spent falsifying lay-off numbers (which the arbitrator bought into; particularly as no School Board Trustee took the stand to attest to those figures). He was later ruled patently unreasonable when the arbitration was quashed by the courts for not showing a causal factor; the essence of all law. When it was shown that the School Board lawyer, Stuart Clyne, had inadvertently filed my material on Williams cupidity, he asked to re-open the case and for the next 6 days, Williams account fell apart and considering he was under oath, he perjured himself. He went into a quiet retirement 5 years later and the Superintendent was dismissed the following year never to work in the public field again.
13) In brief, Justice Southin saw it all and realized that if I went back to teaching in West Vancouver, all hell would break loose. So she and her judicial cohorts (over 50 plus judges) fell on their swords in a bid to save the face of an employer whom should never have been protected. The disclosure of those minute notes have always been refused me including the action in QC which was devoted solely to this disclosure.
14) The Employee's Case(Canada) is not so much the only one regarding judicial abuse which one can read on a daily basis in the media, rather it is the worst case scenario extant prompting my signature as the Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System due to systematic judicial malfeasance. From that charge there can be no return for any democracy. The anti-employee media may revel in their silence on this national story but it is to their own destruction as a necessary corollary of this FUBAR debacle.
15) If I owe a debt to any teacher, it is to Ken Raison for 'standing up and being counted' against a corrupt West Vancouver School Board.
ADDENDUM: I did not take the stand as our side believed an honest arbitrator would have limited the arbitration to 'lay off numbers' as implied by Justice Southin in quashing the arbitration asking 'why was this senior teacher being the one selected for layoff'? (no causal factor). Neither the School Board Counsel placed the Trustees on the stand nor did the Arbitrator make such a request for them to attest to lay-off numbers which showed an actual increase which the arbitrator converted to an actual decrease in the same number; even after the Assistant Superintendent responsible for staffing, Bill May, testified that there was no need to lay off any staff in June of 1985 under any scheme and he so advised the School Trustees accordingly. No mention is made of his testimony in either the arbitrator's or Southin's j. Decision but it would be in the memo notes provided to Southin j. The Union lawyer refused to place the Trustees on the stand as I requested - source of sweetheart deal and why I tell all litigants in a position parallel to my own to have your own lawyer paid by you to double track the Union lawyer. He (correctly) claimed that it was up to the School Board to prove their figures and not for our side to disprove their case. Forcing the Trustees to perjure themselves was 'not on the cards'.
Corruption, thy name is the Canadian Justice System for in one way or another, every judicial hearing followed the same pattern outlined above. My Ottawa legal counsel, after condemning the B.C. Labour Board as being patently unreasonable (SEE web site) and seeing the Supreme Court of Canada (for a second time) in 2004 reject a hearing of this case under the heading of 'ultimate remedy' (compensation must be paid whether under the collective bargaining code, BILL 35 terms or some other scheme in law); claimed to me that 'You have exhausted all remedy under the law'. That's when Canada sank to Third World status and has been stumbling along ever since as every court hearing this case has compromised themselves in that process. Carpe diem.
In 2004, under the Access to Information banner, I requested a record of School Board memos in which the above noted June meeting material was conspicuous by its absence. In arbitration, their legal counsel, Stuart Clyne included a memo regarding School Trustee approval of my lay-off which I believe he produced later in July of 1985. (Southin j. was also protecting him). No vote count was shown although it was marked 'carried'. In 1985, only Board Chairperson, Margo Furk and her successor, Mike Smith, voted in favour out of the 5 person Board. Scuttlebuck had it that one of the other 3 trustees was wild about this subterfuge explaining why the Trustees were kept off the stand.
1) 'Why can't politicians admit mistakes?' p.17 (Jan.18-2018) Lorrie Goldstein...for the simple reason that the media - present company exempted of course as you so amply explain - doesn't admit to mistakes.
2) The legal story of Ottawa Superior Court Judge, Colin McKinnon (13-59060) producing, not two, but it turns out three versions of his April 2014 judgment is a colossal story without equal and implies a fudging of the judicial record on a scale hitherto unexamined by the media. That is why the Judicial System is in a state of collapse and yet the media cannot acknowledge that their national boycott on the Employee's Case makes them a willing conspirator...so try putting that in your pipe and smoking it....
