CANADA'S CORRUPTOCRACY - OCT.01-2016
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' employescasecanada.ca (30 year unresolved 'standing case' legal matter in 'illicit' West Vancouver, B.C. senior teacher lay-off in 1985) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 12 different court systems and over 40 judges. No compensation (includes pension rights) has been paid. Recently two SCofC hearings were rejected (36883 QC & 36993 SK - pending) with a pending hearing in P.E.I.(against union) and Alberta (with employer) with renewed activity in Ontario as the Justice System gets ubered (external threat from an unexpected source) through the interlocking legal proceedings from different courts across Canada. Pulitzer Prize seeking writer is sought in this one-of-a-kind story of the century. Now that the Justice System has trashed itself - or about to - with the SCofC rejections, this edition is focused on J'Accuse (a tribute to Émile ZOLA -1898 'Dreyfus Case') as this writer in his charge eclipses the Dreyfus Case and its French military tribunal system slur on a Jewish army officer falsely accused of spying. That case became a harbinger of 20th century negative treatment of the Jews. The Employee's Case, in contrast, marks the end of the role of the individual employee in Canadian jurisprudence.
A) "The curse of the world is not decisions taken, Blake reflected, it's the decisions shelved, bought off, sidestepped." War Dance Tim Sebastian
B) It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong. Pierre Elliot Trudeau (1919-2000) '...Every government must accept responsibility for the rights of the citizens within its own jurisdiction. Canada as a whole suffers when any of her citizens is denied his rights, for that injustice places the rights of all of us in jeopardy.'
C) 'The law's a farce, sonnyboy. You can plant evidence and suborn witnesses and make sweetheart deals with the prosecution. The only laws we're really interested in making stick are the laws of contract - because if commerce doesn't work we're eating tree bark instead of bread.' Cassidy Morris West
D) 'What needs we fear it, for who can call us to account?' Lady MacBeth
TO: David Johnston * Roger Callow (Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System)
Governor General of Canada
1 Sussex Drive employescasecanada.ca
* honorifics omitted
AN OFFICER AND A SPY Robert Harris 'In the hunt for a spy, he exposed a conspiracy' (Dreyfus Case)
a) 'Once one has read a thing, there is no un-reading it'
b)'...The army is not completely rotten. There are plenty of good and honourable men in the High Command. But if it came to it they would all put the interests of the army first. Certainly none of them is going to want to bring the temple crashing down around their ears, just for the sake of a - well ....'(Jew)
c) '...Yet the treatment of Dreyfus...has been so extreme the world has somehow become convinced that the very existence of France must have been at stake. People say to one another, "There has to be more to it than meets the eye,", when the truth is there is less. And the longer this scandal goes on, the more colossal and absurd becomes the discrepancy in size between the original crime and the monumental efforts to cover up the judicial error.'
1) I accuse B.C. Deputy Education Minister and former principal of West Vancouver Secondary School, Jim Carter where the incumbent principal, John Williams, was a former teacher beneath him, of covering up written material sent to him by this writer in March of 1985 alleging fraud on the part of Williams who is alleged here to have doctored his professional Report on this teacher by altering the document from a 'positive' rating to a 'negative' one. Carter's response was the imposed BILL 35 to become law on July 01-1985 which would lay off this whistleblower for economic reasons. (The dismissal letter from the Superintendent was dated June 28-1985.)
2) I accuse this B.C. government conspiracy of being one in which the Legislature was hi-jacked and the Justice System co-opted (government-appointed arbitrator) to sanction a 'sweetheart deal' between the West Vancouver School District and elements within the local Union friendly to Williams to sanction the lay-off of senior teacher, Roger Callow, in June of 1985.
3) I accuse Board Chairperson, Margo Furk, and her successor, Mike Smith, of perverting newspaper accounts of gullible right-wing writers with libelous statements. The lay-off Order marked 'carried' presented in arbitration where no School Trustee was called to the stand to testify as to lay-off numbers did not show the vote pattern which was revealed in 2004 under the 'access laws' to show that out the 5 trustees only Furk and Smith voted for the lay-off. Bill May, Assistant Superintendent responsible for staffing in arbitration claimed that he did not recommend the need to lay-off any teacher in West Vancouver in June of 1985. In answer to the question, he stated that the request came from Superintendent, Ed Carlin, whom was dismissed one year later never to serve in the public education field again.
4) I accuse arbitrator, Louis Lindholm (d.) of rank corruption. He converted 16 new hires - any number of positions which I could have fulfilled - into 16 lay-offs adding myself as the necessary 17th. He did not call for the School Trustees to take the stand in lieu of Board Counsel, Stuart Clyne, failing to call them to the stand to testify as to lay-off numbers.
5) I accuse former West Vancouver Superintendent, Ed Carlin, of perjury in the conduct of his testimony in arbitration. It appears that he persuaded the Board into approving of the lay-off to avoid considerable embarrassment regarding any examination of my charges of fraud against Williams. The Board received much instruction in meetings held in June (the source of the sought-after disclosure to support fraud charges) and were convinced that the imposed nature of BILL 35 was such that this matter skirted around the collective bargaining rules leaving Callow on his own with the onerous costs of a hearing. The Board still insists that the court overview in quashing the arbitration ruling, as it did, the arbitrator to be patently unreasonable' is 'null and void' under these circumstances.
6) I accuse B.C. Superior Court Justice, Mary Southin, of covering up a fraud, of which declaration by her would have eliminated the Board's case of refusing to accept court decisions. Shortly before her retirement in 2004, she sat on a Appeal Board along with a second female judge (Newberry) whom also sat on this case formerly along with a third female judge being 'blooded' for the first time. I labeled them the 'maiden form mafia'. That court still refused to return me to salary while I sought a conclusion and refused my request for disclosure, of which Southin had been made privy in the original court challenge in 1986.
7) I accuse the B.C. Teachers' Union of corruption by permitting lawyer, Bruce Laughton, to represent their cause after I had replaced his firm with another lawyer. He took an active role in hamstringing my efforts to find a conclusion for without one, compensation (includes pension rights) may not flow. At times, he filed a joint factum with the Employer.
