By: Roger Callow The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice and Government System due to systemic malfeasance
B) LINK TO 2016
SEPTEMBER - 2018
1) It is not as though my mail-bag was full to over-flowing, but I am no longer available to the general public.
So do not mail me information as it will be disposed without being opened.
2) Nor am I available on the issue proper of the Employee's Case Canada to the media. All correspondence must be in writing. The e-mail contact supplied to media only is still active.
3) The Canadian Justice System is moribund, that is the key message as revealed by the Employee's Case. Nothing is ever going to change that simple fact. Judges as a group are (and always have been) activists.
ADVICE TO THOSE UNION INDIVIDUALS WITH NO-WHERE TO TURN:
4) If you wish to contest a dismissal; hire your own lawyer paid by you ($10,000?) to parallel the Union lawyer. Remember, the Union holds the power under the collective bargaining rights to act on your behalf if they so choose. If they don't, you are out of luck (unless you have evidence of fraud and that could be very expensive). If you have not kept a detailed record (i.e. e-mails); don't even bother to protest a dismissal.
5) As teachers have failed to create a web site: PROFESSIONAL TEACHERS AGAINST IMPOSED LEGISLATION, it now remains for any individual to create this site: INDIVIDUALS AGAINST... Can you imagine where any major interest i.e. National Rifle Assoc. (U.S.), Dairy Farmers in Canada, would be if they did not have an organization? As matters stand, it is the government vs the courts except where they collude which is far more often than not with the individual being squeezed out in our democracy in contradiction of the 1982 Charter of Rights & Freedoms.