3) I doubt very much that Richard Wagner - a prime target in this caper - would ever have been appointed as the new Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Canada if the media had been doing its job: PLACARD; IMPEACH SCofC CHIEF JUSTICE RICHARD WAGNER
4) With the retirement of former SCofC Chief Justice, Beverley McLachlin, whom looms large in this conspiracy, I renewed my as yet unacknowledged complaint against McKinnon j. before the Canadian Council of Judges (CCofC) along with his cohort Robert Scott j. Both were originally Federal Court appointments explaining the jurisdiction of the CCofC. I also renewed the unacknowledged complaint against Hicks, Morley et al with the Wynne government for their role in this criminal act where the measure of the non-performing AG Naqvi has already been taken. For that matter, so has the measure of NDP's (No Don't Party) Howarth. So the real challenge is for ON Tory leader Patrick Brown to speak out ... I am not holding my breath.
5) There is very little that the Canadian media can write any longer with much credibility with this sword of Damocles hanging over its head.
The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System due to systematic judicial malfeasance employeescasecanada.ca
A) Canada is in an economic Depression. I will leave the macrocosm to the economists (whom never agree) and instead focus on the microcosm of concern over 'personal debt' which lacks a perspective article. It matters little to the employed person as to whether the economy is booming or busting if his personal debt load sinks him. Currently 1/3 of Canadians cannot pay their debt. An additional 17% = total of 50% cannot live beyond their next paycheck. Why? A Young Sheldon episode has the answer as the parents talk about getting a TANDY computer in the 1990's which the husband claims they can't afford while the wife claims her secret cache would cover the cost. That was then, this is now. 'Your car after 6 years is burnt out, sir, with 2 more years to go on the payments? No problem. We just add $10,000 equity on top of the $35,000 price of a new car and you just pay one convenient charge!' Of course, your style is an expensive SUV to match your neighbor whom is doing the same thing. I have always paid cash for a car whether used or new. The car dealers merely tolerate me as that is not where they make their money. Copy that scenario many times over and one can see that the individual is enslaved to consumerism. When will it end? When the snowball of liquidations outrun the credit sources. It happened in the U.S. in 2008 in housing with the taxpayer having to bail out Goldman Sachs who insured such as Fannie Mae mortgage holders. Canadian banks are vulnerable in this one...and when the avalanche begins....the government starts printing money like crazy. Japan has lived with deflation for decades only recently printing more money to buy their way out of fiscal problems. Brazil did the same thing and has gone bust. The personal answer for the other 50%? Similar to real estate's claim of 'location, location, location' the pattern should be 'liquidity, liquidity, liquidity'. More on this topic when I have more time.
TO: Rt. Hon. Judith Guichon FROM: Roger Callow
B.C. Lieutenant Governor self-represented litigant
by fax: 250-387-2078 Ottawa, ON K1V 9A7
and t./f. 613-521-1739
Gov. Gen. Julie Payette
by fax: 613-998-8760 WEB: employeescasecanada.ca
cc C. Blatchford- Postmedia
1) Enclosed is material to the B.C. L.G. requesting that office to invoke the process by which a constitutional question may be lodged in B.C. Supreme Court relating to the 'illicit' lay-off of senior West Vancouver High School teacher, Roger Callow in June of 1985 under the auspices of the imposed BILL 35 (1985).
2) No finding of the court to justify the payment of compensation (now includes 10 years of pension rights) has left this litigant in a state of limbo where no compensation has been paid. In effect, I am still an employee of the School Board awaiting payment of my 'deferred salary'.
3) At the crux of the matter and the reason for this appeal is that the Employer refuses to recognize the oversight powers of the court which quashed the arbitration in 1986 because it did not show a causal connection. I was left in limbo which over 50 judges have exacerbated with faulty rulings, many of which have been referred to the oversight bodies concerned as GG Payette is well aware. There is never any response creating a crisis of its own.
4) The point to be made here is that whether the matter of compensation falls under BILL 35 (the only document the Employer recognizes); the 'collective bargaining rules' (which since 1995 is the only thing that the B.C.courts recognize) or under some other statute of law regarding employment, compensation must be paid.
5) The entire matter is reduced to this constitutional question recently raised unsuccessfully in Halifax N.S. (469918 Rosinski j. Nov. 29-2017): Does the court have oversight powers over imposed legislation? It is the single most important legal question in Canadian jurisprudence if our democracy is to have any meaning.
6) Regrettably, the Horgan government plus the Green Party's Dr. Weaver, has chosen to 'blow this matter off'. Many, many people are awaiting your response on this key question.