8) I accuse the B.C. Teachers at large whom were kept apprised of events over the years of cowardice for failing to replace their Union when it was clear that the Union was deliberately undermining my efforts. They refuse to hand over their copy of the disclosure which my lawyer should have returned to me and not the Union after he dropped out. A case on this level is currently being formulated in Prince Edward Island.
9) I accuse B.C. Supreme Court Justice J. Spencer of complicity when , in 1995, I went back to court with the Employer (no union present) to request that, as the Employer did not return to arbitration as so-ordered by the court, the court should change Southin's should return employment to must return employment due to abandonment by the Employer. Spencer - knowing this was a 'sweetheart deal' introduced the notion (which no-one was arguing) that as this was a collective bargaining matter, only the Union could speak on my behalf thus reducing my judicial exposure to a Section 12 before the B.C. Labour Board. His position was re-iterated in many following court hearings in B.C. as a means of obviating my efforts to acquire a judicial decision.
10) I accuse the B.C. Labour Board of corruption by repeatedly refusing a Section 12 hearing accepting, as they did, that the Union 'had done nothing wrong'. The Employer threatened them with exposure from the imposed BILL 35 if they had chosen to call an enquiry.
11) I accuse Deputy Appeal Court Justice, Alistair Cullen, whom, on his own volition and for reasons best known to himself in 2013, expelled this plaintiff from the B.C. Justice System, forcing him to seek justice elsewhere in Canada. Under the question of jurisdiction, no judge - and there have been many including the Supreme Court of Canada - has been willing to give an opinion on the legality of Cullen's action.
12) I accuse Federal Court Chief Justice, Paul Cramption (T-1386-11 & T-2360-14) of complicity by having the same Vancouver Prothonotary handle both cases when the second case alleged fraud against him. The case was scheduled in both situations to go before a judge in Ottawa.
13) I accuse Ontario Appeal Court Chief Justice, George Strathy, of failing to explain how appeals were lost in the ON court Registry which went uninvestigated by the ON Attorney General(s).
14) I accuse Ottawa Superior Court Justice, Colin McKinnon of fraud by producing two decisions on the same case with the second making no reference to the first and was used in a hearing by Justice Robert Scott whom accepted it readily from Hicks, Morley et al whom had not even filed a Notice of Appearance. By introducing a 'stay of proceedings', Scott was able to avoid an Appeal of his actions.
15) I accuse Gatineau Quebec Judges, Justices Therrien and Goulet, of 'running a court within a court' whereby a second judge (Goulet) gave Lavery de Billy a second 'kick at the can' to reject my claim for disclosure (mentioned elsewhere). That second judge made no reference to the existence of the first judge in his decision. Lavery de Billy persuaded the QC Appeal Court to assign a docket number in order to dispose of this dichotomy which was not referenced in de Billy's account although it was referenced in mine.
16) I accuse QC Premier, P. Couillard, whom was kept fully aware of these proceedings, of corruption on the highest level for failing to take action along subsequently with the Supreme Court of Canada QC36883 and now, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
17) I accuse SK Premier, Brad Wall of a similar failure, particularly as it applied to an ex parte meeting the Appeal Court judges had with the Employer's B.C. representative, Harris & Co. without my knowledge and certainly not my consent, to agree that the Employer would not be heard in court thus obviating the charge of fraudulent activity (ON McKinnon's 2 decisions of which only the second was quoted in SK) which I had laid. As with Couillard, Wall was kept fully informed of these events as they unfolded.
18) I accuse SK Court of Appeal Justice Ottenbreit of judicial cupidity by turning the laws upside down on 'surety' by declaring the matter a 'special case'. Further, the court paid out sums while this matter was being appealed to the SCofC without a request so that the normal negotiation between plaintiff (me) and the respondent School Board was undermined so that there was no examination of the fraud entailed.
19) I accuse the Alberta Queen's Bench Court (Edmonton) and Solicitor General Wade Garner with the full knowledge and implied consent of Premier Ratchel Notley of filibustering the registration of this case on a central constitutional question agreed on by both the Employer and this employee; namely, What is the relationship between government imposed legislation and the overview powers of the courts of law.
20) I accuse the RCMP (or RCMPP - political police) to be under the influence of the Prime Minister in the laying of charges in political cases such as this one. The case against Senator Mike Duffy also comes to mind. They have refused my efforts to date to obtain disclosure on my behalf. I am currently seeking the Union's copy in P.E.I. Courts.
21) I accuse the incumbent Minister of Justice, Wilson-Raybould of incompetence with this file explaining why appeals are being made to the Prime Minister. She has done nothing.
22) I accuse SCofC Chief Justice and President of the Canadian Judicial Council, Beverley McLachlin , of being incompetent by failing to address any of the many judicial irregularities directed to that body by me.
23) I accuse the anti-employee media of a lack of credibility by maintaining a national boycott on a story which negatively impacts every individual employee in Canada.
24) I accuse the Law Societies of B.C. SK, ON, & QC of cover-up in the failure to do their jobs in investigating errant lawyers and law firms.
25) I accuse the Office of Governor General for failing in the past to act on this central Canadian issue.
'The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System guilty of systematic judicial malfeasance'
25) While I have you on the line in what I perceive as my last contact with you, I would like with my unorthodox thinking - the real reason for my persecution -to map out my future for Canada.
a) Similar to most countries, Canada is broke. Forget the shell game of the 'national debt'. Merely hiding the debt at the provincial, municipal and personal level is nonsense. This point is central to inculcating my plan.
b) Canada is no longer largely an agricultural country of 3-1/2 million people in 1867 (BNA Act) where the emerging telegraph and railroad dreams were paramount. Hence distance, expansion, specialization (Maritimes-fishing; SK-agriculture) were the focus. Today, Canada is an urban community with such innovations as the internet, automobile and aircraft plus 'income tax' (temporary measure from World War I), plus extensive government spending for social programs and education.
c) Hence my PLACARD: BNA ACT / 150 YEARS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH is to be added to JULY 1st ANTI-JUDGE DAY as Canada no longer deserves a birthday for 'failing to stand on guard for thee' with the Employee's Case.
d) As to government structure, I would eliminate the Provincial Governments and the House of Commons as politicians are little more than collection agencies for their political parties (not recognized in the BNA Act nor should they be). The P.M. would be elected at large and rule with the newly elected Senate and the 300 strong unelected PMO which currently runs the country without oversight. Provinces which resist joining this new entity would have to raise their own money to survive, an impossibility. In short, similar to the BNA ACT where the new government bought up the debt of the provinces (PEI came in when its railroad debt was absorbed by the new dominion. The new trancontinental railroad was financed by the Federal Government.)
e) Rewrite the Justice System based on the 1982 Charter of Rights - legal billable time lawyers need not apply for the purpose. Civil Law and law forms would be the same across Canada (parallel to the national Criminal Code.)
f) Of course there are many other revisions necessary...national government medical and auto insurance schemes, pensions, etc.
g) The success or failure of both the current situation and this new scheme is the ability of the government to fire incompetent managers and not merely move them sideways into other managerial postings. e.g. I doubt such as B.C. Justice Alistair Cullen and ON Justice, Colin McKinnon would be sitting on the bench if their respective actions in the Employee's Case were properly examined. As it is, Cullen is overseeing AB's disgraced Justice Robin Camp and McKinnon is sentencing terrorists to double digit prison sentences.
Yours truly, Roger Callow
CANADA'S CORRUPTOCRACY - OCT.08-2016
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' employescasecanada.ca (30 year unresolved 'standing case' legal matter in 'illicit' West Vancouver, B.C. senior teacher lay-off in 1985) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 12 different court systems and over 40 judges. No compensation (includes pension rights) has been paid. Recently two SCofC hearings were rejected (36883 QC & 36993 SK - pending) with a pending hearing in P.E.I.(against union) and Alberta (with employer) with renewed activity in Ontario as the Justice System gets ubered (external threat from an unexpected source) through the interlocking legal proceedings from different courts across Canada. Pulitzer Prize seeking writer is sought in this one-of-a-kind story of the century. Now that the Justice System has trashed itself - or about to - with the SCofC rejections, this edition is focused on the failure of Prime Minister Trudeau to exert his executive powers
TO: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau* FROM: Roger Callow
*honorifics omitted The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System due to
systematic judicial malfeasance.
1) Whom am I to tell a Prime Minister how to run the country?... but I do.
2) Both yourself and your father, former P.M. Pierre Trudeau, make the same mistake about the government of China; Mao Tse Tung (d. 1976) is the leading mass murderer of all history with the incumbent leadership seeking to emulate the same control. To that end, China does not wish to see wealthy ex-patriots from the former government holed up in Hong Kong and abroad in such countries as Canada. Thus Canada is being sucker punched into extraditing these figures in exchange for products that China could easily purchase elsewhere. The 'Diab' story showed how easily it is to exert political power over our courts to that end (SEE web SEPTEMBER 23-2016 for more details). I am perhaps the only Canadian public protester to include this PLACARD: I SUPPORT FALUN GONG as they detail the genocide of body transplants in a 21st century crime equivalent to the horrors of Nazi Germany. It would seem that Canadians at large are prepared to turn a blind eye because of the bauble of trade benefits which can easily be lifted if there are no extraditions.
3) 'We're baack' bleat the Liberals in their bid to get a U.N. Security seat and are prepared to needlessly risk placing peacekeeping forces in areas of 'hot wars': PLACARD: CANADIAN TROOPS / STAY OUT OF AFRICA In the event that this mission goes belly-up my placards will read: 1) FIRE DEFENCE MINISTER HARJIT SAJJAN
2) TRUDEAU IS A ONE TERM PRIME MINISTER 3) wording to reflect the role of Parliament whether they act or not and a plea to boycott Canada's 170th Birthday. P.S. How much payola are you paying off UN countries?
3) 'Charisma' is the watchword for the Trudeau family - both father & son. 'He's no bon vivant' opined my mother (d); 'just look at those goat eyes'. But Pierre had brains. The son inherited his mother's good looks and is a fit photo op for William & Kate's Royal Visit. Not so much his wife whom, according to one fashion conscious person, 'doesn't know how to dress'. It was 'Camelot' of the Kennedy era although the grey hairs of the Governor General couple marred the picturesque scene eagerly gobbled up by an adoring crowd. What if it had been the heirs to the British Crown - Charles & Camilla - on this trip? No audience let alone an adoring one and grouchy newspaper commentary such as to 'Who's paying for this taxpayer extravagenza?'
THE EMPLOYEE'S CASE
4) The immediate executive action called for from you in light of the failure of your incompetent Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould, is reflected in this placard seen for a few years now: IMPEACH SUPREME COURT OF CANADA CHIEF JUSTICE BEVERLEY MCLACHLIN (see web for background) At least call in the RCMP to seize disclosure illustrating a government fraud initiated in B.C. in 1985 and reinforced for 30 years by the culpability of the Canadian Justice System. As matters now stand, you are complicit in this conspiracy.
a) In 1997, the SCofC led by Chief Justice A. Lamers (d) and including B. McLachlin refused to hear the first appeal on the 'inherent jurisdiction of unions' thus sanctioning the 'sweetheart deal' where individual collective bargaining employees are placed at great disadvantage.
b) In 2004, where McLachlin was SCofC Chief Justice, again the SCofC refused a hearing under 'ultimate remedy', the cornerstone of employment law reflecting in Canada that a written contract 'is not worth the paper on which it is written'. Canada dropped to third world status. 'You have exhausted all remedy under the law' in this unresolved legal matter stated my disgusted legal representative (whether it was in terms of the collective bargaining process which the Employer refuses to recognize or the terms of the Imposed BILL 35 which the Employer only recognizes but does not follow through on with the compensatory procedures.
c) Legal pursuit from that point on culminating in the current Supreme Court of Canada 36883 QC and 36993 SK amid a number of highly irregular judicial practices have disclosure (the basis of habeas corpus and therefore all law) as the target as such evidence, it is asserted here, is the basis of a mammoth government fraud. Should fraud be revealed, the courts have full power to act against the Employer apart from BILL 35 in which they currently refuse to recognize a court decision overthrowing the arbitration as it did due to the fact that the imposed B.C. BILL 35 (1985) has its own conditions which pre-empt court oversight, according to them. In effect, the courts are acting as an agent for this Employer at the personal expense of the Justice System in general and myself as the targeted employee. That's anarchy.
d) The rejection on June 09-2016 of 36883 QC raises this question: How did the SCofC know what to reject without first seeing the disclosure? Of course, I would get a copy after which my stated purpose was to drop the SCofC challenge leaving it to you as P.M. to deal with the corrupt Justice System of QC Premier Couillard. As it was, I was denied the disclosure as well. Now SK is up to bat with 36993 SK with the addition of a constitutional question including the same disclosure request. 36993 SK appears to have dropped down the proverbial 'black hole' at the SCofC.