JANUARY 27 - 2018 (text found under this date in employeescase canada.ca JANUARY-2018)
Letter to Ottawa Sun columnist, Joe Warmington
re MURDER ALL ALONG / Cops state what was obvious from beginning
QUOTE: 'Let the wheels of justice spin and march the guilty bastard in'. military justice joke
a) '...Despite the fact that police talked us out of going with the story we had correct on that first night, we decided to approach it with an open mind....' my qualification: CEO Paul Godfrey ordered a boycott on the story just as he has maintained a boycott on the Employee's Case for decades (part of a national conspiracy on this level). Warmington is duplicitous on this point.
b) '...The Shermans were executed - as I should have written six weeks ago. At least that is what police are telling us now.' my comment: Warmington is still being duplicitous as he seeks to redirect blame from his boss to the police.
1) It is in the spirit of the above hypocrisy that I have re-submitted my complaint against Hicks, Morley et al to the oversight body, the ON Law Society, dealing with criminal activity of legal counsel. There is still no acknowledgment of this very serious accusation dating back to 2014.
2) In 2014, Ottawa Superior Court Justice, Colin McKinnon,(13-59060) conspired with a second judge from the same court, Robert Scott, plus the Hicks, Morley representative, to pervert the course of justice in a most significant way. SEE web
3) Both Wynne (Liberal) and Howarth (NDP) have turned their backs on this legal exposé which went on to compromise the legal systems of QC and SK leading to Supreme Court of Canada challenges where judicial culpability on that level has led to this protest PLACARD: IMPEACH SCofC CHIEF JUSTICE RICHARD WAGNER whom was recently appointed. NS was recently added to this list in 2017 by committing the court to this over-all fraud. SEE web for details.
4) Should recently appointed ON Tory leader, Vic Fedeli, not publicly assert his stand on this all important issue, this PLACARD applies: VOTERS / FOOLS VOTING FOR OTHER FOOLS.
5) McKinnon j. and Scott j. were originally Federal Court appointments and hence the Judicial Council of Canada - and not the provincial body - is responsible as the oversight body. Once again, I have requested this body, which did not acknowledge my initial complaint, to re-institute an examination of the role of 'the bobbsey twins'. In this case, they have the added burden of examining - surprise, surprise, - the new Chief Justice himself for his 'conflict of interest' as it related to sitting on both the QC and SK 2016 Appeals, my objections ignored.
6) Of greater concern to the Justice System at large is that there appears to be three official copies of McKinnon j's 13-59060 in existence. In brief, the Justice System came toppling down in what appears to be a 'Harvey Weinstein' moment with this difference...no publicity.
7) I still have not been able to obtain a filed copy of NS Rosinski's (469918 Halifax Nov. 29-2017) Decision to see if it matches the copy mailed to me. In brief, I appear to have uncovered a monster of unimaginable proportions in which judgments are being 'kited'.
8) In QC, the issue related entirely to disclosure for the meeting notes of the West Vancouver School Trustees in June of 1985 when they decided to lay off senior high school teacher, Roger Callow, under the auspices of the imposed BILL 35 (1985). When I was expelled from B.C. in 2013 'for reasons best known to a judge' which no other judge would touch with the proverbial '10 foot pole', I turned to other provinces for redress in this unresolved labour matter where no compensation has been paid. Without disclosure or, if you will, habeas corpus (produce the body of evidence) there can be no 'rule of law'. That hasn't bothered the culpable actions of over 50 judges whom have been appointed by Chief Justices to this case.
Indeed, I even raised the question in QC as to whether or not that evidence has been destroyed. I never get any answers from the bench as to these serious accusations.
9) The matter of Hicks, Morley et al which dropped representation of the Employer in ON immediately after I lodged my complaint is an ON matter and explains my appeal to the provincial party leaders in this election year. As noted above, I only await Vic Fedeli's public response on behalf of the Tory Party.
10) The same constitutional question from NS applies to B.C. i.e. 'Do the courts have oversight powers over imposed legislation?' The B.C. Employer refuses to recognize the court quashing of the original arbitration for failing to show a 'causal factor' (the essence of any hearing) on the grounds that only BILL 35 may be applied to which I responded that even under BILL 35 conditions, compensation is due to me.
11) As the usual Registry confusion marks this case wherever it goes - and Vancouver Supreme Court is no exception - I appealed to Premier Horgan plus Dr. Weaver, the Green Party member which keeps the NDP in power, to expedite the process. I got blown off.
12) From there I notified (JAN.25) Lieutenant Governor, Judith Guichon, (appointed in 2013 by the Christy Clarke government) in a 7 page letter (cover letter which appears under JANUARY - 2018 plus 3 pages detailing the obligations of the L.G. in constitutional matters plus two 'scorching' pages of background from this case. A copy of those 7 pages is being provided to the incumbent Liberal/Conservative Opposition leader to be elected FEB. 01-2018 for his or her public position.