5) The new SCofC appointment next year could be expected to suspend a number of Chief Justices and Justices for abusing the judicial process for 30 years in the above case if justice is to be done in a matter of systematic judicial malfeasance.
6) Unless you act immediately, Canada and Canadians are left in democratic limbo awaiting your successor as government and court credibility have been decimated.
The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System and government (Roger Callow)
CANADA'S CORRUPTOCRACY - OCT.15-2016
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' due to systematic judicial malfeasance employescasecanada.ca (30 year unresolved 'standing case' legal matter in 'illicit' West Vancouver, B.C. senior teacher lay-off in 1985) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 12 different court systems and over 40 judges. No compensation (includes pension rights) has been paid. Recently two SCofC hearings were rejected (36883 QC & 36993 SK) with a hearing pending in P.E.I.(against union) and Alberta (with employer over agreed-on constitutional question) plus renewed activity in Ontario as the Justice System gets ubered (external threat from an unexpected source) through the interlocking legal proceedings from different courts across Canada. Pulitzer Prize seeking writer is sought in this one-of-a-kind story of the century. Now that the Justice System has trashed itself with the above SCofC rejections, this edition is focused on the 'Nothing will come of nothing' - King Lear with the second ruling in as many months (36883 -June 9-2016) of 36993 - Oct. 06-2016 in which the SCofC foolishly divested themselves of an issue which hits at the very efficacy of what a Justice System is all about. Avoiding disclosure for 30 years is the height of court stupidity.
NOTHING WILL COME OF NOTHING
QUOTE: LETTER TO EDITOR O.C. Oct.4-16: 'Health Canada vet deserves better RE: Tribunal orders one whistleblower reinstated, eases another's penalty, Sept. 29 '...After 12 years of hearings...Millions of dollars have been expended aver these years by Health Canada and Justice Canada (my underlining) in an effort to support the unsupportable. Justice has been long denied, and justice delayed is justice denied. George Neville
My comment: Now will people believe me when I tell them that individuals facing justice against large corporations linking with the bozos in the justice system are at an unfair disadvantage? Even if Health Canada had acted injudiciously, surely it is the task of the Justice System to correct that injustice in a timely manner. That is not happening amid an anti-employee media bent on protecting 'the big guy' as illustrated in the 30 plus years of the unresolved Employee's Case before over 12 different courts and 40 judges.
1) Let's deal with the superlatives first: The claim here is that this litigant is the target of a massive government conspiracy beginning with B.C.'s BILL 35 which became law on July 1,1985 (lay-off letter dated June 28-1985) and was later withdrawn before this sole laid case was resolved. The justice system was co-opted with the appointment of a gerrymandered government arbitrator whom was labeled patently unreasonable when the arbitration favouring the West Vancouver School Board was quashed by B.C. Supreme Court Judge, Mary Southin in 1986 leaving this senior teacher lay-off victim in - as it turns out - a 30 year state of limbo where no compensation has been paid despite the many, many court cases on this issue in B.C. and other provinces culminating in 4 inconsequential trips to the Supreme Court of Canada (SCofC) which refused to hear this unresolved legal matter thus creating a 'standing case' which in turn, due to the recent incompetence of Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould in this matter, has led to everything being placed in the reluctant lap of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
2) The key culpability of the SCofC lay in the second attempted appearance in 2004 under the 'ultimate remedy' level in which compensation must be paid, in whatever amount, to employees so targeted and that in turn, in this case, depends on the legitimacy of the lay-off. At stake here was not only the collective bargaining rules, but the very essence of what constitutes a written agreement. Hence Canada reverted to Third World status by its inability to honour a written contract in this precedent-setting legal case thus continuing the abomination of this writer's ' state of limbo. That's unconscionable but, it would appear, there is no oversight body - including Parliament - which is capable of investigating the many judicial inequities in this case without equal in any justice system; Wilson-Raybould being the most recent acquisition to this massive conspiracy.
3) 'What was before the Board of School Trustees when they chose to lay-off senior teacher, Roger Callow, (for economic reasons as per BILL 35 provisions) in June of 1985?' intoned B.C. Superior Court Justice Mary Southin a number of times to Employer Counsel, Stuart Clyne in which no trustee was called to the stand to testify as to lay-off numbers. 'Were these lay-off numbers before him?' she pursued? 'Yes, milady, answered Clyne. The figures presented in arbitration claimed a lay-off figure of 16 teachers in June of 1985 with Callow as being the necessary 17th. The arbitrator had converted 16 new hires into 16 lay-offs knowing full well that Callow was the only teacher lay-off that June of 1985. She quashed the arbitration ruling the arbitrator patently unreasonable. In arbitration testimony, the Assistant Superintendent, Bill May, responsible for staffing claimed that he did not recommend to the School Board the need to lay-off any teacher in June of 1985 thus putting the lie to the Superintendent's letter quoting that authority in justifying the lay-off of Callow. That testimony was conspicuous by its absence from the arbitrator's Report.