13) So columnist Joe Warmington, while I have not been physically hanged similar to the Shermans of Toronto, my legal case has been left hanging for 33 years thanks largely to media silence... put that in your pipe and smoke it....
The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System due to systematic judicial malfeasance
(formerly Roger Callow)
'The gift which keeps on giving' in a land where the law serves the judges
and not the other way around with judges serving under the law
TWO CULTURES OF SECRECY
1) BILL-C65 dealing with inappropriate behaviour among Parliamentrians has similarities to the Employee's Case dealing with inappropriate behaviour among Canada's judges.
2) Various politicians are wary of feeling BILL C65 is sufficient to deal with this sub-culture problem without being able to enunciate what further action needs be taken other than for public protests.
3) The inappropriate behaviour of judges is only incidentally referred to in the media without any complaint about a sub-culture of abuse as exposed by the Employee's Case. While this case has been widely promulgated among professional teachers and lawyers across Canada, it remains a media and politicians' secret. Imposed BILLS in contravention of such as BILL C65 are the source of the problem here.
4) In both instances, the problem focuses on the inability of oversight bodies to act ethically.
5) Unlike the U.S. where judges, governors and even one Vice President (Spiro Agnew) went to jail for their transgressions, no administrative figure has experienced the same fate in Canada.
6) The long festering abuse of women highlighted by Harvey Weinstein has broken the glass ceiling much like the pedophile priests problem did in the 1990's in North America.
7) The long festering problem with the Judiciary has been mitigated by dissatisfied litigants being able to appeal to two higher courts with the Supreme Court of Canada capable of refusing an appeal on the third level; no reasons given. In brief, the judiciary keeps a tight reign on investigations including the thwarting of unpopular actions with an inappropriate use of Registries. Only the unresolved Employee's Case before over 50 judges in 33 years reveals what a scam is our Justice System involving, as it does, 8 out of the 10 provinces, the Supreme Court of Canada on 4 occasions, the Ministry of Justice and eventually, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau himself. In brief, no legal answer has become a legal answer which is a preposterous paradox. That is how we sank to Third World status in 2004 and to complete annihilation currently - that's anarchy.
8) Greg Weston, a commentator on CTV's Power Play put it succinctly when he said that BILL C65 should be passed but do not expect it to accomplish anything as the real problem is one of secrecy of Parliament wishing to keep its 'dirty laundry' (my term) inhouse. 'How do you change a culture under those conditions', he wisely asks. I have already shown that this inhouse handling in the judiciary is corrupted without equal for any justice system as cover-up is endemic to the Canadian Judicial System.
9) More basically, politicians pass laws to replace other laws which were not enforced so why do we really expect any change? Politicians are great at offloading the problem onto enforcement organizations which invariably are given their 'marching orders' from the grey eminence (Old Boys Club) whom runs the show. The media are complicit in this arrangement by asking pertinent questions but rarely following up on the answers which is known as investigative reporting, a dead art due to the costs involved. Reporters and columnists quickly realize which topics they are not to report on usually ending up pilloring some defenseless dude (or dudess if you will) who cannot fight back. As an individual, I can and do fight back which embarrasses the media no end and confuses the politicians.
10) In summary, Canada cannot go forward; certainly cannot return to the past, with the ephemeral present escaping their grasp. In that context, I have canceled Canada's birthday every July 01 as we don't deserve one and have re-named it 'anti-judge day' as Canadians failed 'to stand on guard for thee'. It can't get any worse than that.
JANUARY 31 James Bond v. Jack Reacher
'Bond, James Bond', says the debonair British naval officer whose cocktails are shaken, not stirred. His authority is the British Crown which will reject all knowledge of his 007 existence should he be captured. He may decline his assignments knowing full well that 008 will replace him ...permanently... including taking him out if so ordered. It's a topsy turvey world in the 1960's where despite the backstabbing, the good guys were on one side and the evil guys were on the other. The corporate structure ruled supreme.
'Reacher', Lee Child's fictional contemporary U.S. military figure, is first and foremost a 'street-brawler' whom honed his skills well before he joined the military to provide him with the necessary whitewash cover to wage mayhem. Bad guys are wherever he finds them, within the bureaucracy or without...it's all the same to him as he seeks a personal ethical code to justify whatever he narcissistically chooses to do. Unlike Bond, he is a profiler and thinks 'outside the box' in highly imaginative ways. The Corporate structure has taken a real beating as evidenced by the ascension of the hedge managers whom enrich themselves at the expense of the people and the environment but Reacher, similar to Bond, is not a social reformer. We are left to intuit their 'good deeds'.
Both fictional characters do not expect to become rich and hire others to do their dirty work nor would they be content with a desk job typical for those in their profession whom survive. Living to a ripe old age is not in the cards for them as some little mistake will eventually trip them up sending them to Valhalla 'with their boots on'. Realistically, the odds makers would have them dead inside of their first caper...a stray bullet if you will.
Great escape fiction until one analyzes what these two assassins have to say about our world where, in effect, Superman - to use another genre - will save the day rather than add to an already complicated situation which is usually the unintended result. Many examples abound. For example, in 2004 President G.W. Bush stood aboard a U.S. aircraft carrier announcing the end to the Iraq War (all thanks to the U.S. of course) which is still with us today.
Burglaries are for city folk...
1) My older son, a contractor living just outside the city limits on a 2-1/2 acre plot with his house and machine depot, is a licensed gun collector and sharpshooter with two Rottweilers (okay with the public but I wouldn't like to stumble on them in the dark). His acreage is protected by multi-cameras which he can view in real time from any location on his smart phone. This particular night, a transient hombre in a pick-up truck doing his rounds parked at the side of the road and hopped the electronically controlled gate for what purpose is not clear as he needed his truck to cart away any stolen material. My son, spotting him on the cameras from inside the house, did the politically correct thing by phoning the police whom arrived 15 minutes later (after the thief disappeared empty-handed) and let their sniffer dog search the premises after the Rottweilers were contained.
2) That scenario is for city dwellers; not for isolated country dwellers where the police are not readily available. A SK farmer is currently on trial for killing one of four interlopers on his property as the only protection is his gun. Given similar circumstances, I submit my son would be more than capable to handle the incursion on his property winding up in much the same position as the SK farmer. That is the difference...rural vs urban location. Currently the media is sponsoring the indigenous people demanding 'justice' in the SK case. (Further to the above SK story; the SK alarm franchise was very successful as SK with a large indigenous population has twice the crime rate of Canada's largest cities.)
3) In the 1990's, I had an Ottawa franchise installing wireless two-way live voice monitoring systems. Were they effective? Of course, statistically speaking. Over a hundred years ago, the question raised was whether or not one had a lock on his door. Those without the locks, got the burglaries as burglars want things easy. Now everyone has a lock on their door (for the fraction of people whom would commit burglaries) so that those with alarms have statistically fewer break-ins; much like the lock-no lock days.
4) Being raised in the 1950's business environment of a family business; we asked questions no longer popularly pushed...just sign up the sucker. Cruise organizations want our feedback on their services before we take the cruise. I didn't exactly win the 'salesman of the year' from head office by making sure the units would do the task that they were meant to do. In short, I talked some people out of putting in an alarm system. One example suffices but many abound. A semi-rural location had a business regarding television communication and took a co-op student from the local high school. I traced his break-in to that connection (most break-ins are targeted). While his student may have been honest, nonetheless, he is expected to relate his experiences to others in the class wherein 'dishonest ears' would digest this information. The police were not readily available in his area so I recommended the locked entry gate and locked room such as my son now has as his best defense along with notification to his neighbors (although hidden by trees) to watch for unusual activity (neighbors are very important in rural areas as long as they are not the ones stealing from you. The thief is already in your neighborhood and knows your routines which explains why most preventive measures (car in the driveway / dog etc) are actually counter-productive. I warned one client to get rid of his unarmed rifle as serious people such as the police do not draw their weapons unless they plan to use them. He could just as easily have been pistol-whipped by his own gun.
5) It has been 18 years since I sold my franchise back to head office similar to all others...franchises of most kinds do not work well: certainly not the smaller ones. In that time our society has become increasingly more dangerous. The bad guys hang around just outside city limits and a police presence, including the local Hell's Angels house just around the corner from my son. Women living alone are particularly vulnerable if they do not have a big dog - and a not too friendly one at that. A former retired West Vancouver teacher colleague lived alone in Lions Bay, B.C. where she was murdered. The community just outside of West Vancouver policing and a long distance from the RCMP in Squamish has become the port of choice for drug smugglers. She probably saw something that she should not have. Cottage residents fronting the St Lawrence River near Cornwall sometimes get wads of money in their mailbox for 'unexplainable' reasons.
6) Needless to say, I am and have always been security conscious as I have visited many of those 'shithole' countries which a certain national leader talks about. My recommendation? Travel in a group. For that matter, women doing the nightclub scene in my day always travelled in a group. Stay away from drug connections. Today it seems fairly commonplace to hear of a single drunk woman exiting a bar on her own and suffering the consequences. Perhaps it shouldn't be that way but until society changes, watch your back.