4) In her frustration at Clyne's chicanery, Justice Southin called for all meeting notes of the Board and Union in June of 1985 which, it is submitted here, revealed a conspiracy unmatched in the annals of Canadian Justice. And what did she do with these 'notes' where School Board meetings were held with legal plus government representatives? She returned them because, as she stated, she did not use them. It is those notes which this writer has spent 30 years to acquire under the terms of disclosure which is forever being obviated by the many courts accused of being under the influence of a grey eminence with back door access to the Offices of Chief Justices whom, in turn, make judicial appointments which invariable have led to excesses referred to oversight bodies. These bodies either do not acknowledge the complaint (e.g. Canadian Council of Judges under President Beverley McLachlin ( Chief Justice of the SCofC) or avoid dealing with the issues (Attorney Generals and Law Societies). Of course disclosure is at the heart of habeas corpus and therefore all law. Both 36883 and 36993 which rejected a hearing included a request for this disclosure although 36993 included a constitutional question regarding the ultra vires nature of BILL 35. A second constitutional question dealing with the all-important relationship between imposed government legislation and the oversight powers of the court is the scope of the charge being lodged in Alberta and a question both agreed on by both the Employer and this employee.
5) The position of the Employer is that the imposed government BILL 35 had its own conditions for lay-off which would deny oversight by such as the courts consequently the courts have no jurisdiction over arbitrations under this BILL. That is not an uncommon position by large employers and governments seeking to neuter claims against themselves. For example, recently Hydro Ontario obviated the Office of the Ombudsman by setting up their own arbitration board thus supplanting the Ombudsman whom was proving to be embarrassing to them with their many claims of excessive electricity charges. Of course if fraud is shown, the courts do have an oversight role. Indeed, extend this example and one can see that the role of the future of a Canadian court is limited to assessing fraud and if the Employee's Case is any example, it is incapable of doing even that. That is the significance of this writer's futile request for disclosure by the courts. Be that as it may, whether it is BILL 35 or some other mechanism such as the collective bargaining rules which are engendered, compensation must be paid. That is the nature of the defeat of the SCofC in 2004 when they failed to hear this case under the terms of 'ultimate remedy' and my legal advisor's disgusted opinion that, 'I had exhausted all remedy under the law'. If that is not anarchy, I don't know what is. The Harper government failed to rectify that wrong which has been inherited by the Liberal government.
36993 (SK) - Oct. 06-2016
6) Based on the perfidy of the SCofC non-action in 2004, a logical extension to succeeding court cases would have the SCofC continuing with their policy of cover-up in the recent 36883 QC and 36993 SK by the same three judges - much to my strong remonstrations - Coté, Wagner (QC) and Cromwell (r. Atlantic Canada). Section 25C (conflict of interest) was earlier withdrawn, possibly after my earlier recriminations.
7) Never before has a SCofC litigant been left in limbo as all other SCofC rejections have left the litigants with a lower court decision. There is no lower court decision here. Justice Southin did not state that BILL 35 obviated the court's inherent role of review hence the constitutional question still stands as outlined in Alberta.
8) If the SCofC is willing to permit this type of chicanery as its rejection of 36883 & 36993 illustrate, there is no course for the government but to invoke such as the peace, order, and good government aspects of the constitution or the more modern notwithstanding clause. (quote: ' Something must be terribly, terribly wrong with the justice system to invoke the notwithstanding clause.' former P.M. Stephen Harper) Until executive action is taken by a 21st century Prime Minister, all justice is at an end in Canada: PLACARD: CHINESE VISITOR / GEE, JUST LIKE AT HOME / COURTS OF LAW BUT NO JUSTICE.
9) From one perspective, what goes around comes around. As the targeted victim, I was labeled frivolous & vexatious by the many courts hearing this matter. Now it is the court's turn to be accused of frivolous & vexatious action if not something worse.
TO: Board of School Trustees (S.D. #45 West Vancouver, B.C.)
1075-21st Street, West Vancouver, B.C. V7V 4A9
tel: 604-981-1000 fax: 604-981-1001
cc Justice Minister J. Wilson/Raybould / P.M. Justin Trudeau / RCMP
SENT BY FAX (2 pages)
FROM: Roger Callow 1285 Cahill Drive Ottawa ON K1V 9A7
fax: 613-521-1739 employescasecanada.ca 'The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System due to systematic judicial malfeasance'
1) As you know, this 31 year unresolved labour matter regarding my 'illicit' senior teacher lay-off in June of 1985 under the neophyte imposed BILL 35 is mired in the judicial gutter which includes accusations of fraud by this writer against various judges and legal personnel hired by you as the Employer.
2) No compensation has been paid which is included as a condition in BILL 35 as well as in other contractual relationships such as the collective bargaining process.
3) The nub of the disagreement between ourselves lies in the fact that the Employer in this case refuses to recognize court oversight of the arbitration; an oversight power under B.C. Superior Court Justice, Mary Southin whom, in 1986, quashed the arbitration ruling, in that process, the arbitrator to be patently unreasonable. I was left in limbo when the Board refused to return employment as Southin j. recommended (not ordered).
4) The Employer viewed that decision as 'an opinion' (WV School Trustee Margo Furk) and appealed the matter presumably under the constitutionality of Southin's action. They lost. I have never seen those legal arguments as Union legal counsel kept them from me.
5) Many, many court cases in B.C. and elsewhere in Canada launched by myself as the targeted individual seeking compensation sought to reconcile the above; particularly in the recent bid in Alberta devoted solely to asking the constitutional question as to whether imposed government legislation supplants statute law (such as the collective bargaining process if it is indeed the one to be applied in this case) where no explicit exemption is made in the imposed legislation. The key argument is whether BILL 35 was 'in addition to' (an argument raised in the arbitration but ignored by the arbitrator) any other statute provisions or was it a stand-alone document with its own provisions for teacher lay-off not subject to judicial overview (employer position). Regrettably, the arbitrator did not deal with the question of compensation explaining why the past 30 years in 12 separate courts and over 40 judges has been devoted to that end amid much judicial corruption.
6) Of interest here, and why I write is that in Ontario (13-59060 McKinnon j. Decisions April 23-2014 and strangely, a second decision (September 15-2014)which makes no reference to the first decision, the Employer as Plaintiff raised the constitutional question mentioned above by requesting a discussion of 'all issues' to which I was in complete agreement. McKinnon j. ignored that request preferring to indict this Respondent for being frivolous and vexatious which made for salacious reporting on page 1 of the Ottawa Citizen (April 29-2014).
7) It is that self-same constitutional question which I seek to raise in Alberta as Plaintiff under the reluctant Premier Notley government requesting the assistance of an even more reluctant Trudeau government to expedite matters. The P.M. appears to have made a big mistake appointing Wilson-Raybould as Justice Minister for she has got herself into a 'pissing match' with the Justice System over filling vacant judicial positions.
8) Considering the legal obfuscation that both parties are experiencing with Canada's judicial system, I propose a combined approach by the Employer and myself as the targeted employee as joint Plaintiffs in launching the above constitutional question in B.C. Courts against the Crown.
9) As I am prohibited by the 'Cullen Creed' of July 2013 of access to B.C. courts 'for reasons best known to a judge' and which all judges outside B.C. - and there were many - would not touch that decision with the 'proverbial 10 foot pole', this action would have to be filed by the Employer.
10) I trust this proposal meets with your approval as a legal decision above would go a long way to finalizing this long torturous legal matter without equal in any civil court of law.
11) I will await a reasonable length of time for your decision after which I will turn to other alternatives although I firmly believe that it is in the interests of both parties here to force the Justice System to stand up to their responsibilities.
Yours truly, (Roger Callow)
CANADA'S CORRUPTOCRACY - OCT.22-2016
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' due to systematic judicial malfeasance employescasecanada.ca (30 year unresolved 'standing case' legal matter in 'illicit' West Vancouver, B.C. senior teacher lay-off in 1985) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 12 different court systems and over 40 judges. No compensation (includes pension rights) has been paid. Recently two SCofC hearings were rejected (36883 QC & 36993 SK) with a hearing pending in P.E.I.(against union) and Alberta (with employer over agreed-on constitutional question) plus renewed activity in Ontario as the Justice System gets ubered (external threat from an unexpected source) through the interlocking legal proceedings from different courts across Canada. Pulitzer Prize seeking writer is sought in this one-of-a-kind story of the century. Now that the Justice System has trashed itself with the above SCofC rejections, this edition is focused on the 'Nothing will come of nothing' (King Lear) with the second ruling in as many months (36883 -June 9-2016) of 36993 - Oct. 06-2016 in which the SCofC foolishly divested themselves of an issue which hits at the very efficacy of what a Justice System is all about. Avoiding disclosure for 30 years is the height of court stupidity. Avoiding a constitutional question (SK) is a denial of its raison d'etre.
TO: Minister of Justice (Canada) FROM: Roger Callow - self represented plaintiff
Hon. J. Wilson-Raybould
284 Wellington St.
Ottawa, ON K1A 0H8 FAX: 613-990-7255 2 pages
cc PMO / RCMP
AB Premier Ratchel Notley AB Opp. Ric McIver / Brian Jean / Jason Kenney
Hon. J.D. Rooke Edmonton Chief Justice (Queen's Bench)
Media: Edmonton Journal and Calgary Herald
ON Attorney General Yasir Naqvi
PEI Premier Wade MacLauchlan
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN : (missing in action)
1) If you had not been MIA with the above file, matters would not have ended up in the 'executive power' lap of the PM. Those matters will be dealt with under BACKGROUND
2) The current request from this litigant to you refers to obfuscation in registering court cases in PEI & AB stretching all the way from the ridiculous to the sublime. Access to the court is a prime ingredient, I am sure you will agree, which underlies any justice system. While questioning the level of due process in other provinces in this unresolved 30 plus year labour issue where no compensation has been paid, at least there was some process; not so in P.E.I. under Premier Wade MacLauchlin nor under Premier Rachel Notley of AB.
3) The ridiculous rejection from P.E.I. amounted to a telephone call from a court clerk saying that as they did not entertain non-provincial matters, she was returning my factum plus fee for disclosure against the B.C. Teachers Union. I returned the factum plus fee directly to Premier MacLauchlin for filing as court clerks are not judges...or are they in this potato patch mentality? MacLauchlin has been MIA for some time in responding.
4) AB represents the other end of the spectrum with the sublime from Edmonton's Queen Bench Registry Manager Susan Logan who couldn't 'be more helpful' in designating suggested revisions (even supported by the Solicitor General !) which I have repeatedly done and still await the assignment of a docket number as apparently, I cannot get it 'just right' (The Appeal Court of Ontario Superior Court's Chief Justice George Strathy is a past master at this type of obfuscation which I am struggling to get the new AG, Yasir Naqvi, to look into. You could assist here as well as he is MIA.)
5) The petition in AB is unique in that it raises a constitutional question which not only governs this case but is the very underpinning to the smooth operation of any country; namely, outlining the nature of the relationship between the operation of the legislative bodies to the courts of the land. Both the Employer and this employee in this case agree on the nature of the question to be asked which has been stripped to its essentials in AB where no settlement of this contentious issue is requested. The Employer first raised the question in 1986 when the matter was appealed to the B.C. Supreme Court in which the arbitration favouring the West Vancouver, B.C. School Board regarding a senior teacher lay-off for economic reasons (read that 'whistleblower') was quashed with the arbitrator being ruled as being patently unreasonable leaving - as it turns out - this employee in a 30 state of limbo. That's unconscionable. Their point was that as BILL 35 had its own conditions for lay-off; the court's oversight powers were inapplicable. Justice Southin's Report was MIA in failing to give a direct response to this question as well as to the obvious fraud involved herein which would have guaranteed court intervention. Herein lies the importance of disclosure (the minutes of the June meetings by the School Board to discuss BILL 35 and the Callow lay-off which she shockingly returned to the School Trustees and the Union 'because she did not use them'. It is submitted here that those notes would illustrate a Union-Employer conspiracy in the common parlance known as a 'sweetheart deal'. Neither of those parties would provide that disclosure nor would the many courts involved order that revelation (SCofC 36883 June 9-2016 rejection for a hearing was limited to just that disclosure from the Employer). The School Board appealed Southin's action and lost. (I have never seen those case notes. Perhaps they can be revised in AB.)
6) The Employer raised the question in Ontario (Hicks, Morley et al who apparently dropped representation under my accusations of fraudulent activity) in 13-59060 - Colin McKinnon j. Ottawa Superior Court April 23-2014 where I was the Respondent in complete agreement with this question. Regrettably, McKinnon j. made no mention (MIA) of the question merely declaring this Respondent as being frivolous and vexatious; a judgment he muddied with a second judgment immediately before a hearing that I arranged before Justice R. Scott in October of 2014. That second judgment made no reference to the first judgment and was the only one Scott would refer to in an 'ad hoc' appearance by Employer counsel who appeared without a 'Notice of Appearance' slapping that second decision down on the judges desk amid my strenuous objections. Both judges (original Federal Court appointments) were reported to the Canadian Judicial Council which never acknowledged this complaint (or any other such complaints = MIA). I detail this point as the charge of fraud pursued cases through QC (SCofC 36883 - June 9-2016) and SK (SCofC 36993 - October 6-2016) which were MIA on this point leaving the matter of judicial malfeasance in both provinces to the executive powers of the Prime Minister. Justin Trudeau has been MIA to date.
7) Currently, as plaintiff, I raise the same constitutional question in AB as the Employer unsuccessfully raised in ON ; namely, Does imposed legislation supplant statute law e.g. collective bargaining rules, where the imposed legislation does not specifically preclude any aspect of statute law? In short the 1/2 hour total Union rebuttal in a 11-day arbitration amounted to claiming that BILL 35 was 'in addition to' the School Act as its stated purpose was to allow for lay-off for economic reasons not covered in the School Act. This question is particularly germane in AB (and elsewhere in Canada) with its current high level of unemployment.
8) Until the Employer can get a court ruling, all compensation - in whatever amount - is being held up by them as both BILL 35 and other labour contract information e.g. collective bargaining agreement, provide for the paying of compensation. In short, it is the judicial system to date which is MIA or, as this litigant terms it; guilty of systematic judicial abuse. More personally, as the targeted employee, I claim that while I may have a battle with the Employer and Union over this issue; I have a full-scale war with the Justice System which continually thwarts any attempt on my part to settle this record-setting legal debacle.
Yours truly, (Roger Callow)
'The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System'
TO: markbonokoski @ gmail.com 'RCMP's plan is to drain female accusers dry, not settle'
Ottawa Sun Oct. 27 p.23
FROM: 'The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System due to systematic judicial malfeasance' employescasecanada.com
QUOTE: 'This is all smoke and mirrors' (the female RCMP complainant) says, 'and I hope the public and the media are not fooled by any of this'...'The RCMP culture has not changed one bit, it is still, and most likely always will be, a toxic misogynistic and poisonous work environment for women.'
1) I had not heard until recently of the class action won by female RCMP officers as they appear to have been subject to the same anti-employee media boycott as this writer in the Employee's Case (Canada). (E.C.)
2) I agree with you that the $100 million settlement is hush money designed to protect male RCMP officers already promoted on the job. That is a basic miscarriage of justice.
3) My settlement fee currently stands at $10 million in my 31 year unresolved labour matter where no compensation has been paid. The delay parallels the complaint made above with this difference; the legal system is still intact with 'Mountygate', not so with the Employee's Case as the Justice System imploded with fraudulent actions by the court in league with rogue Employer lawyers.
4) Unlike Mountygate which appears to function on unwitnessed events, there is a whole body of evidence extant regarding the perfidy of the courts in the E.C. hence explaining why the oversight bodies (including Parliament and Justice Minister J. Wilson-Raybould) are MIA in the biggest challenge ever experienced by a Justice System. Everything now goes to a 21st century Prime Minister - Justin Trudeau being the first to go MIA - to deal with the fact that the Canadian Justice System has lost its credibility on which existence it depends. The media is still MIA on this colossal story of the century.
5) As to the case proper, the courts use the usual lame excuses seen in Mountygate including delaying, delaying, plus in the E.C. then just forgetting leaving this case in limbo; an unheard of state for a justice system...why have courts of law and judges unless they make decisions?
6) Similar to the complainant above, I too am dunned with all legal costs for highly fraudulent court actions including the Supreme Court of Canada which recently rejected hearings for 36883 QC and 36993 SK by the same three panel of judges - Coté, Wagner, and a recent retired judge - in an obvious conflict of interest of which I made the court well aware.
7) The usual approach by the Employer in this case is to claim frivolous and vexatious behaviour of this targeted employee based on res judicata (legal matters already resolved).
In BILL 35 enacted by the B.C. government effective July 01-1985 (my lay-off letter was dated June 28-1985), the employer claimed that it was an imposed document which implied the notion of no oversight by such bodies as the courts of law and Labour Board.(Fraud, of course, is exempted but the courts fell short of calling this matter a fraud which it indeed was as evidenced in the arbitration but was conspicuously absent from the arbitrator's Report.) The court in 1986 which quashed the arbitration favouring the School Board labeling, as it did, the arbitrator to be patently unreasonable, was merely an opinion to the Board; an 'opinion' which the Employer lost on Appeal. Nothing has transpired in the last 30 years and yet BILL 35, the collective bargaining process, and the law of contracts, claim that compensation must be paid. The Justice System, therefore, is in deep denial in refusing to resolve this case. There can be no worse indictment of a democratic society than that. Now no-one, particularly individual employees, can any longer trust to the Canadian justice system.
8) So put that in your pipe and smoke it!
CANADA'S CORRUPTOCRACY - OCT.29-2016
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' due to systematic judicial malfeasance employescasecanada.ca (30 year unresolved 'standing case' legal matter in 'illicit' West Vancouver, B.C. senior teacher lay-off in 1985) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 12 different court systems and over 40 judges. No compensation (includes pension rights) has been paid. Recently two SCofC hearings were rejected (36883 QC & 36993 SK) with a hearing pending in P.E.I.(against union) and Alberta (with employer over agreed-on constitutional question) plus renewed activity in Ontario as the Justice System gets ubered (external threat from an unexpected source) through the interlocking legal proceedings from different courts across Canada. Pulitzer Prize seeking writer is sought in this one-of-a-kind story of the century. Now that the Justice System has trashed itself with the above SCofC rejections, this edition is focused on the more philosophical aspects of our society as seen through the Employee's Case which includes a lengthy quote section labeled The Twitter Universe
Background: In 1985, there was no internet and emerging fax machines were limited to business. 'Snail-mail' was the order of the day to promulgate my story. In the mid-90's, I began blogging before the word had been coined and have seen revolutionary changes to the point where the internet provoked the Arab Spring in which the world is mired. In that transition, the world has undergone a cultural change best epitomized today by Twitter, the 140 character limited e-mail. It is written in the light of P.M. Trudeau permitting himself to be drawn into the Employee's Case conspiracy.
1) "...A lot of times we forget that everything we do has an impact," Ted Danson (The Good Place) notes. "In this Twitter world, we sometimes behave as if it doesn't matter how we act. And it does."
2) "...If Canadians have a right to be critical of court decisions, as the bar association has magnanimously granted we do, they don't get to tell us how to do it, or what form such criticism may or may not take." Christie Blatchford Postmedia
3) 'The first rule of survival in any bureaucracy is safety in numbers' An Officer and a Spy Robert Harris
4) "I had learned only one lesson in life: History does not correct itself in its own sequence. The moment of correction comes in ways we never anticipate." Wayfaring Stranger James Lee Burke
5) "It's harder and harder to become critical of America," says Snowden director Oliver Stone...'We are quick to judge in our society, but so often we are being fed one narrative.'
6) 'Every evil is easily crushed at birth; allow it to become established and it always gathers strength' Dictator R. Harris
7) 'There are people who are smart and there are people who think they are smart.' X Sue Grafton
8) 'Experts tell politicians what they want to hear so they can do what they were going to do anyway while claiming they consulted 'experts' Ottawa Sun editor
9) "Jeez, I hate when that happens." I really do. The search for justice is usually really a quest for revenge...." The Halls of Justice Lee Gruenfeld 'If you can't find a lawyer who knows the law, find one who knows the judge.' Ibid
10) "My biggest concern is that the cops will squawk (over SIU oversight revisions) and current (Ontario) attorney general, Yasir Naqvi, will blink." The Ombudsman André Marin
THE TWITTER UNIVERSE
11) Of course an essay could be written on each of the above quotes taken from essays but not with the linking power of the Employee's Case which is unknown to most of the above writers.
12) The perspective used here begins with my 12 year public protest seen around downtown Ottawa with my changing placards:
a) The first two placards in 2004 epitomize my 'twitter' approach: STAY OUT OF A CANADIAN COURTROOM UNLESS YOU FIRST BUY THE JUDGE with such pithy extenders as 'legal success is NOT having your 'day in court'; rather it lies in seeing your opposition having their day in court'. THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IS BROKEN YET PLENTY FIXED AS IT IS. The key failure lies in the bureaucratic collapse of our oversight bodies including Parliament. The point here is that the above Placards focus on a 'twitter-like' atmosphere of grabbing attention but little thought from the public. Other than a few hand scribbled placards by the anti-abortion league volunteers (supplanted today by graphic posters and a paid protester), we are the longest professional street protesters.
b) Most protests by groups are itinerant and limited to a single cause while I am eclectic. For example, when farmers were protesting on the hill c/w tractors and bales of hay; my placard much to their amusement read: FARMERS MAKE HAY / POLITICIANS MAKE MANURE I believe that I am the only non-Chinese interest group with this placard: I SUPPORT FALUN GONG. This was at the height of the persecution for 'body parts' (which still goes on today) in 2006 in China. Chinese protesters were getting scant attention. Today, school students travel to Auschwitz 'lest they forget' the message of 75 years ago; no student groups travel to Chinese hospitals where these horrors are enacted currently. While the Falun Gong marching band seen on the Ottawa mall recently while I was parading my placards was impressive; I ask the question...whatever happened to the serious message?
c) Today placards are seen everywhere; particularly at sporting events where short term opinions are in order.
d) A general dissipation in serious concerns in society is the norm in society as 'party, party' as the commercial world invites us to do, has seen Entertainment News supplanting the daily newspaper and public affairs programs. Old buggers like me with their National Geographics are of a by-gone era as specialty magazines in almost every field abound. The generalist in brief, is in short supply as evidenced by the country being run by such young buggers as Justin Trudeau and 'the boys in short pants' in the PMO. My current placard: CANADIAN TROOPS / STAY OUT OF AFRICA has much grounded support in the media but a support that governments are increasingly ignoring. On the positive side, the number of well-supported charity events shows a population well-tuned to the needs of others. In 1981, people in Quebec could not figure out why Terry Fox was running across Canada. Today, many travel adventures abound for those so inclined. For a number of past Federal elections, I have sported this placard: BE ETHICAL / DON'T VOTE. Currently, the U.S. is seeing the demise of western capitalism. Where to place that monument against Communism in Ottawa?...why, next to the one on capitalism which brought us modern commercial slavery in the Caribbean and was espoused by the Southern U.S. in cultural dimensions still being sorted out today. 'Too Big to Fail' in which no figure was jailed for the 2009 Wall St. collapse is still ongoing with the Pope trying to drive the mafia out of the Catholic Church by eliminating their corrupt bank. China's interpretation of capitalism is espoused in this placard vis a vis Canada: CHINESE VISITOR / GEE, JUST LIKE AT HOME / COURTS OF LAW BUT NO JUSTICE
13) To those of short term interest, already my tome is too long by half and bereft of any antithesis. In conclusion, I count myself a reader (15% of the population?). To me the mental muscle is like a physical muscle; it grows flabby if it is not constantly exercised. We all recognize flabby physical muscles but it takes a reader to recognize flabby mental muscles (including professionals whom do not read outside their academic fields). My Grade 12 English teacher in West Point Grey (Vancouver) stated one day in class; 'If you graduate from my class and never crack another book, I will have failed as a teacher.' I wonder what his opinion would have been of that graduating class at their 20 year re-union? For my part, I read anything that is well-written as the above quotes illustrate. All my life, I have exercised daily (walking plus exercise class) and am reaping the rewards. There are only a few die-hards like this as even professional athletes quit exercising when they drop their sport. Mental and physical well-being are ying and yang in my world.
P.S. At time of writing, the Canadian media is still boycotting this lead civil legal case in the entire history of Canadian jurisprudence in which I am 'The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System due to systematic judicial malfeasance in a legal story without equal.
cc SCofC Malcolm Rowe newly invested SCofC Justice.